X
Collapse

BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Last updated: August 11 2014
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Possession

Hi,

Got confirmed news from one of the neighbor that Possession has already been happened and at least 2 families got shifted. He participated in grah pravesh for somebody known.

Comment

• Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Yes my friend also visited yesterday & he too confirmed that 1 family has shifted & 40-45 wood work taking place..

Comment

So sec 7X are taking shape now :
        1. Road coverage is good
        2. Bridge contruction Started ( both canals) - good connectivity
        3. Families have moved in
        4. More possesions in near future ( ONH, KLJ, OSV etc)

Comment

Guys i have a real story to tell:

one of my friends bought a unit in bptp project in g.fbd in 2009, he got married around that time thinking that he would get possession in 3 years as promised by bptp but till date he is struggling to get his dream house. he has been paying his emi and rent simuntaneously for the last 2 years. due to this financial struggle and stress he was hospitalised coz of an heart attack and his wife divorced him as she wasnt satisfied with his financial condition and even today he hasnt recieved possesion of his flat. Wah re wah BPTP

Lets all salute the ethics and courage of BPTP.

Comment

Shame on bptp...feel sorry for the guy...some wife that

Comment

Originally posted by Prateek78 View Post

one of my friends bought a unit in bptp project in g.fbd in 2009, he got married around that time thinking that he would get possession in 3 years as promised by bptp but till date he is struggling to get his dream house. he has been paying his emi and rent simuntaneously for the last 2 years. due to this financial struggle and stress he was hospitalised coz of an heart attack and his wife divorced him as she wasnt satisfied with his financial condition and even today he hasnt recieved possesion of his flat. Wah re wah BPTP

it is all about his luck ,
              there is no scene to invest in sector 77-76 in 2009 there are many projects at throw away price. 250 sq yard plots are available in just 25 lacs all inclusive (95 % bsp plus edc and idc )in sector 84 and 88 if he want a loan then he has to invest in elite floors, even omaxe spa village is also available at 1800 per sq feet.
              for ur information more than 8 families has shifted in park floors sector 77
              Attached Files
              Last edited November 26 2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Feel sorry for him but he could have easily sold out the flat if he was too tight financially. Could have been much easier than divorce. Bad luck!

Comment

2009 and 2010 was real good time to get into G-FBD. All who invested here then are alreay sitting on profits.

I'm sorry for his heart attack but it must have come because of the wife not from investment.

Comment

bhai shadi ke turant baad loan
                    yar shadi ke bad kharcha double ho jata hai and he is also residing on a rented accommodation taking that loan is not a good decision ,
                    a suggestion to all investors invest according to Ur pocket and future aspects jaise
                    kids school fee
                    long car
                    other liabilities

Comment

Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
                      bhai shadi ke turant baad loan
                      yar shadi ke bad kharcha double ho jata hai and he is also residing on a rented accommodation taking that loan is not a good decision ,
                      a suggestion to all investors invest according to Ur pocket and future aspects jaise
                      kids school fee
                      long car
                      other liabilities
                      agreed.."Aur Bhi Gam hain zamane mein makaan ke allawa"

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X