X
Collapse

BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Last updated: August 11 2014
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Originally posted by jthakar View Post
    has anyone seen the lifts in park floors 2 ? i happen to take a look and boy is it ugly, it is spoiling and making look the flats look like chawl houses, no offence meant to anyone, its BPTP i am annoyed with - the lifts are straight from 1980s (no auto doors / manual / wooden )
    these are really awful to look at, anyone checked it ? (i have inspected personally) , how can this matter be taken up with BPTP ?
    Manual doors...that sucks

Comment

• Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

This is bullshit. Manual doors??? Are they kidding?????

Comment

has anyone seen the lifts in park floors 2 ? i happen to take a look and boy is it ugly, it is spoiling and making look the flats look like chawl houses, no offence meant to anyone, its BPTP i am annoyed with - the lifts are straight from 1980s (no auto doors / manual / wooden )
        these are really awful to look at, anyone checked it ? (i have inspected personally) , how can this matter be taken up with BPTP ?
        Sir Ji

I don't think there is any use of approaching to BPTP.
        Builder has committed to providing Lift, not committed to providing such and such kind of lift.
        Thanks

Comment

cookie bhai mike bhai sayan bhai all bhais ... ye ho kya raha hai ? naam ke lie life de di ... manual lift ... today i asked the site incharge n he said that dont worry out of maintenance charges they will keep lift men .... i remeber the british era when lifts used to be operated by lift incharge who will sit the whole day inside lift shuttling people up n down ... no need to panic ... in case they dont appoint liftman they mentioned that they have a shrill beeper which will sound if lift gets stuck or any door remains open bptp is spoiling its name big time

Comment

cookie bhai mike bhai sayan bhai all bhais ... ye ho kya raha hai ? naam ke lie life de di ... manual lift ... today i asked the site incharge n he said that dont worry out of maintenance charges they will keep lift men .... i remeber the british era when lifts used to be operated by lift incharge who will sit the whole day inside lift shuttling people up n down ... no need to panic ... in case they dont appoint liftman they mentioned that they have a shrill beeper which will sound if lift gets stuck or any door remains open bptp is spoiling its name big time
            pls check that bptp has installed new lifts, kabhi kisi ministry se utri hui lifts na laga di hoo. it is bptp culture movement.......

Comment

Daamad ji coming into play??...Taking lifts from Govt. as they know, next year Damaad ji's mom in law would be out of govt.!!

Comment

Possession saga..Continues

Last November (2012) all looked ready at park floors..OC was the only issue...

Only development was illegal Demand for Fit outs Possession and that too in month of June 2013...

this shows the track record of BPTP..

Seeing the ground situation and the pace at which BPTP goes..it would be good 3 months wait still...
                Last edited October 29 2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Looking at the development, it looks done..
                  Progress of master roads as understood is promising (can someone confirm)
                  furthermore, bptp has recently renewed its license for about 280 acres of Plotted license in 75/76 sector.
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...439#post116439

All the above are positive developments for those invested and looking to move in their homes. Crucial thing is does anyone have any news of ews allotment for floors, villas, plots in 75/76??

If this can be confirmed, projects in these sectors seem to be good to go.
                  this would add another good no of units coming into the market for enduse.

Cheers
                  One year gone..we are staring at the same OC issue..

Can somebody please update when OC is expected & when owners(not security guards) start living in their houses>>>

Comment

Hi PF 1 and 2 Owners
                    BPTP has mentioned in there newsletter that they have given possesion in good numbers in Sec 76 and 77 Park Floors.
                    There is no much update/discussion as such in this forum or others.
                    I believe this is a BPTP blatant lie.

As far as I know BPTP is yet to get OC for PF1 and 2.

Also there cant be any valid Registries w/o this.

Any updates will be helpful.

Regards
                    Neeraj

Comment

Mr. Mittal, BPTP has a history of lies but accusing a company of lying by basing on the fact that no such information is available on this forum may not be right.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X