Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by amolbh View Post
    Can anyone help here? Or, is it such a bad project that nobody is interested in it?
    1100 - 2 BHK

1300 - 2+1 BHK

1395 - 2 BHK (Large living and bedrooms)

1400 - 3 BHK

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
      1100 - 2 BHK

1300 - 2+1 BHK

1395 - 2 BHK (Large living and bedrooms)

1400 - 3 BHK
      Thanks miketest for the information.

Any idea what is the current resale price trend in Pratham? I'm looking for 2+1 or 3BHK unit.

Comment

Thanks miketest for the information.

Any idea what is the current resale price trend in Pratham? I'm looking for 2+1 or 3BHK unit.
        No buying/selling happening so there is no market rate.

Comment

No buying/selling happening so there is no market rate.
          Let me ask this in this way.... is it advisable to invest in this project from an end-user perspective? At present a seller is asking for 12lac premium (for 2+1)... does that make sense in current situation where you are saying no buying/selling happening?

I'm looking for a 2+1 unit at a budget of 50-55 lacs... any better suggestions that you can share?

Comment

Location is ok but remember one thing. Builder will increase super area by 20 % so overall price will increase by 20%. Then it will charge escalation of 3 to 4 lakhs or may be more. Then it will charge 100 per sq ft extra for eec ffc. Then one year of maintenance in advance. because of all this registry cost will also increase. Maintenance will also be around 3 to 3.5 per sq ft. In short if you arr ok with all this buy else not. In crude language this is a kutta kamina and harami builder.

Comment

You can go for Omaxe New Heights as of now.. keeping in mind location, possession, Floor plan and etc.

I believe that this would be better buy..Rest Choice is yours...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Hi All

Any one here on this forum having any unit in Pratham ??

Comment

Location is ok but remember one thing. Builder will increase super area by 20 % so overall price will increase by 20%. Then it will charge escalation of 3 to 4 lakhs or may be more. Then it will charge 100 per sq ft extra for eec ffc. Then one year of maintenance in advance. because of all this registry cost will also increase. Maintenance will also be around 3 to 3.5 per sq ft. In short if you arr ok with all this buy else not. In crude language this is a kutta kamina and harami builder.
                  Are you sure you meant 20%??? I mean how can they justify 1300 sq. ft. to become 1560 sq.f t.??
                  ONH floor plans doesn't looks tempting, SRS Royal Hills construction quality doesn't look good... Savana and Jade me aag lagi hui hai price me.. (dont knw why) Do you think they are such hot properties that seller is asking for 16-18 lacs premium??

Not sure if there are any other options left for me

Comment

hi

What are the power back up charges per KVA ? I mean what the builders are demanding in GF. Puri has sent demand letter for that , minimum is 3KVA and charges are 35K per KVA ..

and I guess these charges should be taken at the time of possession only ...

Comment

Are you sure you meant 20%??? I mean how can they justify 1300 sq. ft. to become 1560 sq.f t.??
                      ONH floor plans doesn't looks tempting, SRS Royal Hills construction quality doesn't look good... Savana and Jade me aag lagi hui hai price me.. (dont knw why) Do you think they are such hot properties that seller is asking for 16-18 lacs premium??

Not sure if there are any other options left for me
                      I am sure when I say 20%. They can justify everything by saying all kind of stupid things. Checkout the past projects and you will understand what I mean . If this is about end use, look at Shiv Sai Ozone Park. Its a small peaceful society and location is right on 86/87 bridge opposite to Omaxe Heights. It should be in your budget as well. I do not know if there market is ready but Omaxe Heights market is easily accessible from that society.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X