Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 16 2017
382 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pratham Apartments Puri Constructions Sector 84 Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by prabhjeetran View Post
    But for anyone who still doesn't believe in Neharpar story, just go to Puri or BPTP office(these are the only 2 I visited as yet), go and see for yourself whats happening. It took us 2 and hrs to just get appointment for our transfer in BPTP office coz there was such long que.

So many transfers mean that either Long term investors or end users are entering the market, financers don't get their units transfered
    Actually just when investors/financiers got rid of their investments in the area due to no appreciation, good things started to happen. Roads, sewer, water, electricity etc, all started to happen. Now these investors and financiers are desperately trying to increase their inventory. Every second day I have been receiving calls from financiers offering huge premiums. Reason? Now they are also sure of the future. Things that did not happen in last 6 years have happened in last 6 months. What more can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Actually just when investors/financiers got rid of their investments in the area due to no appreciation, good things started to happen. Roads, sewer, water, electricity etc, all started to happen. Now these investors and financiers are desperately trying to increase their inventory. Every second day I have been receiving calls from financiers offering huge premiums. Reason? Now they are also sure of the future. Things that did not happen in last 6 years have happened in last 6 months. What more can I say?
      Yes and thats the good thing that there is no Froth as yet, most of the people holding investments in NP after such Bad phase are not SPECULATORS, so it wont be easy for new people to get undervalued Investments now

Comment

According to recent news Puri has increased Bsp of Pratham from 3500 to 3750 rs/psft, check out their prices on their site

Comment

Hello everyone.....can anyone guide me how to negotiate on the premium of a flat....Because I came to know that in property resale market u should always start negotiating from 50% of the premium amount quoted by the party....can some experienced person throw more light on the same so that our hardearned money should not go in vain

Comment

Originally posted by sidearthman View Post
            Hello everyone.....can anyone guide me how to negotiate on the premium of a flat....Because I came to know that in property resale market u should always start negotiating from 50% of the premium amount quoted by the party....can some experienced person throw more light on the same so that our hardearned money should not go in vain
            get the real rate first by talking to different brokers by acting as seller and buyer..once u know whats worth u can negotiate accordingly.

Comment

Thnx for the info...but it would be really helpful if you could elaborate on this......

Comment

Thnx for the info...but it would be really helpful if you could elaborate on this......
                Call a broker posing as a seller. Give him a random unit and tower number after taking a look at the map. Ask him what's the price. Then ask your friend to call him the next day posing a buyer. There will be a difference in both the prices. The real price should be a little more than the price you got after you called as a seller.

Try to go for deals with party meetings.

Comment

Mike chaged location to omaxe from sector 31?............I met a broker named Budget homes. He looks exactly as mike...is that u mike?

Comment

Mike chaged location to omaxe from sector 31?............I met a broker named Budget homes. He looks exactly as mike...is that u mike?
                    Yeah shifted few days ago. LOL, I am no broker mate. I am a web engineer leading Indian operations of an American media company. :-p

Comment

oh..m sorry.....hope u dun mind....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X