382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by missedthebus View Post
    Hello Hello Hello!

Hw r u doing Sirs?

I am thinking of swapping my SRS residency 2bhk(possession complete) with Puri 1100 2bhk?

Wt do you think?

1.SRS is RTM and Puri will take 2.5 years!anyways I tried shifting to SRS but couldnt do so!connectivity constraints u c!So, I wont mind waiting for 2 more years and Infra should be ready by then(fingers crossed)

2. Hw far should the premium go on SRS from this point, where as Puri has lot of steam left as its not even close to finish and still demanding premium equivalant to SRS RTM

3.I am loosing on tax benefit coz SRS is RTM.But, my EMIs would be very less for next 18 months in Puri and I can invest the surplus to make good for the loss in tax.

4. I would be paying 2k per month maintenance charges in SRS and cant even rent it coz rent is too low.Instead I would take 2L extra loan for Puri.

5. Quality Quality Quality

6. Registry 1.6L ki talwar latki hui hai sar pei in SRS.

puri SRS Gap
    White 29L 26L +3L
    Premium 13.5 15.5 -2L
    Net Gap +1L
    Add Transfer Charges +1.7L
    Total Gap +3L

But, no maintebnance charges(2k per mnth in SRS) So, can take extra 2L Loan to bridge the Gap.

Kya kehte ho?

Regards,
    MTB
    Hi MTB

i am also in the same quandary.. and following are the alternatives -
    1) Swap with 2bhk puri pranayam - I am still considering but in all probability, i will reject this option primarily because i want to expand my investment budget. Pranayam is going to be an investment for 2-3 yrs to reap good benefits & for that horizon, i have higher budget. For short term, continuing with srs flat i think is a better option.. There is benefit of tax exemption on interest to the tune of Rs. 45k/annum and i guess rental income could be 60-70k/annum if & when we are able to rent it out.. So, there is in total a benefit of 9-10k/month in continuing with srs which is only going to go up as the rentals in the area increase.. with this income, emi on loan of Rs. 20 Lakhs will get halved from 20k/month to approx. 10-11k/month, which would mean effective interest rate of 6%

2) Swap with any other rtm or close to rtm 3bhk in neharpar
    3) Swap with sec-89/91/92 options in Gurgaon for ex. Anant Raj maceo/madelia/sare crescent which are available at around 3800/3200/3100-3200 in resale respectively..

I am considering between options 2 & 3 with slight inclination towards 3.
    Benefit of option 2) is that it is more habitable, families have already moved in and lot more will move in in 2013.. rtm can give me tax benefit on the interest on loan and some rental income as well. Whereas option 3) will be rtm in another 1.5/2 yrs. But as you can see that going rates are similar right now but I feel that 3 yrs from now, rates near manesar can be higher than neharpar area.
    But, i reiterate I am in quandary & cannot claim to be highly informed..

I seek views from the forum members.. especially senior members like blessu/miketest.. others are also requested to chip in..

Regards

Comment

Is it for investment or end use?

Comment

investment !

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by missedthebus
          Hello Hello Hello!

Hw r u doing Sirs?

I am thinking of swapping my SRS residency 2bhk(possession complete) with Puri 1100 2bhk?

Wt do you think?

1.SRS is RTM and Puri will take 2.5 years!anyways I tried shifting to SRS but couldnt do so!connectivity constraints u c!So, I wont mind waiting for 2 more years and Infra should be ready by then(fingers crossed)

2. Hw far should the premium go on SRS from this point, where as Puri has lot of steam left as its not even close to finish and still demanding premium equivalant to SRS RTM

3.I am loosing on tax benefit coz SRS is RTM.But, my EMIs would be very less for next 18 months in Puri and I can invest the surplus to make good for the loss in tax.

4. I would be paying 2k per month maintenance charges in SRS and cant even rent it coz rent is too low.Instead I would take 2L extra loan for Puri.

5. Quality Quality Quality

6. Registry 1.6L ki talwar latki hui hai sar pei in SRS.

puri SRS Gap
          White 29L 26L +3L
          Premium 13.5 15.5 -2L
          Net Gap +1L
          Add Transfer Charges +1.7L
          Total Gap +3L

But, no maintebnance charges(2k per mnth in SRS) So, can take extra 2L Loan to bridge the Gap.

Kya kehte ho?

Regards,
          MTB
          Hi MTB

i am also in the same quandary.. and following are the alternatives -
          1) Swap with 2bhk puri pranayam - I am still considering but in all probability, i will reject this option primarily because i want to expand my investment budget. Pranayam is going to be an investment for 2-3 yrs to reap good benefits & for that horizon, i have higher budget. For short term, continuing with srs flat i think is a better option.. There is benefit of tax exemption on interest to the tune of Rs. 45k/annum and i guess rental income could be 60-70k/annum if & when we are able to rent it out.. So, there is in total a benefit of 9-10k/month in continuing with srs which is only going to go up as the rentals in the area increase.. with this income, emi on loan of Rs. 20 Lakhs will get halved from 20k/month to approx. 10-11k/month, which would mean effective interest rate of 6%

2) Swap with any other rtm or close to rtm 3bhk in neharpar
          3) Swap with sec-89/91/92 options in Gurgaon for ex. Anant Raj maceo/madelia/sare crescent which are available at around 3800/3200/3100-3200 in resale respectively..

I am considering between options 2 & 3 with slight inclination towards 3.
          Benefit of option 2) is that it is more habitable, families have already moved in and lot more will move in in 2013.. rtm can give me tax benefit on the interest on loan and some rental income as well. Whereas option 3) will be rtm in another 1.5/2 yrs. But as you can see that going rates are similar right now but I feel that 3 yrs from now, rates near manesar can be higher than neharpar area.
          But, i reiterate I am in quandary & cannot claim to be highly informed..

I seek views from the forum members.. especially senior members like blessu/miketest.. others are also requested to chip in..

Regards
          My answers in Blue
          As Dear Mike asked, is it for investment or End use, that would be the first point for anyone to take a call on these queries:

However, looking at the statements It appears to me like you are looking for a quality quality quality and easy connectivity means end use. If it's for Investment then options 2 and 3 suggested by Rohit83 looks good.

There are various factors you would need to evaluate and those factors might help you in deciding how much risk appetite you should have:

1. Currently, you have a RTM and if this is your first home or first investment, then good or bad you got to love this. People who would be buying a 45 Lac home or 60 Lac home, mostly would be middle class and working people. All these people would be educated and would like to see their child in better school. If you think construction quality is poor, then you can spend 10 Lacs and get anything into your unit you want and make it luxury as much you can, obviously you would not be able to have a plunge pool inside your house, but still you may have many things down the line. Live in this house for next five years and think over what you would really need to have. Alternatively if you think spending 10 lac is wastage, then In the mean time additionally book any unit which is in prelaunch or soft launch, no matter even if its a 1 BHK, in outer skirt and wait for the possession, once you get possession of 1BHK, then sell both your house and buy something where you would like to live. In such case you have something available to live when you want and or you have a choice in future to swap it too.

2. Buying a 3BHK would be wonderful, and hence, if you can leverage yourself then buy a 3BHK which is nearing possession and wait for the possession. Later having a 3BHK's would become Luxury in most societies, and you can later get the interior done per your pocket.

3. Shifting to Gurgaon near manesar with above option 3 would be purely an investment decision. Though if relocating to Gurgaon suits you then there is no better option, but remember due to political uncertainties it may take from 2 to 6 years to become the option 3 societies livable. I would choose this option only, if I am willing to relocate to Gurgaon no matter how bigger risk it is.

4. Selling your existing SRS 1304 Sq ft flat and buying an 1100 sq ft flat which is under construction sounds to me a bit risky, and I would hesitate to take this decision if I am an end user, though if I am a broker, I may take a chance.

All I would like to say, the bad construction societies can become good later, if the RWA has will to continuously improve the society and its culture, and good construction societies can turn out to be bad if RWA is not willing to do much to maintain it.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit83 View Post
            investment !
            Dude I don't have much idea of the real estate prospects in Manesar so I cannot comment on that.

If this is about investment, your idea of switching Residency for an under construction 3 BHK sounds good. NP has a trend where the premiums shoot up at the time of possession because of demand from end users. SRS is already RTM so its prospects of growth in near future have diminished. And instead of going for Pratham which is 2-2.5 years far, it is better to go for a 3 BHK which is gonna be ready in coming 6 months to 1 year.

For end use, Pratham looks good on papers. Puri has delivered projects in Gurgaon, Pranayam in Faridabad, VIP floors are also close to completion so investing your money with Puri should not be a risk. If you have 2-2.5 years by your side and quality, gentry matter a lot to you, go for Pratham. Another thing to consider here is that Super Area to Carpet area ratio looks very good in this project and covered area especially bedrooms look the same (probably more) as Residency

Comment

Yesterday I was at Pranayam site & found that Puri has demolished the Sample flat of Pratham that was constructed inside Pranayam Premises.

So now there is no sample flat for Pratham.

Comment

Wanna know your expertise on one of my query . If someone have a flat in Pratham and wanna sell it the kind of difference between full cheque payment and with complete cash deal is huge , lets says its around 1.5 to 1.75 if one completely takes cheque but then one will end up paying soooo much on tax .
                My concern is why is there such huge difference , should it not be the difference between 25 to 50 thousand only ??
                Adding co-applicants in BBA can help in taking full cheque , can that be a way out you can get that extra premium??

Thanks ....

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Dude I don't have much idea of the real estate prospects in Manesar so I cannot comment on that.

If this is about investment, your idea of switching Residency for an under construction 3 BHK sounds good. NP has a trend where the premiums shoot up at the time of possession because of demand from end users. SRS is already RTM so its prospects of growth in near future have diminished. And instead of going for Pratham which is 2-2.5 years far, it is better to go for a 3 BHK which is gonna be ready in coming 6 months to 1 year.

For end use, Pratham looks good on papers. Puri has delivered projects in Gurgaon, Pranayam in Faridabad, VIP floors are also close to completion so investing your money with Puri should not be a risk. If you have 2-2.5 years by your side and quality, gentry matter a lot to you, go for Pratham. Another thing to consider here is that Super Area to Carpet area ratio looks very good in this project and covered area especially bedrooms look the same (probably more) as Residency

Comment

Does any one has an idea on Puri Pratham's 1300 sqft appt Market Premium post Diwali...?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post

Thanks Bro.. have decided to take possession & stay put with the investment

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

Nov Construction UPDATES from website

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X