Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Boss it has other charges too.but the project is ok.hard work can fetch u lower premium.kya hua sirji didnt ur raheja deal work out.

Comment

Hi Friends

Does any one here on this forum has a unit in Pratham of size 1300 sq. ft ? I am just looking to confirm the EDC amount...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Munishs View Post
        Hi Friends

Does any one here on this forum has a unit in Pratham of size 1300 sq. ft ? I am just looking to confirm the EDC amount...

Thanks
        The EDC/IDC calculation is as follow:-

EDC 158/sq.ft
        IDC 40/Sq.ft
        EEDC 208/sq.ft.

Total 406/Sq.ft.

Comment

What's the latest constructions updates for this project?? Are they gonna deliver in promised time?

Comment

Originally posted by abhey21 View Post
            What's the latest constructions updates for this project?? Are they gonna deliver in promised time?
            No builder in G Faridabad has delivered in promised time. All big, small & petty builders have shown miserable failure as per construction pace is concerned.
            I feel SRS is best in the lot, but they have too many quality related issues.
            Going by precedence set by Puri in Pranayam, Pratham will take another 2-3 years to deliver.
            Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

I talked to friend of mine who is apartment owner at Pranayam and shifted 2 months back. According to her project is okay and not outstanding in terms of quality as termed almost by all. Issues are plaster coming off, seepage, cracks in walls (not in structure), bathroom fittings coming off etc, these are faced by many owners but saving grace is Puri is paying heed and promised to redo it after monsoon.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                I talked to friend of mine who is apartment owner at Pranayam and shifted 2 months back. According to her project is okay and not outstanding in terms of quality as termed almost by all. Issues are plaster coming off, seepage, cracks in walls (not in structure), bathroom fittings coming off etc, these are faced by many owners but saving grace is Puri is paying heed and promised to redo it after monsoon.
                Hi
                Greetings

Notwithstanding the bad impression and inconvenience caused due to finishing problems, it is a good gesture on the part of PURI for re doing them. After all it takes a lot to reach the best project in North India Standard and MORE than that to maintain this reputation..

Till now I have not heard about a single Group Housing Project without such finishing problem. Any reasons why??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Notwithstanding the bad impression and inconvenience caused due to finishing problems, it is a good gesture on the part of PURI for re doing them. After all it takes a lot to reach the best project in North India Standard and MORE than that to maintain this reputation..

Till now I have not heard about a single Group Housing Project without such finishing problem. Any reasons why??

Cheers
                  walls in cracks,plaster coming off are not common that too when building is new..
                  It shows How Shoddy work Puri has done...

I can name many projects without such finishing problem..if you want to know.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    walls in cracks,plaster coming off are not common that too when building is new..
                    It shows How Shoddy work Puri has done...

I can name many projects without such finishing problem..if you want to know.
                    Hi
                    Greetings

SUre would like to know projects wherein these sort of finishing defects are not manifest in one or another form in a flat/villa or floor in Greater Faridabad.

Few of the problems with varying degrees are
                    - Doors/windows not closing/opening snugly
                    - Tiles coming off
                    - Seepage
                    - Internal/External Plaster Coming off
                    - Cracks in structure
                    - Electrical Fittings not fixed properly
                    - Water flow slop not proper in kitchen/bathroom/balconies for drainage etc

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

SUre would like to know projects wherein these sort of finishing defects are not manifest in one or another form in a flat/villa or floor in Greater Faridabad.

Few of the problems with varying degrees are
                      - Doors/windows not closing/opening snugly
                      - Tiles coming off
                      - Seepage
                      - Internal/External Plaster Coming off
                      - Cracks in structure
                      - Electrical Fittings not fixed properly
                      - Water flow slop not proper in kitchen/bathroom/balconies for drainage etc

Cheers
                      BlessU JI

External plaster peeling off and cracks on wall is serious issue and cant be fixed by owner alone.. so I pointed out.
                      Electrical, Lose bath fittings, tiles can be fixed by individual and also can be replaced. if there is no major plumbing issue, even seepage can be fixed at individual level...

Anyway..
                      If Puri has these common issues what's the difference between Puri and BPTP like builders?
                      This Builder sold this "Pranayam" apartment as Luxury project and had charged for that... How one can justify comparing with other builders projects?

And Please don't believe in these paid awards..
                      Last edited August 13 2013, 07:37 PM.
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X