Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Finally m confused between Puri's Pratham and BPTP Princess park. Both of almost the same price...M getting puri pratham 5th floor 1400 sqft for arnd 42 lacs(including everything like edc idc,prking n all) while getting 1600 sqft in bptp princess park for aroun 50 laks, 7th floor(including everyhting).....
    Pratham is being claimed for posession in mid 2014 and princess park is being claimed by the end of this year.......wht say guys......plz suggest me on this...

Princess Park will offer possession for only 4 towers and that too 2 BHK (1300 sq ft.) and that is not confirmed either. Construction quality of both the builders is comparable. BUT covered area to super area ratio is very poor in Princess Park so I assume (not sure) that 1400 sq ft of Pratham should be equal to 1600 sq ft. Princess Park. Bro, I assume that you have checked out the floor plans properly. :) :)
    CommentQuote
    Finally m confused between Puri's Pratham and BPTP Princess park. Both of almost the same price...M getting puri pratham 5th floor 1400 sqft for arnd 42 lacs(including everything like edc idc,prking n all) while getting 1600 sqft in bptp princess park for aroun 50 laks, 7th floor(including everyhting).....
    Pratham is being claimed for posession in mid 2014 and princess park is being claimed by the end of this year.......wht say guys......plz suggest me on this...

Are you sure you are getting Pratham at 42 lacs all inclusive, you should check the prices with brokers again, don't go by prices quoted in ,etc
    CommentQuote
  • @Mike...didnt understand much from the floor plan of both...but yes in princess park they have given a huge loby and reduced the size of the bedrooms..besides they have also created unncesary zigzag passages inside the house....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Are you sure you are getting Pratham at 42 lacs all inclusive, you should check the prices with brokers again, don't go by prices quoted in ,etc

@prabhjeetran..Yes i have been offered the final price of 42 laks by a broker......the breakup is like: BSP 2035 psqft + 7 lk premium + 7 lk extra charges as edc,idc,parking,health club etc.
    They started with demanding a premium of 12 lks and now i have negotiated upto 7 lks....styill scope of something atound 30,000...will try to pull it upto 6.5 lks...letc what happens today
    CommentQuote
    @prabhjeetran..Yes i have been offered the final price of 42 laks by a broker......the breakup is like: BSP 2035 psqft + 7 lk premium + 7 lk extra charges as edc,idc,parking,health club etc.
    They started with demanding a premium of 12 lks and now i have negotiated upto 7 lks....styill scope of something atound 30,000...will try to pull it upto 6.5 lks...letc what happens today

Hi
    Greetings

I think that is around the figure I was told initially, but as all brokers, investors and builders have starting working overtime after the recent developments at the behest of protests, shows clearly of their singular motive..

Still Puri is a better builder but they had committed delivery of Puri Pranayam in April in their meeting held in Dec 11.. too bad.. can a homeseeker trust these builders??

The rates going up are only a factor of higher circle rates and development having kick started..From builders side, hardly any change in attitude..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I think that is around the figure I was told initially, but as all brokers, investors and builders have starting working overtime after the recent developments at the behest of protests, shows clearly of their singular motive..

Still Puri is a better builder but they had committed delivery of Puri Pranayam in April in their meeting held in Dec 11.. too bad.. can a homeseeker trust these builders??

The rates going up are only a factor of higher circle rates and development having kick started..From builders side, hardly any change in attitude..

Cheers

Builders are putting blame on HUDA and HUDA is doing the same. Common man is sitting with his popcorn and pepsi waiting for the climax to happen. Hopefully HUDA completes external development ASAP so that builders don't have any excuse left for non-delivery!!!!
    CommentQuote

Premium should be around Rs. 500/sq ft. so 1400 sq ft. apartment should have a premium of Rs. 7 lakhs give or take 50K for location.
    CommentQuote
  • Very interesting, I think that it's the game of Brokers than I suppose. Since the time I have bought in Pratham every week or so 2 - 3 brokers keep on calling with higher premium.

My deal was sealed at 7.5 lacs prem 1 &1/2 months ago , then I got a call for 9 then 10.5, then 12 and after last week company's revision of price I was getting quote of 14 lacs.

I guess all these priceare HAWAA ke prices then, feeling cheated though I have nothing to lose yet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prabhjeetran
    Very interesting, I think that it's the game of Brokers than I suppose. Since the time I have bought in Pratham every week or so 2 - 3 brokers keep on calling with higher premium.

My deal was sealed at 7.5 lacs prem 1 &1/2 months ago , then I got a call for 9 then 10.5, then 12 and after last week company's revision of price I was getting quote of 14 lacs.

I guess all these priceare HAWAA ke prices then, feeling cheated though I have nothing to lose yet

My bad. sorry man, I might have been on drugs. Current prevailing market rate for good non PLC location is 12-13 lakhs. Sorry man, I hope you did not get a heart attack!!!!!

sidearthman - 7 lacs is no ways the market premium right now. The unit is stuck probably with the financier who bought it and he wants to get rid of it to prevent paying for transfer fee!!! Check everything properly before paying token!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    My bad. sorry man, I might have been on drugs. Current prevailing market rate for good non PLC location is 12-13 lakhs. Sorry man, I hope you did not get a heart attack!!!!!

sidearthman - 7 lacs is no ways the market premium right now. The unit is stuck probably with the financier who bought it and he wants to get rid of it to prevent paying for transfer fee!!! Check everything properly before paying token!!!!

Hi
    greetings

Sideearth ji Buyer ki Side le rahe hain..;)

Financier of Neharpar are all stuck.. they wont break even below market reaches Rs 3000 psf with deliveries for plain vanilla offerings.. thanks to unethical charges, increases by govt, change in super areas etc..

Actual rates will be reflected only for ACTUAL Ready to move and rest all is speculative activity as of now in the face of non committal attitude of the builders led by BPTP

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest

Mike if a financer was stuck even then nobody would be able to get this flat at 7 lacs prem if current prem is 12 lacs, there would be other financers ready to grab it then, but that's assuming prem is actually 12 lacs right now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Sideearth ji Buyer ki Side le rahe hain..;)

Financier of Neharpar are all stuck.. they wont break even below market reaches Rs 3000 psf with deliveries for plain vanilla offerings.. thanks to unethical charges, increases by govt, change in super areas etc..

Actual rates will be reflected only for ACTUAL Ready to move and rest all is speculative activity as of now in the face of non committal attitude of the builders led by BPTP

Cheers

I understand but market rates are much more than that and I hope there is no catch in the deal. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yepiee....got d deal finally at 6.9 lks...........wow puri pratham...7th floor......i gt u....my first dream home.......ohh by d ways i didnt anticipate such a long discussion on my previous statements........weelll miketestji.....maine toh is deal se ek cheej seekh li.market mein sabhi brokers sirf aur sirf bewakoof bana rahe hain........what they actually do is....as soon as a buyer buys a flat..he starts getting calls from the next day offering a higher premium,.....it is actually nothing....d brokers just say that 'hum ji aapko itna dila denge'....then they reserve your file with them n in this way they increase their inventory to make a good impression on the customers.........bloody mind games......but i got it at 6.9 lks premium....the property has a clean chit....no problems nothing.....confirmed with puri also......please guys take care while investing...there is as much as 40% bargaining on the premium price quoted by the brokers...all the best to all.......
    CommentQuote
    Yepiee....got d deal finally at 6.9 lks...........wow puri pratham...7th floor......i gt u....my first dream home.......ohh by d ways i didnt anticipate such a long discussion on my previous statements........weelll miketestji.....maine toh is deal se ek cheej seekh li.market mein sabhi brokers sirf aur sirf bewakoof bana rahe hain........what they actually do is....as soon as a buyer buys a flat..he starts getting calls from the next day offering a higher premium,.....it is actually nothing....d brokers just say that 'hum ji aapko itna dila denge'....then they reserve your file with them n in this way they increase their inventory to make a good impression on the customers.........bloody mind games......but i got it at 6.9 lks premium....the property has a clean chit....no problems nothing.....confirmed with puri also......please guys take care while investing...there is as much as 40% bargaining on the premium price quoted by the brokers...all the best to all.......

Great Deal and good info...Congrats..
    CommentQuote
  • Hard to believe what you are saying, nobody would quote 12 lacs prem. and come down to 6.9 lacs
    CommentQuote