Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    BlessU JI

External plaster peeling off and cracks on wall is serious issue and cant be fixed by owner alone.. so I pointed out.
    Electrical, Lose bath fittings, tiles can be fixed by individual and also can be replaced. if there is no major plumbing issue, even seepage can be fixed at individual level...

Anyway..
    If Puri has these common issues what's the difference between Puri and BPTP like builders?
    This Builder sold this "Pranayam" apartment as Luxury project and had charged for that... How one you justify comparing with other builders?

And Please don't believe in these paid awards..
    Hi
    Greetings

Can we know which projects dont have these Major problems of External/Internal Plaster Peeling off and Cracks on walls.
    and

Those which have these problems. This will certainly help new buyers keep away from them.

Awards can be influenced and there is no denying the fact. Puri still is amongst the very few better projects in North India and definitely not amongst the poor/bad/not so good projects. this is evident even to an untrained eye if one looks at the landscaping, club and general look and feel including aesthetics.

Cheers
    Last edited August 13 2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      Hi
      Greetings

Can we know which projects dont have these Major problems of External/Internal Plaster Peeling off and Cracks on walls.
      and

Those which have these problems. This will certainly help new buyers keep away from them.

Awards can be influenced and there is no denying the fact. Puri still is amongst the very few better projects in North India and definitely not amongst the poor/bad/not so good projects. this is evident even to an untrained eye if one looks at the landscaping, club and general look and feel including aesthetics.

Cheers
      Ashaina
      Pruvnachal
      ATS
      Stellar
      pearls
      Jaypee
      Vatika
      3C

List is long.

And here we are talking about Builder 1st Project and that too luxury one that I guess has not been even 1 year since delivered.

Even if you believe in awards, many builder gets such awards in North every year, even those I can name if you want and also Award is given for a particular period(1 year), Please see the past data of awarded projects to know where Puri stands. However I don't believe in these awards given by paid media like NDTV.

I am just wondering why you are advocating "shoddy work" done by Builder.
      Thanks

Comment

The whole discussion has a very weak base. There are no major structural issues. A little bit of paint peeling off here and there is nothing major. It would be serious if it is common in all the towers and walls. These towers have been standing like this for 2 years and if a little bit of paint peels off from a wall, it is NO big deal.

Relax yourselves...

Comment

Ashaina
          Pruvnachal
          ATS
          Stellar
          pearls
          Jaypee
          Vatika
          3C

List is long.

And here we are talking about Builder 1st Project and that too luxury one that I guess has not been even 1 year since delivered.

Even if you believe in awards, many builder gets such awards in North every year, even those I can name if you want and also Award is given for a particular period(1 year), Please see the past data of awarded projects to know where Puri stands. However I don't believe in these awards given by paid media like NDTV.

I have utmost respect for ATS. Best builder in NCR, my POV but didn't a kid fell form 7th floor and die in ATS paradiso Greater Noida beuase of a glitch they had left in windows in common area. What would you say to that ? It happens ?

It's paint and crack in the plaster of wall bro....It can be redone.......
          Last edited August 13 2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Ashaina
            Pruvnachal
            ATS
            Stellar
            pearls
            Jaypee
            Vatika
            3C

List is long.

Hi
            Greetings

With the list mentioned

Ashaina!!
            Pruvnachal!!
            ATS!!
            Stellar!!
            pearls!!
            Jaypee!!
            Vatika!!
            3C!!

dont want any further statement from you about QUALITY & AESTHETICS.

Thanks for apprising though.

Cheers
            Last edited August 13 2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dtw_Rajeev View Post
              I have utmost respect for ATS. Best builder in NCR as per my POV but didn't a kid fell form 7th floor and die in ATS paradiso Greater Noida beuase of a glitch they had left in windows in common area.
              There may be several issues I am not ruling out neither am I justifying Builders shoddy work be it ATS or TATA.
              I had just commented on Puri Shoddy work in a project being sold as" Luxury".
              By the way, I name those builders in different context.
              Thanks

Comment

Hi
                Greetings

With the list mentioned

Ashaina!!
                Pruvnachal!!
                ATS!!
                Stellar!!
                pearls!!
                Jaypee!!
                Vatika!!
                3C!!

Thanks for apprising though.

Cheers
                BlessU JI

You might have not seen projects in NCR, that's why you are saying so.
                There are many projects which have better quality and aesthetic.
                Puri paranyam could be good among many projects in north Indian but there are few projects also those are best among projects across India.

here we are talking about Puri's Luxury project, not MIG so pick up such project for comparison.
                Last edited August 13 2013, 08:37 PM.
                Thanks

Comment

Hi
                  Greetings

With the list mentioned

Ashaina!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
                  Pruvnachal!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
                  ATS!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
                  Stellar!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
                  pearls!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
                  Jaypee!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
                  Vatika!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?
                  3C!! Architect? Contractor? Landscaping?

Thanks for appraising though.

Cheers
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Worth giving a though to age old adage " A picture is worth a thousand words".. Hence no need for a marathon posts chasing worthless objectives over the next 2 hours.

These look much better than any of the builders projects seen till date. In this era of Broadband, Satellite Television and Online Media, one does not have to visit them all to get the gist of quality and aesthetics. One needs to simply OPEN YOUR MIND at 4500psf, this is a good buy any day.

Cheers
                  Last edited August 13 2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

Worth giving a though to age old adage " A picture is worth a thousand words".. Hence no need for a marathon posts chasing worthless objectives over the next 2 hours.

These look much better than any of the builders projects seen till date. In this era of Broadband, Satellite Television and Online Media, one does not have to visit them all to get the gist of quality and aesthetics. One needs to simply OPEN YOUR MIND at 4500psf, this is a good buy any day.

Cheers
                    looks like copied from Builder websites or marketing websites I am sure.
                    By the way,Builder always shows things glossy. Finishing and quality can't be seen on Laptop, Television and online media. Moreover, Builders websites can never be trusted to check the actual quality..

Anyhow, in pics everything looks very fabulous.
                    Last edited August 13 2013, 09:05 PM.
                    Thanks

Comment

looks like copied from Builder websites or marketing websites I am sure.
                      By the way,Builder always shows things glossy. Finishing and quality can't be seen on Laptop, Television and online media. Moreover, Builders websites can never be trusted to check the actual quality..

Anyhow, in pics everything looks very fabulous.
                      They are real site pictures not an artistic presentation. Anyway this is not the first time that people don't want to believe what they see untill they see it for real. Esp for Pranayam and Anand vilas.

I had been there last weekend. It looks much better in real and now esp with kids playing in the park as many families have moved in.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X