Collapse

Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

I have confirm reports of NRIs getting into Gr Faridabad projects in large numbers

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      I have confirm reports of NRIs getting into Gr Faridabad projects in large numbers

rohit
      I also have exactly the same confirmed reports.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

rohit
        Mind sharing that Report??
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

This may provide new leash of life to these projects, hopefully.

Cheers
          FNG(failed),Noida Extension(failed to provide Lease), Then Sector-9X,Gurgaon(Again failed to provide lease) and Now NRI Report??.... How many lease of Life these projects need?? hehehe
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            FNG(failed),Noida Extension(failed to provide Lease), Then Sector-9X,Gurgaon(Again failed to provide lease) and Now NRI Report??.... How many lease of Life these projects need?? hehehe

Cookie bhai aap plz kuch believe mat karna, last month I bought Pratham 3br + 3t at prem of 7.5 lacs and now I can easily sell it at 12 Lacs prem but I am not a Trader and actual believer in prospects of Greater faridabad but naysayers can keep on their disbelief attitude

Cheers

Comment

I guess none. It needs habitation. With external infrastructure in place soon, end users would start pouring in.

Habitation ke peeche bhago baki sab jhak maar ke peeche aegi!!! heheheh....

Comment

But for anyone who still doesn't believe in Neharpar story, just go to Puri or BPTP office(these are the only 2 I visited as yet), go and see for yourself whats happening. It took us 2 and half hrs to just get appointment for our transfer in BPTP office coz there was such long que.

So many transfers mean that either Long term investors or end users are entering the market, financers don't get their units transfered

Comment

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
                  Cookie bhai aap plz kuch believe mat karna, last month I bought Pratham 3br + 3t at prem of 7.5 lacs and now I can easily sell it at 12 Lacs prem but I am not a Trader and actual believer in prospects of Greater faridabad but naysayers can keep on their disbelief attitude

Cheers
                  I am not commenting on how much one is getting premium. In fact they talk about such lease of life.
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    I guess none. It needs habitation. With external infrastructure in place soon, end users would start pouring in.

Habitation ke peeche bhago baki sab jhak maar ke peeche aegi!!! heheheh....
                    you got the point Bro

Comment

I am not commenting on how much one is getting premium. In fact they talk about such lease of life.

Arrey bhai its already showing that NP has got new lease of life, Everyday there are atleast 2-3 news of NP and atleast 1 of them is front page news and as far as I can see these are not paid news, development is happening pretty fast

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X