Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Thanks for the advise! Planning a visit this weekend itself.
    Anything else you may want to suggest, which needs clarification from builder?

Comment

Read Builder buyer agreement thoroughly, if you have questions, then clarify those.

Comment

Originally posted by abhibaby View Post
        Can't see in the site map , where PURI is planning the club site ??

any ideas?? or they are just charging 150000/- for sake of it ???

Thanks !!
        well i have unit in Pratham...even i did nt notice that club is not specified anywhere in sitemap...the document just shows the location of water bodies , swimming pool n kids pool....CLUB as such is not specified anywhere...

Comment

Hi again,
          Thanks for the advise lalitg.

Went to the site today. Wasn't given permission to enter the site. Things were looking great from the outside. However I wasn't able to make out as to how they will be giving the covered parking. I mean will there be a basement for all towers or will it be open parking which is not supposed to be charged in first place.

Forgot to clarify with the marketing staff. If any learned member can enlighten me with this.??

Comment

I do not have any unit in Pratham, so not much aware. you should clarify all your points in email writing

Comment

club is not mentioned anywhere in facilities.

What is the premium going on 1300 unit ?

Comment

Guys,

whats the current resale price here and what would be the upfront payment required for 1300 sq ft 3 BR?

Any availability from the builder directly? price?

Thanks for helping me out

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Guys,

whats the current resale price here and what would be the upfront payment required for 1300 sq ft 3 BR?

Any availability from the builder directly? price?

Thanks for helping me out

Cheers
                  The current Resale price for 1300 Sq.ft is INR 3100-3300 (BSP)
                  Upfront payment : 65-85% payment is already demanded by the builder
                  Direct Availability : Some unit may be available with builder but BSP is 4500-4750 and other charges like car parking, PLC etc is also increased.

Comment

Originally posted by kaliatray View Post
                    The current Resale price for 1300 Sq.ft is INR 3100-3300 (BSP)
                    Upfront payment : 65-85% payment is already demanded by the builder
                    Direct Availability : Some unit may be available with builder but BSP is 4500-4750 and other charges like car parking, PLC etc is also increased.
                    what was the original booking rate ?

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
                      what was the original booking rate ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X