Hi Guys

Anyone got any information about Puri Pratham project ? means how is the builder , wat are the current rates , about location , is it worth to go for it ?
Read more
Reply
345 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Yepiee....got d deal finally at 6.9 lks...........wow puri pratham...7th floor......i gt u....my first dream home.......ohh by d ways i didnt anticipate such a long discussion on my previous statements........weelll miketestji.....maine toh is deal se ek cheej seekh li.market mein sabhi brokers sirf aur sirf bewakoof bana rahe hain........what they actually do is....as soon as a buyer buys a flat..he starts getting calls from the next day offering a higher premium,.....it is actually nothing....d brokers just say that 'hum ji aapko itna dila denge'....then they reserve your file with them n in this way they increase their inventory to make a good impression on the customers.........bloody mind games......but i got it at 6.9 lks premium....the property has a clean chit....no problems nothing.....confirmed with puri also......please guys take care while investing...there is as much as 40% bargaining on the premium price quoted by the brokers...all the best to all.......


    Congrats bro!!!! Care to share the tower number?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Yepiee....got d deal finally at 6.9 lks...........wow puri pratham...7th floor......i gt u....my first dream home.......ohh by d ways i didnt anticipate such a long discussion on my previous statements........weelll miketestji.....maine toh is deal se ek cheej seekh li.market mein sabhi brokers sirf aur sirf bewakoof bana rahe hain........what they actually do is....as soon as a buyer buys a flat..he starts getting calls from the next day offering a higher premium,.....it is actually nothing....d brokers just say that 'hum ji aapko itna dila denge'....then they reserve your file with them n in this way they increase their inventory to make a good impression on the customers.........bloody mind games......but i got it at 6.9 lks premium....the property has a clean chit....no problems nothing.....confirmed with puri also......please guys take care while investing...there is as much as 40% bargaining on the premium price quoted by the brokers...all the best to all.......


    Also is the flat in the name of seller or third party?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Yepiee....got d deal finally at 6.9 lks...........wow puri pratham...7th floor......i gt u....my first dream home.......ohh by d ways i didnt anticipate such a long discussion on my previous statements........weelll miketestji.....maine toh is deal se ek cheej seekh li.market mein sabhi brokers sirf aur sirf bewakoof bana rahe hain........what they actually do is....as soon as a buyer buys a flat..he starts getting calls from the next day offering a higher premium,.....it is actually nothing....d brokers just say that 'hum ji aapko itna dila denge'....then they reserve your file with them n in this way they increase their inventory to make a good impression on the customers.........bloody mind games......but i got it at 6.9 lks premium....the property has a clean chit....no problems nothing.....confirmed with puri also......please guys take care while investing...there is as much as 40% bargaining on the premium price quoted by the brokers...all the best to all.......


    Another confusing thing is that you said 5th floor yesterday but today you are saying 7th floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Finally m confused between Puri's Pratham and BPTP Princess park. Both of almost the same price...M getting puri pratham 5th floor 1400 sqft for arnd 42 lacs(including everything like edc idc,prking n all) while getting 1600 sqft in bptp princess park for aroun 50 laks, 7th floor(including everyhting).....
    Pratham is being claimed for posession in mid 2014 and princess park is being claimed by the end of this year.......wht say guys......plz suggest me on this...


    Originally Posted by sidearthman
    Yepiee....got d deal finally at 6.9 lks...........wow puri pratham...7th floor......i gt u....my first dream home.......ohh by d ways i didnt anticipate such a long discussion on my previous statements........weelll miketestji.....maine toh is deal se ek cheej seekh li.market mein sabhi brokers sirf aur sirf bewakoof bana rahe hain........what they actually do is....as soon as a buyer buys a flat..he starts getting calls from the next day offering a higher premium,.....it is actually nothing....d brokers just say that 'hum ji aapko itna dila denge'....then they reserve your file with them n in this way they increase their inventory to make a good impression on the customers.........bloody mind games......but i got it at 6.9 lks premium....the property has a clean chit....no problems nothing.....confirmed with puri also......please guys take care while investing...there is as much as 40% bargaining on the premium price quoted by the brokers...all the best to all.......


    Good observation Mike, pakdaa gaya bandaa :bab (3)::bab (45): Princess ka 7th floor Pratham mein mil gaya
    CommentQuote
  • why couldn't this be an honest mistake or typo or a new deal altogether ?
    CommentQuote
  • Well , seeing the premium shooting up so frequently these days...i am quite lucky...i sealed my Pratham deal at very low premium last october itself...Hopes it will be a good investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    why couldn't this be an honest mistake or typo or a new deal altogether ?


    I tell you why is it not. The guy who was asking for tips on negotiating premium a day before knew all the damn things yesterday like "brokers keep files to increase inventory etc etc". He said 5th floor the other day and then 7th floor yesterday. The guy is mere 23 years old , 2 years into a job in a private company and claims to buy a flat worth Rs. 42 lakhs?? I know a lot more about this guy (personal info) but do not want to reveal all of it here.

    I do not know what his intentions/purpose is but you can simply go out in the market and ask brokers/sellers and you will know that the price Mr. Goel (sidearthman) is quoting is impossible. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I tell you why is it not. The guy who was asking for tips on negotiating premium a day before knew all the damn things yesterday like "brokers keep files to increase inventory etc etc". He said 5th floor the other day and then 7th floor yesterday. The guy is mere 23 years old , 2 years into a job in a private company and claims to buy a flat worth Rs. 42 lakhs?? I know a lot more about this guy (personal info) but do not want to reveal all of it here.

    I do not know what his intentions/purpose is but you can simply go out in the market and ask brokers/sellers and you will know that the price Mr. Goel (sidearthman) is quoting is impossible. :) :)


    Agree with what Mike is saying...even for 1300 sqft unit , i am getting calls for 8.5L..+-50K variance is possible...but this much never heard of...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I tell you why is it not. The guy who was asking for tips on negotiating premium a day before knew all the damn things yesterday like "brokers keep files to increase inventory etc etc". He said 5th floor the other day and then 7th floor yesterday. The guy is mere 23 years old , 2 years into a job in a private company and claims to buy a flat worth Rs. 42 lakhs?? I know a lot more about this guy (personal info) but do not want to reveal all of it here.

    I do not know what his intentions/purpose is but you can simply go out in the market and ask brokers/sellers and you will know that the price Mr. Goel (sidearthman) is quoting is impossible. :) :)

    Mike ..just coz of your investigation...my congrats gets wasted to sidearthman :))

    But any ways good obeservation...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avishnoi
    Mike ..just coz of your investigation...my congrats gets wasted to sidearthman :))

    But any ways good obeservation...


    Bro after being regular on this forum, I have somehow learnt to identify who is genuinely posting something and who is bullshitting. Secondly, due to my contacts I know the market a little closer than many, so I kind of know what is possible and what not. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU/Miketest/Prabhjeetran - Could someone please advise on the current resale availability / Price of 1300 SQFT unit in Puri Pratham. Also what is the current construction status?

    In case you know of a good broker, please PM the details

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I think prem is around 11-11.5 lacs, Mike can confirm it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Buddy, don't just go by the comments you read on the internet. Internet may be one of the best sources of information but it comes with its own dangers, most importantly people are faceless here. So lets assume I am someone working for DLF and I don't like my competitors to come up, I would try to find a forum like this - put 10 good things about DLF anonymously and 10 bad things about Omaxe. If out of 100 readers, I am able to maniupulate one end user to give away its Omaxe and take up a new flat in DLF, my job is done.

    So if you read anything about anything, don't just believe it and ask for a proof. So if someone says BPTP is bad, it is not givin possession in Princess Park which was due 3 years ago, you should check the launch date, builder-buyer agreement date and if actually possession is not being offered.

    Few weeks ago someone wrote 4-5 negative things about Puri Constructions and when I asked for a proof he had none, he told me my friend told me, etc etc. Contrary to that whenever I am watching real estate programs on different news channels, experts always label "Puri constructions" as a reputed builder.

    Now as far as Pratham is concerned:-

    1) Builder is OK
    2) Location "Will" be Ok once sector roads are in place

    I see no reason for tagging this project as a bad one. If it had been, it would not have been on premium at existing stage of construction when Omaxe New Heights and Spa Village are selling at par. :)


    Hi Miketest,

    I trust, now I dont have to prove the status of the Puri Developers. I am sure you would have tested the same by now.....It may be that you can be satisfied customer as they are responding, replying on emails, but not delivering the project and possession.......

    Thanks,
    pka_fbd
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pka_fbd
    Hi Miketest,

    I trust, now I dont have to prove the status of the Puri Developers. I am sure you would have tested the same by now.....It may be that you can be satisfied customer as they are responding, replying on emails, but not delivering the project and possession.......

    Thanks,
    pka_fbd


    If you ever find a PERFECT builder in northern India, lemme know. Its typically your choice on what can you ignore and what not. Puri in my eyes is a reputed builder due to many many things.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    If you ever find a PERFECT builder in northern India, lemme know. Its typically your choice on what can you ignore and what not. Puri in my eyes is a reputed builder due to many many things.


    hi
    greetings

    Delivery percentage of builders in South India is > 100% more than North India. I have reproduced the Pranayam MOM attended by Mr Puri committing March end 12 as delivery and that date has since passed a while ago.

    I think the Reputed Builder tag for PURI is at stake..

    Dont forget that earlier brochures of Puri had BPTP logo on them. Strains of infectious unethical practices therefore cannot be ruled out from Puris genes.

    Dway Diplomatic Greens inventory sold to underwriters, changing hands between punters, but "practically unsold" for an year now..

    God know what is holding back Pranayams delivery. Possible answers once can aspect is " Huda yet to deliver infra!!:bab (59):"

    Cheers
    CommentQuote