Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Dealer called yesterday with an offer of 11.5 lakh prem for 1400 sqft unit. He was acting as if I would be a fool if I dont sell now, these people cannot stand anyone making money without their Pie

Comment

Dear mike and everyone,Enquiry

Dear everyone,

If anyone could help me in very plain and simple words that if I go to the office of puri constructions within a week to book a 3 bhk flat or a 2bhk flat in pratham, How much will I have to pay at the time of booking and what will be the total cost of ownership of the flat to me.

Regards
      Siddhartha Goel

Comment

Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
        Dear everyone,

If anyone could help me in very plain and simple words that if I go to the office of puri constructions within a week to book a 3 bhk flat or a 2bhk flat in pratham, How much will I have to pay at the time of booking and what will be the total cost of ownership of the flat to me.

Regards
        Siddhartha Goel
        Hi,

I don't really know if Puri has flats available with them. If they have, they would cost much higher than the ones available in resale market. It is better to get in touch with brokers. If you want contacts of the trust-able brokers, PM me.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
          Dear everyone,

Regards
          Siddhartha Goel
          Around 15 days back I was at Puri Pranayam to see a sample flat, I met one of the sales executive there and enquired about availability of Flats in Pratham.

Amazingly enough he told me that there are units available not only in Pratham only but Pranayam as well. He said that Flats were available in 7th & 8th floor but I think on little pushing he might find lower floors as well.

BSP from company right now is 3500 + Edc idc of around 360, but u may get some discount from company around 3-4%

Comment

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
            Around 15 days back I was at Puri Pranayam to see a sample flat, I met one of the sales executive there and enquired about availability of Flats in Pratham.

Amazingly enough he told me that there are units available not only in Pratham only but Pranayam as well. He said that Flats were available in 7th & 8th floor but I think on little pushing he might find lower floors as well.

BSP from company right now is 3500 + Edc idc of around 360, but u may get some discount from company around 3-4%
            Builders have started buying back from the resale market.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
              Builders have started buying back from the resale market.
              Quite possible that they might be Buying back because prices are sky- rocketing now for all the good projects but I think Puri constructions have already got a Big project on their hands that is Anand Villas and in my view they can make lot more money in newer projects.

Baaki God knows yeh log kya kya karte hain.

BTW yesterday I had gone to BPTP office for transfer of plot of my Brother and believe it or not it was really crowded, lots of Transfers are taking place. The quality of their Gurgaon office is no less than 7 star hotel, mighty impressed

Comment

Quite possible that they might be Buying back because prices are sky- rocketing now for all the good projects but I think Puri constructions have already got a Big project on their hands that is Anand Villas and in my view they can make lot more money in newer projects.

Baaki God knows yeh log kya kya karte hain.

BTW yesterday I had gone to BPTP office for transfer of plot of my Brother and believe it or not it was really crowded, lots of Transfers are taking place. The quality of their Gurgaon office is no less than 7 star hotel, mighty impressed
                Hi
                Greetings

What projects were getting transferred (resale?), Flats, plots, villas or GGN stuff?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

What projects were getting transferred (resale?), Flats, plots, villas or GGN stuff?

Cheers
                  Most of them were Granduera, Princess Park flats and Bptp plots

Comment

yeah there is no sellers in Elite floors

rohit

Comment

Hi
                      Greetings

This may provide new leash of life to these projects, hopefully.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X