Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even I thought that 1.5 cr Duplex in Granduera looks crazy but Holy shit even that is sol out!!!

Log paise ki kheti karte hain kya.....lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Even I thought that 1.5 cr Duplex in Granduera looks crazy but Holy shit even that is sol out!!!

Log paise ki kheti karte hain kya.....lol

Hi
    Greetings

Great stuff.. and congratulations to the applicants who bought at 5500psft neharpar, BPTP project in granduera called DECK!! Brave effort

Cheers

PS thought of adding a bit of insight into the above post

and another one, if you may like.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munishs
    hi IREF Members

Yesterday one of my friend visited the Marketing office of Puri Group in Neharpar to enquire about the Pratham project.

The company has increased the BSP of this project to 3500 PSF. Well I have a unit in Pratham , and i am happy to see the rates going up...But i seriously doubt , any transaction will happen at this price in Nehar par..

What are your views on this...

Hi
    Greetings

Munish ji as you are invested you must have seen the performance of Puri in terms of quality of construction for pranayam viz a viz others in the area.

It can safely be assumed that subject to timely delivery and habitation with infra, Pratham would be an equally good project if not a better project..

Prices are bound to go up with Infra happening and flow of positive news for the area..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Great stuff.. and congratulations to the applicants who bought at 5500psft neharpar, BPTP project in granduera called DECK!! Brave effort

Cheers

PS thought of adding a bit of insight into the above post

and another one, if you may like.

LOL, that's lot of money man. Jigra chahiye itna paisa lagane ke liye keeping in mind the track record of BPTP. :) :) :)
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Munish ji as you are invested you must have seen the performance of Puri in terms of quality of construction for pranayam viz a viz others in the area.

It can safely be assumed that subject to timely delivery and habitation with infra, Pratham would be an equally good project if not a better project..

Prices are bound to go up with Infra happening and flow of positive news for the area..

Cheers

Yes i am hoping for the same....but when we compare NP to noida , ggn , it is no where...and i still doubt , something at 5500 being sold in NP ...but Mike being very active , i hope he must be having some valid news...
    CommentQuote
    Yes i am hoping for the same....but when we compare NP to noida , ggn , it is no where...and i still doubt , something at 5500 being sold in NP ...but Mike being very active , i hope he must be having some valid news...

Munish, with the kind of things happening in NP, I am very positive of good justified rates in the area. I am not talking about Master Roads, Metro etc etc. Lemme give you a couple of examples which may be very very small but somehow they give you a glimpse of what kind of things you can expect in future.

I have lived in average areas of Delhi, Sec-31 in Faridabad but I have never used piped gas which will be delivered in NP. Prepaid electricity in Omaxe Heights - never came across anything like that. Professional Car cleaning service with the help of electronic showers and vaccum cleaners not your daily dhobi or watchman doing it with bucket and poccha.

Now many of the readers would probably laugh at this post because I am trying to justify 3500/sq ft. on the basis of such small things but as I said this gives you insight into the future.
    CommentQuote
    hi
    Greetings

Well said.. For me it would be always important to get lots of greens, have a decent club, good school and places to shop..

its hard to explain how badly people living in dirty andcongested but posh areas of South Delhi are missing in their lives despite having so much money.

Its unfortunate however to say that what DLF did to GGN BPTP has done the opposite and in a bad way to Neharpar Faridabad..

Can anyone with information on what, how and when BPTP is planning or deliver its villas and plots with all facilities?? when are they getting the much touted 2 Acre Club constructed in J Block??

These would be major game changers and change fortunes of those invested in BPTP and Neharpar. This is apart from Bridge on nehar and noida connecitivity in conjunction with Master roads, Metro and Sewerage which are getting executed..

Hopefully, CMs visit may bring some good news on April 22.

Cheers

Ab to Nirmal Baba ka apna hissab kitab hila hua hai nahi to unse hee koi ilaaj pooch leta BPTP ka. :-p :-p
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

Any idea about the premium rates going on for Puri Pratham Project in sector-84 ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Guys

Any idea about the premium rates going on for Puri Pratham Project in sector-84 ?

Last I heard it was 6 lacs for 2 bhk at a decent location
    CommentQuote
  • I got an offer of 7 lakhs for my 3 BHK unit on 7th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaliatray
    I got an offer of 7 lakhs for my 3 BHK unit on 7th floor.

That's much lower than the prevailing market rate. Big investors are low on Neharpar inventory and have been calling people giving offers. Don't fall for these offers and keep on holding the investment. You have invested in a very good project and it will give very good returns within an year and a half. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • 7 lacs Did u say man, I have already recieved an offer of 10 L prem on my 1400 sqft unit
    CommentQuote
  • Well , I have 1300 sq.ft unit on 7th floor...Around 1.5 months back , dealer was offering me the premium of 6Lacs...neways the Puri website has mentioning the Pratham BSP is now 3500 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManishBh
    Well , I have 1300 sq.ft unit on 7th floor...Around 1.5 months back , dealer was offering me the premium of 6Lacs...neways the Puri website has mentioning the Pratham BSP is now 3500 psf

But sales are not happening at 3500 rs/sq ft. I just hinted at Discount to one of the sales people and he was very quick to offer 5% Discount
    CommentQuote
  • Is the transfer of Puri Pratham being stopped by the company ??

Anyone having idea why this is being done ??
    CommentQuote