Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

I spoke to a broker last week about Puri Pratham and he quoted me around 32.5-33Lac including everything for a 2BHK.

Comment

Hi Guys

I purchased unit in Pratham in June 2011 , at 2035 per sq. ft. I paid the premium of 80,000 to the seller.

Last week i got a call from the dealer , he mentioned that i can get 4L above my investment if i sell the flat.

Thanks
      Munish

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Greetings

Just Checked Magic bricks says 2800+ Would keep a margin of epending on size and funds..
        not sure how much has been asked and what was the booking rate 2635 - discount as per website? so lesser coloured money but how much is paid?

https://docs.google.com/#folders/0B0...lkMWQzMWJiZTc0

How does that compare to Pranayam @3200 nearing completion.

Cheers
        I had a 2bhk unit in Pratham and sold it off last week. Had bought it at the time of launch @2035 with 5.5% dealer discount. Resale of 2bhks depend mainly upon the floor the unit is on. Range lies within 2-3 lacs for lower floor to 60K for top floor, with base price of 2035. Did a lot of research and finally closed the deal last week after paying around 35% of price.

As far as construction is concerned the last payment(3rd overall) was due early feb, which was for the construction of basement slab. Overall a good builder but a bad location(1. Neharpar 2. Sec 84). Faridabad market is just too slow for apartments. Floors are a much much better choice if someone is looking for investments in Faridabad neharpar

Comment

Well, read somewhere on this site or may be myfaridabad.in , few months back , that puri Pratham is one of the best projects....

and now , comments like one of worse one.....

Comment

Originally posted by Munishs View Post
            Well, read somewhere on this site or may be myfaridabad.in , few months back , that puri Pratham is one of the best projects....

and now , comments like one of worse one.....

Buddy, don't just go by the comments you read on the internet. Internet may be one of the best sources of information but it comes with its own dangers, most importantly people are faceless here. So lets assume I am someone working for DLF and I don't like my competitors to come up, I would try to find a forum like this - put 10 good things about DLF anonymously and 10 bad things about Omaxe. If out of 100 readers, I am able to maniupulate one end user to give away its Omaxe and take up a new flat in DLF, my job is done.

So if you read anything about anything, don't just believe it and ask for a proof. So if someone says BPTP is bad, it is not givin possession in Princess Park which was due 3 years ago, you should check the launch date, builder-buyer agreement date and if actually possession is not being offered.

Few weeks ago someone wrote 4-5 negative things about Puri Constructions and when I asked for a proof he had none, he told me my friend told me, etc etc. Contrary to that whenever I am watching real estate programs on different news channels, experts always label "Puri constructions" as a reputed builder.

Now as far as Pratham is concerned:-

1) Builder is OK
            2) Location "Will" be Ok once sector roads are in place

I see no reason for tagging this project as a bad one. If it had been, it would not have been on premium at existing stage of construction when Omaxe New Heights and Spa Village are selling at par.

Comment

hi IREF Members

Yesterday one of my friend visited the Marketing office of Puri Group in Neharpar to enquire about the Pratham project.

The company has increased the BSP of this project to 3500 PSF. Well I have a unit in Pratham , and i am happy to see the rates going up...But i seriously doubt , any transaction will happen at this price in Nehar par..

What are your views on this...

Comment

hi IREF Members

Yesterday one of my friend visited the Marketing office of Puri Group in Neharpar to enquire about the Pratham project.

The company has increased the BSP of this project to 3500 PSF. Well I have a unit in Pratham , and i am happy to see the rates going up...But i seriously doubt , any transaction will happen at this price in Nehar par..

I knew this was coming since they have stopped the transfers. Yes people are not going to buy at this rate (not this year atleast). This will be one of the many cases where resale market is weaker than original booking

Comment

hi IREF Members

Resales will happen. I think, company is increasing prices to hold inventory which can be sold at a much higher prices once external infrastructure is in place. Meanwhile, transactions in resale will continue to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    Resales will happen. I think, company is increasing prices to hold inventory which can be sold at a much higher prices once external infrastructure is in place. Meanwhile, transactions in resale will continue to happen.
                    Hi Mike/PGarg

So you guys think , that this price is sustainable in faridabad ??

Comment

Hi Mike/PGarg

So you guys think , that this price is sustainable in faridabad ??
                      Rs. 3500 is very much sustainable price and that too when I am thinking very conservatively.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X