Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Munishs
    Thanks Mike...you are mostly the first one to answer the queries here :)

1. I feel with coming years , power situation in country is going to improve ( though not sure in how many years , but hopeful ) , so i guess ( in my personal view ) , this is going to be wastage of money.

2. I agree with you about that summer part and have AC to minimize that.

3. I guess for single AC u need atleast 3 KVA , and for two , it is 5KVA ?? is it rite ??

Bro, this is India. With increasing population, power situation is worsening. And at the same time we are talking about Haryana. See how underground water is gone on Sohna Road in Gurgaon and societies are relying on tankers. Same is the issue with electricity. There are long cuts and we are lucky that we have DG backups.

If it is a 2 BHK flat go for 4 KVA because its not just AC, you have fridge, fans etc which will also run simultaneously. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • I am thinking to buy a 1400 sqft unit in Pratham..i am ok with the location , builder and all...
    I just have 2 doubts, it would be great if anyone can clear them off

1. what is the expected possession date ?
    2. is it true that builder is gonna increase the super area by 20% as it is advertiing this project as having the best built up to super area ratio..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Progress is slow as the builder must have sucked in 85-90% of the payment and will now delay for another couple of years

NOVEMBER 14 pictures

http://www.puriconstructions.com/pratham/gallery.asp?lk=prt9

Looks like PURI has gone past its prime and has joined the bandwagon of thaka hua builder.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Kharbooze ko dekh ke khaebooze ne rang badal liye. Puri has joined the league of nanga builders and asks its allottees to go to court for penalty. Imposes escalation and unethical charges. Never buy their under construction property if you are an end user,
    CommentQuote
  • Its not like that, I visited there last week, progress is not as slow as you guys are saying.

I am hopeful that they will give possession in next 6-7 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RavinderFBD
    Its not like that, I visited there last week, progress is not as slow as you guys are saying.

I am hopeful that they will give possession in next 6-7 months

Great. Please share the final demand letter and deviation from booking price when that happens.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

What will be the current resale price of puri pratham 1400 sqft flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Facebook is dead use whatsapp
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone aware of any active Whats app group of the Pratham owners??
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current resale price for 2+1 or 3bhk flats here?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy a 1300 sq.ft apartment in Puri Pratham. I do not have any issues if it takes another year or so for the possession. Just want to know if buying here would be a safe option considering no problems would be faced in acquiring an OC.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly suggest the merits and demerits of Aman villa project in sector 89 and how is d puri developer and construction quality

CommentQuote
  • Any inputs on Aman Villa and sector 89
    CommentQuote
  • what is the resale rate these days ?
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly give ur feedback on AMan VIlas ,Location and construction quality of builder and his repo
    CommentQuote