Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All

Any one here on this forum having any unit in Pratham ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Location is ok but remember one thing. Builder will increase super area by 20 % so overall price will increase by 20%. Then it will charge escalation of 3 to 4 lakhs or may be more. Then it will charge 100 per sq ft extra for eec ffc. Then one year of maintenance in advance. because of all this registry cost will also increase. Maintenance will also be around 3 to 3.5 per sq ft. In short if you arr ok with all this buy else not. In crude language this is a kutta kamina and harami builder.

Are you sure you meant 20%??? I mean how can they justify 1300 sq. ft. to become 1560 sq.f t.??
    ONH floor plans doesn't looks tempting, SRS Royal Hills construction quality doesn't look good... Savana and Jade me aag lagi hui hai price me.. (dont knw why) Do you think they are such hot properties that seller is asking for 16-18 lacs premium??

Not sure if there are any other options left for me :(
    CommentQuote
  • hi

What are the power back up charges per KVA ? I mean what the builders are demanding in GF. Puri has sent demand letter for that , minimum is 3KVA and charges are 35K per KVA ..

and I guess these charges should be taken at the time of possession only ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolbh
    Are you sure you meant 20%??? I mean how can they justify 1300 sq. ft. to become 1560 sq.f t.??
    ONH floor plans doesn't looks tempting, SRS Royal Hills construction quality doesn't look good... Savana and Jade me aag lagi hui hai price me.. (dont knw why) Do you think they are such hot properties that seller is asking for 16-18 lacs premium??

Not sure if there are any other options left for me :(

I am sure when I say 20%. They can justify everything by saying all kind of stupid things. Checkout the past projects and you will understand what I mean . If this is about end use, look at Shiv Sai Ozone Park. Its a small peaceful society and location is right on 86/87 bridge opposite to Omaxe Heights. It should be in your budget as well. I do not know if there market is ready but Omaxe Heights market is easily accessible from that society.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no mention of power back up charges in the Buyer's Agreement ...I guess it should be along with the break up of total cost...Any one here any info about it ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

I am not sure whether i am posting my content under the suitable Thread or not , but could not find anything more better than asking here....

I want to know , where the Power back up charges are mentioned ? I guess they should be in the Buyer's agreement ...in my Pratham unit , there is no mention of Power back up charges in the agreement ....What about other projects ??

Thanks
    Munish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munishs
    Hi All

I am not sure whether i am posting my content under the suitable Thread or not , but could not find anything more better than asking here....

I want to know , where the Power back up charges are mentioned ? I guess they should be in the Buyer's agreement ...in my Pratham unit , there is no mention of Power back up charges in the agreement ....What about other projects ??

Thanks
    Munish

Guys , any one having any update on this ??
    CommentQuote
    Guys , any one having any update on this ??

Power backup charges are charges on per unit basis. It is calculated by dividing total units consumed by the society by the total cost of diesel purchased in the particular month which gives per unit DG rate which is then multiplied by the total DG units consumed by a household.
    CommentQuote
    Power backup charges are charges on per unit basis. It is calculated by dividing total units consumed by the society by the total cost of diesel purchased in the particular month which gives per unit DG rate which is then multiplied by the total DG units consumed by a household.

Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply..Actually i wanted to know about the power back up charges ( like availing minimum KVA for unit , and charges per KVA ).

Like in my pratham unit , builder is giving me option to avail power back up from 3-6 KVA and charges are 35K per KVA....but these are not mentioned in my buyer agreement.

Builder is saying as i did not opt for power back up at the time of booking , so this is not mentioned in my agreement.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Mike

Thanks for the reply..Actually i wanted to know about the power back up charges ( like availing minimum KVA for unit , and charges per KVA ).

Like in my pratham unit , builder is giving me option to avail power back up from 3-6 KVA and charges are 35K per KVA....but these are not mentioned in my buyer agreement.

Builder is saying as i did not opt for power back up at the time of booking , so this is not mentioned in my agreement.

yes power backup charges are not included in original rates.
    CommentQuote
    yes power backup charges are not included in original rates.

So the charges 35K per KVA and 3KVA mandatory is in line with what other builders are doing in GF ??
    CommentQuote
    So the charges 35K per KVA and 3KVA mandatory is in line with what other builders are doing in GF ??

Yep almost. Some charging 25K, some more, so its almost the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

Question(s) in my mind , anyone here can help me out :

Got a demand from Puri regarding power back up choice ( 3-6KVA). I am inclined not to choose any of the option i.e I dnt wanna go for power back up...Can i do this ? or is it kind of mandatory ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi All

Question(s) in my mind , anyone here can help me out :

Got a demand from Puri regarding power back up choice ( 3-6KVA). I am inclined not to choose any of the option i.e I dnt wanna go for power back up...Can i do this ? or is it kind of mandatory ?

Is it says 3-6 KVA, it means you have to pick something in that range and bhai why not backup? Summers are too hot in apartments because sun hits the walls directly. Don't you want to use AC even when there is no power in grid? Don't kill the luxuries that apartments have to offer. Go for atleast 4 KVA and live happily everafter.
    CommentQuote
    Is it says 3-6 KVA, it means you have to pick something in that range and bhai why not backup? Summers are too hot in apartments because sun hits the walls directly. Don't you want to use AC even when there is no power in grid? Don't kill the luxuries that apartments have to offer. Go for atleast 4 KVA and live happily everafter.

Thanks Mike...you are mostly the first one to answer the queries here :)

1. I feel with coming years , power situation in country is going to improve ( though not sure in how many years , but hopeful ) , so i guess ( in my personal view ) , this is going to be wastage of money.

2. I agree with you about that summer part and have AC to minimize that.

3. I guess for single AC u need atleast 3 KVA , and for two , it is 5KVA ?? is it rite ??
    CommentQuote