Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

At present, How much premium one can expect for 3 BHK (1400 sq.ft.) unit in this project.

Comment

Expected completed of tower of Pratham

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and honestly a lot of information through these forums. Thanks guys.

I would like to know the expected completion of Pratham project of all the towers?
      As for now and how much is the delay as per now?

All flats have been bought from Builder?

if yes, then how much is re-sale of 1300sqft?

Thanks

Comment

Puri "Pratham", Apartments, Sector 84

Planning to invest in 1400 sq feet unit in puri pratham project for end use.

premium being quoted 17-18 lakh.

Please advise if this is ok?

looking at the site the construction seems to be going in full swing. I can also see one sector road going adjacent to it. i used the BPTP entry to the project , will that be the only way to enter in future as well??

also how much you see this property appreciating in another six months or so? i mean should i wait ? or go ahead with the buy ??

will appreciate the kind advise.

Thanks !!

Comment

Premium seems to be okay, look for park facing units and insist on party meeting.

There's a lot of supply in Market so you can take your time to get a good deal.

Comment

Thanks for the response.

The unit i am interested in happens to be a park facing. party meeting is available as well.

besides financially, will puri pratham be a good choice for end use? or would you care to suggest any thing else basis construction quality, gentry, fittings etc ??

Comment

Originally posted by abhibaby View Post
              Thanks for the response.

The unit i am interested in happens to be a park facing. party meeting is available as well.

besides financially, will puri pratham be a good choice for end use? or would you care to suggest any thing else basis construction quality, gentry, fittings etc ??
              IMHO, in current scenario, Puri Pratham is one of the best project available at this rate in NP.

Comment

floor layout ?????????????

There are two versions of 1400 square feet floor layout as available on net.

which one should i take as actual ??
                Attached Files

Comment

There are two versions of 1400 square feet floor layout as available on net.

which one should i take as actual ??
                  Both are equally good and have their own USP. However, some conventional people do not like Kitchen and Toilet back to back.

Comment

Can't see in the site map , where PURI is planning the club site ??

any ideas?? or they are just charging 150000/- for sake of it ???

Thanks !!

Comment

Can't see in the site map , where PURI is planning the club site ??

any ideas?? or they are just charging 150000/- for sake of it ???

Thanks !!
                      Dude,

You need to go to Puri's Office one of these days, and give them this trouble. I am not sure many investors of Pratham, you would find here. You are the one after a long time, so talk to the people in Puri, and find out their response, in person.

Thanks,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X