Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

I am not a Puri fan anymore but let us not twist the facts. Puri's maintenance is Rs. 3/sq ft. Rest they collect common area electricity charges on pro rata basis. They charged Rs. 1.5/sq ft in one month which they have not yet explained how. At the same time, people have denied any maintenance payments until its sorted out so let us please not twist the facts.

Comment

newbie, Uppal is already working with customers to fix the seepage issues. As per my knowledge, it is cooperating with the residents very well. As far as maintenance is concerned, 2.75/sq ft is temporary figure for a few months. This will be revisited among residents and builder soon and a reasonable figure will be decided.

Remember half truth is harmful.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
        I am not a Puri fan anymore but let us not twist the facts. Puri's maintenance is Rs. 3/sq ft. Rest they collect common area electricity charges on pro rata basis. They charged Rs. 1.5/sq ft in one month which they have not yet explained how. At the same time, people have denied any maintenance payments until its sorted out so let us please not twist the facts.
        Sir Ji

Someone has has shared the BILL, why would one twist?
        common electricity is charged for what? never heard before being charged by any other builder did you? ... anyhow one has to pay.
        nothing wrong it to be clubbed with maintenance charges...
        Thanks

Comment

newbie, Uppal is already working with customers to fix the seepage issues. As per my knowledge, it is cooperating with the residents very well. As far as maintenance is concerned, 2.75/sq ft is temporary figure for a few months. This will be revisited among residents and builder soon and a reasonable figure will be decided.

Remember half truth is harmful.
          True Sir
          Believe in what you see...

Lots of guys share just rosy picture and half baked information like the one 50 families moved in RPS which is farce.
          Last edited October 2 2013, 08:08 PM.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2re View Post
            @Yogesh98712 Sir, Thanks for your valuable comments. I checked Uppal Jade nearby, possession is given and 1500sqft - 3bhk is costing between 52L to 55L, but the construction quality is very poor, so I did not pursue it further. Considering the rapport of Puri, it would be a little higher in cost....that is what I have heard.....please share your thoughts too

Thanks All once again.
            u are looking for a affordable project. there are many plus and minus point of any property in my view jade three BHK is much better than pratham , reasons
            1 compare layout of 1500 sq feet to 1400 sq feet u will get the answer
            2 jade is on 45 meter sector road
            3 green area is much better than pratham
            4 pratham and elite premium have s+8 floor structure gods know why they are constructing s+10
            5 it is sector 86 and ready to move u can earn about 2.5 lacs till puri offer possession to u as rent
            in last 6 months property property rates have seen a correction of about 10% but those projects location become better has appreciated ( Omaxe heights,savana, Elite floors phase 3 ) so if u invest in sector 86 and 88 then ur property appreciate better.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay View Post
              Sir ji yes in Uppal maintenance is 2.75 but in Puri Praanayam Rs 4.6 per Sqfeet
              Puri is much better than Uppal in terms of quality
              where did u get this figure of 4.6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
                where did u get this figure of 4.6 ?

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...555#post116555

( see without possession they are charging total Rs 10353 for 2257 )
                ( so it comes to 4.6 )
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Sir Ji

Someone has has shared the BILL, why would one twist?
                  common electricity is charged for what? never heard before being charged by any other builder did you? ... anyhow one has to pay.
                  nothing wrong it to be clubbed with maintenance charges...
                  Originally posted by abhay View Post
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...555#post116555

( see without possession they are charging total Rs 10353 for 2257 )
                  ( so it comes to 4.6 )
                  I tell you how its twisted. Rs. 3/sq ft is maintenance but this rs. 1.5/sq ft is charged once during peak hot days. This may be variable even if it continues to go forward. Rs. 4.5/sq ft is not the maintenance costs. Its 3/sq ft + prorata share of common areas electricity. Simple!!!

And the sum includes service tax. No?
                  Last edited October 2 2013, 08:33 PM.

Comment

I tell you how its twisted. Rs. 3/sq ft is maintenance but this rs. 1.5/sq ft is charged once during peak hot days. This may be variable even if it continues to go forward. Rs. 4.5/sq ft is not the maintenance costs. Its 3/sq ft + prorata share of common areas electricity. Simple!!!

And the sum includes service tax. No?
                    Sir

Nothing to be twisted, yes builder has indeed been twisting......

if you are believed, Common electricity charges could go even higher if that is charged the way you are saying...
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      Sir

Nothing to be twisted, yes builder has indeed been twisting......

if you are believed, Common electricity charges could go even higher if that is charged the way you are saying...
                      Bhai its 100% wrong. They should never charge it and it does not really make sense to charge that much. Itna to ghar ka bill nahi ata. But saying the maintenance to be 4.6/sq ft is not right. People have already started revolting against this and I am hoping for an RWA formation and trust me the charges are going to come down to the tune of Rs. 2.5/sq ft or so. Still a little higher than others but water bodies and others areas ki maintenance ke liye utna chalegaa...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X