Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

I got an offer of 7 lakhs for my 3 BHK unit on 7th floor.

Comment

Originally posted by kaliatray View Post
      I got an offer of 7 lakhs for my 3 BHK unit on 7th floor.
      That's much lower than the prevailing market rate. Big investors are low on Neharpar inventory and have been calling people giving offers. Don't fall for these offers and keep on holding the investment. You have invested in a very good project and it will give very good returns within an year and a half.

Comment

7 lacs Did u say man, I have already recieved an offer of 10 L prem on my 1400 sqft unit

Comment

Well , I have 1300 sq.ft unit on 7th floor...Around 1.5 months back , dealer was offering me the premium of 6Lacs...neways the Puri website has mentioning the Pratham BSP is now 3500 psf

Comment

Originally posted by ManishBh View Post
            Well , I have 1300 sq.ft unit on 7th floor...Around 1.5 months back , dealer was offering me the premium of 6Lacs...neways the Puri website has mentioning the Pratham BSP is now 3500 psf
            But sales are not happening at 3500 rs/sq ft. I just hinted at Discount to one of the sales people and he was very quick to offer 5% Discount

Comment

Is the transfer of Puri Pratham being stopped by the company ??

Anyone having idea why this is being done ??

Comment

so they can sell the unsold/cancelled inventory at higher price

Comment

Greater Faridabad or Greater Noida ??

Dear All

I was interested to buy a 1300 sq ft unit in Puri Pratham provided its park facing and not more than 7th floor.
                  I already have a property in Greater Noida ....but have heard good reviews of Puri builders.....so wondering, if i should look at Pratham or continue to hold the GN project till possession in June '13.

Which is a greater place for end users (in terms of well-planned infrastructure,availability of good schools, companies, accesibility etc.)- Greater Faridabad or Greater Noida ???????

Comment

Heard recently that Puri people are doing Transfers now Secretly in SECRET CHAMBERS OF TRANSFER

Comment

Originally posted by srichak View Post
                      Dear All

I was interested to buy a 1300 sq ft unit in Puri Pratham provided its park facing and not more than 7th floor.
                      I already have a property in Greater Noida ....but have heard good reviews of Puri builders.....so wondering, if i should look at Pratham or continue to hold the GN project till possession in June '13.

Which is a greater place for end users (in terms of well-planned infrastructure,availability of good schools, companies, accesibility etc.)- Greater Faridabad or Greater Noida ???????
                      Bro if it is for End use I would suggest GN right now as societies are very nice but if u r a Investor cum End user like our Dear Mike then NP would be better atleast for 3-4 yrs

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X