Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ManishBh
    Is the transfer of Puri Pratham being stopped by the company ??

Anyone having idea why this is being done ??

so they can sell the unsold/cancelled inventory at higher price
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Faridabad or Greater Noida ??

Originally Posted by ManishBh
    Well , I have 1300 sq.ft unit on 7th floor...Around 1.5 months back , dealer was offering me the premium of 6Lacs...neways the Puri website has mentioning the Pratham BSP is now 3500 psf

Dear All

I was interested to buy a 1300 sq ft unit in Puri Pratham provided its park facing and not more than 7th floor.
    I already have a property in Greater Noida ....but have heard good reviews of Puri builders.....so wondering, if i should look at Pratham or continue to hold the GN project till possession in June '13.

Which is a greater place for end users (in terms of well-planned infrastructure,availability of good schools, companies, accesibility etc.)- Greater Faridabad or Greater Noida ???????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManishBh
    Is the transfer of Puri Pratham being stopped by the company ??

Anyone having idea why this is being done ??

Heard recently that Puri people are doing Transfers now Secretly in SECRET CHAMBERS OF TRANSFER :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srichak
    Dear All

I was interested to buy a 1300 sq ft unit in Puri Pratham provided its park facing and not more than 7th floor.
    I already have a property in Greater Noida ....but have heard good reviews of Puri builders.....so wondering, if i should look at Pratham or continue to hold the GN project till possession in June '13.

Which is a greater place for end users (in terms of well-planned infrastructure,availability of good schools, companies, accesibility etc.)- Greater Faridabad or Greater Noida ???????

Bro if it is for End use I would suggest GN right now as societies are very nice but if u r a Investor cum End user like our Dear Mike then NP would be better atleast for 3-4 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. Transfers are open. 1100 sq feet (2 Bhk) 6 lac premium , 1300 sq feet (2+1 BHK) 8.5 lac premium. Addition transfer fees.

Is any new projects happening in Greater F or everything available is in preimum? What about Omaxe SPA / Heights II , Ansal, KLJ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Bro if it is for End use I would suggest GN right now as societies are very nice but if u r a Investor cum End user like our Dear Mike then NP would be better atleast for 3-4 yrs

Greater Noida as of now is a great place to live. I went to my uncle's place couple of months ago and I really liked it there. Nice apartments, roads, greenery etc. Only point that bothered me was the distance from Delhi where all my friends and relatives are and I have to meet them every weekend.

On the other hand, I found Neharpar quiet close to Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Being 29 years old, I had couple of years up my sleeves to waste in an upcoming area. Roads and access to commercial establishments will be a struggle for a couple of years but I assume that I will have a pretty comfortable life afterwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys any idea about th current prem of 1400 sqft unit
    CommentQuote
    Hello Guys any idea about th current prem of 1400 sqft unit

Hi
    Greetings

Comment posted by contributor on Faridabad Project Link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dFNkVV9RajA4cmxUcVJ0c0xYdHhvdnc&userstoinvite=virendrak.verma@gmail.com#gid=0

"Company rate is 3500/sft. Resale unit premium is around 7.75 lakhs for a 1400 sft unit. Very few transactions.. people are holding on to their investment May 12"

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Comment posted by contributor on Faridabad Project Link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dFNkVV9RajA4cmxUcVJ0c0xYdHhvdnc&userstoinvite=virendrak.verma@gmail.com#gid=0

"Company rate is 3500/sft. Resale unit premium is around 7.75 lakhs for a 1400 sft unit. Very few transactions.. people are holding on to their investment May 12"

Cheers

No way sir, even 1300 sqft unit is touching 8.5 lks, I got a call for 10.5 lks for my unit that is why I was confirming that is it the right price.

Can anyone else throw some light as well
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy a 2 bhk with 2.5 lacs premium.Oops!looks like I have missed the bus!:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by missedthebus
    I want to buy a 2 bhk with 2.5 lacs premium.Oops!looks like I have missed the bus!:bab (59):

Lets club your and my money and do a joint investment!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Lets club your and my money and do a joint investment!!

What an idea sirjee!!!!

would PM you.

Regards,
    MTB
    CommentQuote
    I have no idea Bro/sis how to update this Excel sheet,Is maamle mein hum totally GAWAAR hoon (not Gawar;))

But my query still remains unanswered, any idea about Prem

Sir, wts the story? Somebody else also have expressed their doubt about BlessU sir is sir or madam.Ok I'l keep on addressing as Sir only unless clarified otherwise.

BlessU sir,

If you don't mind please.

Regards,
    MTB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Greater Noida as of now is a great place to live. I went to my uncle's place couple of months ago and I really liked it there. Nice apartments, roads, greenery etc. Only point that bothered me was the distance from Delhi where all my friends and relatives are and I have to meet them every weekend.

On the other hand, I found Neharpar quiet close to Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Being 29 years old, I had couple of years up my sleeves to waste in an upcoming area. Roads and access to commercial establishments will be a struggle for a couple of years but I assume that I will have a pretty comfortable life afterwards.

Very true on the distance factor from Greater Noida.....thats the only hitch I have.
    I have already booked a 2.5 bhk in Zeta-1, GN.....I love the place, lots opf school options and also offices coming up in expressway and nearby areas (hopefuly !!!!!)
    But if I get a good job offer say in Delhi, I would end up spending 3 hrs on the road:(

Fingers crossed !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dealer called yesterday with an offer of 11.5 lakh prem for 1400 sqft unit. He was acting as if I would be a fool if I dont sell now, these people cannot stand anyone making money without their Pie
    CommentQuote