Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
Reply
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yogesh Bhai..... And of course other senior mentors..... you have given a new angle to the story!!!! Jahaan main Jade ko thaka hua kahe rha tha, abhi latgta hai ki its worth a try to pursue and compare with puri pratham! I will try to find the RWA contact of Jade to get the details on correction of the seepage issue by upal and see if this is being looked at for ratification.

    My Broker seems to be interested to sell pratham and NOW changed his quote to 60-62 lackhs for Upal!!!! :(
    Do you have any "trusted" broker who is more interested to get the sale done as per buyer need instead of specific project (due to any vested interest)?

    It would be worth a try@!!!

    @All Sirs....Mikeji, Abhayji, Yogeshji, Cookieji .......who have been actively pouring in their selfless advice, can you suggest more projects which have a decent layout (size) and the pricing is between 50 to 60 L (All Inclusive)......of course, the builder rapport is important in delivery and quality and i would want to avoid the"mela" which will happen in projects like SRS. Time fame for possession is max 1 to 1.5years; ready to move is also okay. Pahse 1 prefered, unlike Ansal Heritage which is near IMT and will take a lot of time to develop the area.

    Please guide and enlighten!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2re
    Yogesh Bhai..... And of course other senior mentors..... you have given a new angle to the story!!!! Jahaan main Jade ko thaka hua kahe rha tha, abhi latgta hai ki its worth a try to pursue and compare with puri pratham! I will try to find the RWA contact of Jade to get the details on correction of the seepage issue by upal and see if this is being looked at for ratification.

    My Broker seems to be interested to sell pratham and NOW changed his quote to 60-62 lackhs for Upal!!!! :(
    Do you have any "trusted" broker who is more interested to get the sale done as per buyer need instead of specific project (due to any vested interest)?

    It would be worth a try@!!!

    @All Sirs....Mikeji, Abhayji, Yogeshji, Cookieji .......who have been actively pouring in their selfless advice, can you suggest more projects which have a decent layout (size) and the pricing is between 50 to 60 L (All Inclusive)......of course, the builder rapport is important in delivery and quality and i would want to avoid the"mela" which will happen in projects like SRS. Time fame for possession is max 1 to 1.5years; ready to move is also okay. Phase 1 prefered, unlike Ansal Heritage which is near IMT and will take a lot of time to develop the area.

    Please guide and enlighten!!!


    Thanks for your kind words. Apart from Pratham and Jade, I am giving you some projects which may be very good from end use in a time span of 1-2 years.

    1) Shiv Sai Ozone Park - Ready To Move, No connectivity issues as Master road has reached this project and will be best connected once 86/87 bridge is finished. Small society so less problems and issues. Expecting it to be small peaceful society ideal for end use.

    2) RPS Savana - Very nice floor plans and multiple connectivity in future. Open spaces/aesthetics of common areas are good, even have free boat rides for kids inside the campus in water body.

    3) Piyush Heights - Ready to Move. Connectivity is an issue as on date but if Hari Nagar issue is resolved, will have similar connectivity as Savana. If bridges over Yamuna are made, will have easy connectivity to Noida Expressway too. Best part is 3 BHK comes for around 50 lakhs. :) :)

    I cannot think of any others in your budget which are near possession but others will let you know their picks.

    Disclaimer: I have no investments in any of the above projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mike Sir.....I will check these out and will surely seek your advice after selecting the ones which suite my needs :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2re
    Yogesh Bhai..... And of course other senior mentors..... you have given a new angle to the story!!!! Jahaan main Jade ko thaka hua kahe rha tha, abhi latgta hai ki its worth a try to pursue and compare with puri pratham! I will try to find the RWA contact of Jade to get the details on correction of the seepage issue by upal and see if this is being looked at for ratification.

    My Broker seems to be interested to sell pratham and NOW changed his quote to 60-62 lackhs for Upal!!!! :(
    Do you have any "trusted" broker who is more interested to get the sale done as per buyer need instead of specific project (due to any vested interest)?

    It would be worth a try@!!!

    @All Sirs....Mikeji, Abhayji, Yogeshji, Cookieji .......who have been actively pouring in their selfless advice, can you suggest more projects which have a decent layout (size) and the pricing is between 50 to 60 L (All Inclusive)......of course, the builder rapport is important in delivery and quality and i would want to avoid the"mela" which will happen in projects like SRS. Time fame for possession is max 1 to 1.5years; ready to move is also okay. Pahse 1 prefered, unlike Ansal Heritage which is near IMT and will take a lot of time to develop the area.

    Please guide and enlighten!!!

    first of all the price of jade is going to rise.......
    because the master road work is on full swing here, till now connectivity is the main issue for this project. hari nagar issue is there but there are two roads (gali between hari nagar ) which can be used in hari nagar (bad road 150 meter) and the rest road is going on....
    secondly if u want another project u can see savana 2+1 and srs resedency 3 bhk as a good option. because puri will also ask for 3-4 lacs extra in different stages.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,



    This is Pratham thread...y we are discussing about other projects.....:bab (3)::bab (63):

    Can any one update the latest /actual pics of Pratham...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I see there are two types of floor plan for Pratham 1400 sqf, in different sites.
    One with the 1 balcony (shown above in the this thread) and another with 2 balconies http://www.puriprathamfaridabad.in/www/images/pratham/0.28902900%201306308905TY-A_1400%20Sq.%20Ft.%20(3%20BHK).jpg

    Confused
    CommentQuote
  • All Pratham owners, Please join the facebook group 'Puri Pratham Owners'
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone confirm how many floor plans are available in Pratham for 2BHK?
    I checked and found there are 3 floor plans for 2BHK units :
    Price of Puri Pratham Faridabad | Puri Pratham Faridabad | Possession of Puri Pratham Faridabad
    3 BHK Apartments in Faridabad | 2 BHK Apartments in Faridabad

    In the latter link (which seems to be official), there is a single floor plan of 1300 sq.ft. which shows 2BHK+1 unit whereas, in the former link, you can see floor plans of 1395 and 1100 sq. ft. for 2BHK and no study.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolbh
    Can anyone confirm how many floor plans are available in Pratham for 2BHK?
    I checked and found there are 3 floor plans for 2BHK units :
    Price of Puri Pratham Faridabad | Puri Pratham Faridabad | Possession of Puri Pratham Faridabad
    3 BHK Apartments in Faridabad | 2 BHK Apartments in Faridabad

    In the latter link (which seems to be official), there is a single floor plan of 1300 sq.ft. which shows 2BHK+1 unit whereas, in the former link, you can see floor plans of 1395 and 1100 sq. ft. for 2BHK and no study.


    Can anyone help here? Or, is it such a bad project that nobody is interested in it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolbh
    Can anyone help here? Or, is it such a bad project that nobody is interested in it?


    1100 - 2 BHK

    1300 - 2+1 BHK

    1395 - 2 BHK (Large living and bedrooms)

    1400 - 3 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    1100 - 2 BHK

    1300 - 2+1 BHK

    1395 - 2 BHK (Large living and bedrooms)

    1400 - 3 BHK


    Thanks miketest for the information.

    Any idea what is the current resale price trend in Pratham? I'm looking for 2+1 or 3BHK unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolbh
    Thanks miketest for the information.

    Any idea what is the current resale price trend in Pratham? I'm looking for 2+1 or 3BHK unit.


    No buying/selling happening so there is no market rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    No buying/selling happening so there is no market rate.


    Let me ask this in this way.... is it advisable to invest in this project from an end-user perspective? At present a seller is asking for 12lac premium (for 2+1)... does that make sense in current situation where you are saying no buying/selling happening?

    I'm looking for a 2+1 unit at a budget of 50-55 lacs... any better suggestions that you can share?
    CommentQuote
  • Location is ok but remember one thing. Builder will increase super area by 20 % so overall price will increase by 20%. Then it will charge escalation of 3 to 4 lakhs or may be more. Then it will charge 100 per sq ft extra for eec ffc. Then one year of maintenance in advance. because of all this registry cost will also increase. Maintenance will also be around 3 to 3.5 per sq ft. In short if you arr ok with all this buy else not. In crude language this is a kutta kamina and harami builder.
    CommentQuote
  • You can go for Omaxe New Heights as of now.. keeping in mind location, possession, Floor plan and etc.

    I believe that this would be better buy..Rest Choice is yours...

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote