Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by newbie2re
    Dear Senior Members,

need your valuable advice, i got a deal today from one of the prop. dealers at FBD for puri pratham
    bsp-@2035/-
    Edc/Idc--@366 /-
    EEc/FFc @40/-
    IFMS @50/-
    Car Parking--150000/-
    Club chg---50000/-
    Power Back up @50000 - 2kva
    Plus a Premium of 16 lacs
    Transfer fee - 150/ sqft + service tax 12.36% --> total 168.54/sqft (to be paid by buyer)
    1400 SqFt - 3 BHK unit - tower 11 (not park facing)

is this a good deal ? please advice on the premium and how much can be bargained based on current market scenario? Also, unlike gurgaon market, the dealer says that the buyer has to pay the transfer charges in faridabad..... is this correct?

if u r buying for enduse it is good project + good rate
    if u are a enduse first read Puri Pranyam thread
    maintenance charges is very high in PURI
    CommentQuote
  • @Mike Sir..... Thanks for your valuable comments. The deal is for 9th or 8th floor....broker has not disclosed the floor yet. The tower is G+10. It is a little higher up than the middle floor. Since this is the first time I am going in for a property, I will heavily rely on the judgement from members like yourself. So, considering the floor, would it be possible to bargain between 13 to 14 Lacks of premium....or would it be getting too greedy? Also, can you please shed some light on the transfer charges payment - who pays in Fbad - Buyer or seller?

@Yogesh98712 Sir, Thanks for your valuable comments. I checked Uppal Jade nearby, possession is given and 1500sqft - 3bhk is costing between 52L to 55L, but the construction quality is very poor, so I did not pursue it further. Considering the rapport of Puri, it would be a little higher in cost....that is what I have heard.....please share your thoughts too

@Abhay Sir.... thanks for your valuable comments. Yes, the maintenance charges of Puri Praanayam is high and I will be calling Puri office to check on the tentative maintenance charges for Pratham(if at all they disclose anything). Even Uppal Jade jaisa thaka hua project bhi Rs 2.75/Sqft ka maintenance charge le rha hai (without doing anything for the seepage all around).

Thanks All once again.
    CommentQuote
    @Abhay Sir.... thanks for your valuable comments. Yes, the maintenance charges of Puri Praanayam is high and I will be calling Puri office to check on the tentative maintenance charges for Pratham(if at all they disclose anything). Even Uppal Jade jaisa thaka hua project bhi Rs 2.75/Sqft ka maintenance charge le rha hai (without doing anything for the seepage all around).

Thanks All once again.

Sir ji yes in Uppal maintenance is 2.75 but in Puri Praanayam Rs 4.6 per Sqfeet
    Puri is much better than Uppal in terms of quality
    CommentQuote

Thanks All once again.

Originally Posted by abhay

2.75 Rs psft maintenance in project like Uppal, if Builder will charge this much maintenance, whosoever end-user may like to buy would be discouraged by such unreasonable rate.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not a Puri fan anymore but let us not twist the facts. Puri's maintenance is Rs. 3/sq ft. Rest they collect common area electricity charges on pro rata basis. They charged Rs. 1.5/sq ft in one month which they have not yet explained how. At the same time, people have denied any maintenance payments until its sorted out so let us please not twist the facts. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • newbie, Uppal is already working with customers to fix the seepage issues. As per my knowledge, it is cooperating with the residents very well. As far as maintenance is concerned, 2.75/sq ft is temporary figure for a few months. This will be revisited among residents and builder soon and a reasonable figure will be decided.

Remember half truth is harmful. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I am not a Puri fan anymore but let us not twist the facts. Puri's maintenance is Rs. 3/sq ft. Rest they collect common area electricity charges on pro rata basis. They charged Rs. 1.5/sq ft in one month which they have not yet explained how. At the same time, people have denied any maintenance payments until its sorted out so let us please not twist the facts. :) :)

Sir Ji

Someone has has shared the BILL, why would one twist?
    common electricity is charged for what? never heard before being charged by any other builder did you? ... anyhow one has to pay.
    nothing wrong it to be clubbed with maintenance charges...
    CommentQuote
    newbie, Uppal is already working with customers to fix the seepage issues. As per my knowledge, it is cooperating with the residents very well. As far as maintenance is concerned, 2.75/sq ft is temporary figure for a few months. This will be revisited among residents and builder soon and a reasonable figure will be decided.

Remember half truth is harmful. :) :)

True Sir
    Believe in what you see...

Lots of guys share just rosy picture and half baked information like the one 50 families moved in RPS which is farce. :)
    CommentQuote

@Yogesh98712 Sir, Thanks for your valuable comments. I checked Uppal Jade nearby, possession is given and 1500sqft - 3bhk is costing between 52L to 55L, but the construction quality is very poor, so I did not pursue it further. Considering the rapport of Puri, it would be a little higher in cost....that is what I have heard.....please share your thoughts too

Thanks All once again.

u are looking for a affordable project. there are many plus and minus point of any property in my view jade three BHK is much better than pratham , reasons
    1 compare layout of 1500 sq feet to 1400 sq feet u will get the answer
    2 jade is on 45 meter sector road
    3 green area is much better than pratham
    4 pratham and elite premium have s+8 floor structure gods know why they are constructing s+10
    5 it is sector 86 and ready to move u can earn about 2.5 lacs till puri offer possession to u as rent
    in last 6 months property property rates have seen a correction of about 10% but those projects location become better has appreciated ( Omaxe heights,savana, Elite floors phase 3 ) so if u invest in sector 86 and 88 then ur property appreciate better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay

where did u get this figure of 4.6 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    where did u get this figure of 4.6 ?

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/224-the-realty-paradigm-in-india?p=116555#post116555

( see without possession they are charging total Rs 10353 for 2257 )
    ( so it comes to 4.6 )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir Ji

Someone has has shared the BILL, why would one twist?
    common electricity is charged for what? never heard before being charged by any other builder did you? ... anyhow one has to pay.
    nothing wrong it to be clubbed with maintenance charges...

Originally Posted by abhay
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/224-the-realty-paradigm-in-india?p=116555#post116555

( see without possession they are charging total Rs 10353 for 2257 )
    ( so it comes to 4.6 )

I tell you how its twisted. Rs. 3/sq ft is maintenance but this rs. 1.5/sq ft is charged once during peak hot days. This may be variable even if it continues to go forward. Rs. 4.5/sq ft is not the maintenance costs. Its 3/sq ft + prorata share of common areas electricity. Simple!!!

And the sum includes service tax. No?
    CommentQuote
    I tell you how its twisted. Rs. 3/sq ft is maintenance but this rs. 1.5/sq ft is charged once during peak hot days. This may be variable even if it continues to go forward. Rs. 4.5/sq ft is not the maintenance costs. Its 3/sq ft + prorata share of common areas electricity. Simple!!!

And the sum includes service tax. No?

Sir

Nothing to be twisted, yes builder has indeed been twisting......

if you are believed, Common electricity charges could go even higher if that is charged the way you are saying...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir

Nothing to be twisted, yes builder has indeed been twisting......

if you are believed, Common electricity charges could go even higher if that is charged the way you are saying...

Bhai its 100% wrong. They should never charge it and it does not really make sense to charge that much. Itna to ghar ka bill nahi ata. But saying the maintenance to be 4.6/sq ft is not right. People have already started revolting against this and I am hoping for an RWA formation and trust me the charges are going to come down to the tune of Rs. 2.5/sq ft or so. Still a little higher than others but water bodies and others areas ki maintenance ke liye utna chalegaa...
    CommentQuote
  • comparison of summer palms 1576 sqfeet (55L) with pratham 1400 sq feet (54L)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote