Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear mike and everyone,Enquiry

Dear everyone,

If anyone could help me in very plain and simple words that if I go to the office of puri constructions within a week to book a 3 bhk flat or a 2bhk flat in pratham, How much will I have to pay at the time of booking and what will be the total cost of ownership of the flat to me.

Regards
    Siddhartha Goel
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Dear everyone,

If anyone could help me in very plain and simple words that if I go to the office of puri constructions within a week to book a 3 bhk flat or a 2bhk flat in pratham, How much will I have to pay at the time of booking and what will be the total cost of ownership of the flat to me.

Regards
    Siddhartha Goel

Hi,

I don't really know if Puri has flats available with them. If they have, they would cost much higher than the ones available in resale market. It is better to get in touch with brokers. If you want contacts of the trust-able brokers, PM me.

Thanks,

Mike
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Dear everyone,

Regards
    Siddhartha Goel

Around 15 days back I was at Puri Pranayam to see a sample flat, I met one of the sales executive there and enquired about availability of Flats in Pratham.

Amazingly enough he told me that there are units available not only in Pratham only but Pranayam as well. He said that Flats were available in 7th & 8th floor but I think on little pushing he might find lower floors as well.

BSP from company right now is 3500 + Edc idc of around 360, but u may get some discount from company around 3-4%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Around 15 days back I was at Puri Pranayam to see a sample flat, I met one of the sales executive there and enquired about availability of Flats in Pratham.

Amazingly enough he told me that there are units available not only in Pratham only but Pranayam as well. He said that Flats were available in 7th & 8th floor but I think on little pushing he might find lower floors as well.

BSP from company right now is 3500 + Edc idc of around 360, but u may get some discount from company around 3-4%

Builders have started buying back from the resale market. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Builders have started buying back from the resale market. :) :)

Quite possible that they might be Buying back because prices are sky- rocketing now for all the good projects but I think Puri constructions have already got a Big project on their hands that is Anand Villas and in my view they can make lot more money in newer projects.

Baaki God knows yeh log kya kya karte hain.

BTW yesterday I had gone to BPTP office for transfer of plot of my Brother and believe it or not it was really crowded, lots of Transfers are taking place. The quality of their Gurgaon office is no less than 7 star hotel, mighty impressed
    CommentQuote
    Quite possible that they might be Buying back because prices are sky- rocketing now for all the good projects but I think Puri constructions have already got a Big project on their hands that is Anand Villas and in my view they can make lot more money in newer projects.

Baaki God knows yeh log kya kya karte hain.

BTW yesterday I had gone to BPTP office for transfer of plot of my Brother and believe it or not it was really crowded, lots of Transfers are taking place. The quality of their Gurgaon office is no less than 7 star hotel, mighty impressed

Hi
    Greetings

What projects were getting transferred (resale?), Flats, plots, villas or GGN stuff?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

What projects were getting transferred (resale?), Flats, plots, villas or GGN stuff?

Cheers

Most of them were Granduera, Princess Park flats and Bptp plots
    CommentQuote

yeah there is no sellers in Elite floors ;)

rohit
    CommentQuote

Hi
    Greetings

This may provide new leash of life to these projects, hopefully.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I have confirm reports of NRIs getting into Gr Faridabad projects in large numbers

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    I have confirm reports of NRIs getting into Gr Faridabad projects in large numbers

rohit

I also have exactly the same confirmed reports. :) :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    I have confirm reports of NRIs getting into Gr Faridabad projects in large numbers

rohit

Mind sharing that Report??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

This may provide new leash of life to these projects, hopefully.

Cheers

FNG(failed),Noida Extension(failed to provide Lease), Then Sector-9X,Gurgaon(Again failed to provide lease) and Now NRI Report??.... How many lease of Life these projects need?? hehehe;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    FNG(failed),Noida Extension(failed to provide Lease), Then Sector-9X,Gurgaon(Again failed to provide lease) and Now NRI Report??.... How many lease of Life these projects need?? hehehe;)

Cookie bhai aap plz kuch believe mat karna, last month I bought Pratham 3br + 3t at prem of 7.5 lacs and now I can easily sell it at 12 Lacs prem but I am not a Trader and actual believer in prospects of Greater faridabad but naysayers can keep on their disbelief attitude

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

I guess none. It needs habitation. With external infrastructure in place soon, end users would start pouring in.

Habitation ke peeche bhago baki sab jhak maar ke peeche aegi!!! heheheh....
    CommentQuote