Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • But for anyone who still doesn't believe in Neharpar story, just go to Puri or BPTP office(these are the only 2 I visited as yet), go and see for yourself whats happening. It took us 2 and half hrs to just get appointment for our transfer in BPTP office coz there was such long que.

So many transfers mean that either Long term investors or end users are entering the market, financers don't get their units transfered
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Cookie bhai aap plz kuch believe mat karna, last month I bought Pratham 3br + 3t at prem of 7.5 lacs and now I can easily sell it at 12 Lacs prem but I am not a Trader and actual believer in prospects of Greater faridabad but naysayers can keep on their disbelief attitude

Cheers

I am not commenting on how much one is getting premium. In fact they talk about such lease of life.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I guess none. It needs habitation. With external infrastructure in place soon, end users would start pouring in.

Habitation ke peeche bhago baki sab jhak maar ke peeche aegi!!! heheheh....

you got the point Bro
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I am not commenting on how much one is getting premium. In fact they talk about such lease of life.

Arrey bhai its already showing that NP has got new lease of life, Everyday there are atleast 2-3 news of NP and atleast 1 of them is front page news and as far as I can see these are not paid news, development is happening pretty fast
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    But for anyone who still doesn't believe in Neharpar story, just go to Puri or BPTP office(these are the only 2 I visited as yet), go and see for yourself whats happening. It took us 2 and hrs to just get appointment for our transfer in BPTP office coz there was such long que.

So many transfers mean that either Long term investors or end users are entering the market, financers don't get their units transfered

Actually just when investors/financiers got rid of their investments in the area due to no appreciation, good things started to happen. Roads, sewer, water, electricity etc, all started to happen. Now these investors and financiers are desperately trying to increase their inventory. Every second day I have been receiving calls from financiers offering huge premiums. Reason? Now they are also sure of the future. Things that did not happen in last 6 years have happened in last 6 months. What more can I say?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Actually just when investors/financiers got rid of their investments in the area due to no appreciation, good things started to happen. Roads, sewer, water, electricity etc, all started to happen. Now these investors and financiers are desperately trying to increase their inventory. Every second day I have been receiving calls from financiers offering huge premiums. Reason? Now they are also sure of the future. Things that did not happen in last 6 years have happened in last 6 months. What more can I say?

Yes and thats the good thing that there is no Froth as yet, most of the people holding investments in NP after such Bad phase are not SPECULATORS, so it wont be easy for new people to get undervalued Investments now
    CommentQuote
  • According to recent news Puri has increased Bsp of Pratham from 3500 to 3750 rs/psft, check out their prices on their site :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone.....can anyone guide me how to negotiate on the premium of a flat....Because I came to know that in property resale market u should always start negotiating from 50% of the premium amount quoted by the party....can some experienced person throw more light on the same so that our hardearned money should not go in vain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Hello everyone.....can anyone guide me how to negotiate on the premium of a flat....Because I came to know that in property resale market u should always start negotiating from 50% of the premium amount quoted by the party....can some experienced person throw more light on the same so that our hardearned money should not go in vain

get the real rate first by talking to different brokers by acting as seller and buyer..once u know whats worth u can negotiate accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx for the info...but it would be really helpful if you could elaborate on this......
    CommentQuote
    Thnx for the info...but it would be really helpful if you could elaborate on this......

Call a broker posing as a seller. Give him a random unit and tower number after taking a look at the map. Ask him what's the price. Then ask your friend to call him the next day posing a buyer. There will be a difference in both the prices. The real price should be a little more than the price you got after you called as a seller. :) :)

Try to go for deals with party meetings.
    CommentQuote
  • Mike chaged location to omaxe from sector 31?............I met a broker named Budget homes. He looks exactly as mike...is that u mike?
    CommentQuote
    Mike chaged location to omaxe from sector 31?............I met a broker named Budget homes. He looks exactly as mike...is that u mike?

Yeah shifted few days ago. LOL, I am no broker mate. I am a web engineer leading Indian operations of an American media company. :-p
    CommentQuote
  • oh..m sorry.....hope u dun mind....
    CommentQuote
  • Finally m confused between Puri's Pratham and BPTP Princess park. Both of almost the same price...M getting puri pratham 5th floor 1400 sqft for arnd 42 lacs(including everything like edc idc,prking n all) while getting 1600 sqft in bptp princess park for aroun 50 laks, 7th floor(including everyhting).....
    Pratham is being claimed for posession in mid 2014 and princess park is being claimed by the end of this year.......wht say guys......plz suggest me on this...
    CommentQuote