Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Collapse
X
Collapse

BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Last updated: August 11 2014
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

    Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    its open secret for last 3 years - the biggies are buying like crazy in najafgarh zone , karnal bypass and bawana area.

    I know this because my boss bought a big chunk in bawana and you know who else were there -- damaad ji, purvankara, and few builders from south.

    abhi asli drama baaki hai real estate market ncr ka - err delhi ka - bas tamasha dekho

    rohit
    Yaar i tried the land pooling but could not form a proper group and many people advised against it as the value may go to 0 if the land comes in the way of road or other developmental activities.

    What do you suggest i do?

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

      Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Yaar i tried the land pooling but could not form a proper group and many people advised against it as the value may go to 0 if the land comes in the way of road or other developmental activities.

      What do you suggest i do?
      it takes a hell of time -- s@la poora poora din gaao mai baithe raho - sabke suno - arre mat poocho kya kya karna pada ( 3 pairs of shoes ke band baji tab ja kar kaam hua - sab kuch use karna pada - saam - daam - dand bhi use kiya - aur bhed to sabse pahle.

      and buy only where big guys are buying need some one in land record office they would be able to help you at the right time.

      waise he jaise agar apna banda sebi mai hai to stock mai paise he paise

      rohit

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

        Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        it takes a hell of time -- s@la poora poora din gaao mai baithe raho - sabke suno - arre mat poocho kya kya karna pada ( 3 pairs of shoes ke band baji tab ja kar kaam hua - sab kuch use karna pada - saam - daam - dand bhi use kiya - aur bhed to sabse pahle.

        and buy only where big guys are buying need some one in land record office they would be able to help you at the right time.

        waise he jaise agar apna banda sebi mai hai to stock mai paise he paise

        rohit
        Bas tabhi nahi chahiye. Zada paisa waise hee nahi chahiye and tension se to bilkul nahi.

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

          Originally posted by miketest View Post
          Bas tabhi nahi chahiye. Zada paisa waise hee nahi chahiye and tension se to bilkul nahi.
          meri majboori - naukari karta hu na - sal......a kahne ko 2b USD manage karta hu magar (

          rohit

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

            Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
            its open secret for last 3 years - the biggies are buying like crazy in najafgarh zone , karnal bypass and bawana area.

            I know this because my boss bought a big chunk in bawana and you know who else were there -- damaad ji, purvankara, and few builders from south.

            abhi asli drama baaki hai real estate market ncr ka - err delhi ka - bas tamasha dekho

            rohit
            ho to kuch bhi sakta hai rohit bhai ,,
            there are many people who are in Que to file case against DDA to stop launch about 7 sub city around delhi and increasing far from 200 to 400 , now the rates in unauthorized colonies near these so called zones are on there peak due to this news minimum area requirement is about 3 hectare (is about 30000 meter or 7.5 acre ) in which the builder have to give about 60 % land to dda for development of park sector roads community center and rest land will sold so it is not so easy and if this plan flops then the rates will deferentially see a sharp fall , bawana rates are increasing because of some other factors as the govt has started 4 roads projects that will make bawana connectivity better from other parts of delhi ..

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

              Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
              ho to kuch bhi sakta hai rohit bhai ,,
              there are many people who are in Que to file case against DDA to stop launch about 7 sub city around delhi and increasing far from 200 to 400 , now the rates in unauthorized colonies near these so called zones are on there peak due to this news minimum area requirement is about 3 hectare (is about 30000 meter or 7.5 acre ) in which the builder have to give about 60 % land to dda for development of park sector roads community center and rest land will sold so it is not so easy and if this plan flops then the rates will deferentially see a sharp fall , bawana rates are increasing because of some other factors as the govt has started 4 roads projects that will make bawana connectivity better from other parts of delhi ..
              Hmmmm okay I shared what I knew and my boss never picks up anything which will not give 5 times returns. His pick was 2 acre land in sec 44 long back and see it in last 5 yrs.

              Lets see what happens in next 2 years in bawana

              Rohit


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

                Originally posted by yogesh98712 View Post
                ho to kuch bhi sakta hai rohit bhai ,,
                there are many people who are in Que to file case against DDA to stop launch about 7 sub city around delhi and increasing far from 200 to 400 , now the rates in unauthorized colonies near these so called zones are on there peak due to this news minimum area requirement is about 3 hectare (is about 30000 meter or 7.5 acre ) in which the builder have to give about 60 % land to dda for development of park sector roads community center and rest land will sold so it is not so easy and if this plan flops then the rates will deferentially see a sharp fall , bawana rates are increasing because of some other factors as the govt has started 4 roads projects that will make bawana connectivity better from other parts of delhi ..
                Bhai bas this was the reason I backed out coz the plan was to consolidate 2-3 acres of land, there were many partners. There were many issues though:-

                1) If no builder buys adjoining to our plot? You cannot do anything on 2-3 acres of piece.

                2) If land comes under road etc. because big builders can get plans changed if their land is coming in the way of anything but we cannot. In that case we lose 100% because muaavza they say goes to the heir of whom the land belongs to.

                3) The projections per our advisor was that the prices will get 2-3 times probably but fear of losing 100% could not get out of my mind.

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

                  Offer of Possession for Fitouts - Park Floors I

                  Hi All,

                  I own a flat in Park Floor 1 and yesterday received a letter from BPTP titled "OFFER OF POSSESSION FOR FIT-OUTS". This seems another fraud from BPTP as this is the first time I am hearing such a thing. I believe Piyush builder had also issued letters like this and they had withdrawn after a case was filed against them.

                  Did anyone else receive such a letter? If yes, I would like to hear what do you plan to do because "posession for fit-outs" is not mentioned anywhere in the Agreement.

                  Also, they are asking for 40k for electricity connection charge and 100k for power backup installation charge - both of them are new charges and were not mentioned in the agreement. Seems like another way to loot people. I plan to write to BPTP but kind of know what their response will be - they will use some vague clause in the agreement to justify these charges. I don't plan to to anything with this letter but would love to hear others thoughts on what is the right way to deal with this new mess.

                  Thanks in advance!
                  Yogesh

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

                    in my views bptp ekk bada protest mang rahaa hai '
                    all the owners of plots , elite floors and villas will have to joint there hands for this cause
                    as bptp has already take a huge money in the name of club and now not giving attention on this subject as per huda rules every sector has a separate club house , possision for fittouts kuch nahii hota builder ko karara jawab milna chahiyee

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

                      I may be wrong, but I think majority of BPTP buyers are Investors of Big Fish category. Ppl are happily paying one after another unjustified demands. Only few % of the buyers try to resist & helplessly try to from a group & seeking support from others. Rest (Seth ji’s ) are happy with the proceedings. Majority of the End users has entered in Gfbd in last 1-2 years only. Without end users Builders can keep on playing their games. End users has the spine & can do the miracle when they become integrated. But majority of the BPTP projects are being HOLD by big bulls, who knows potential of the region & not under any financial crunch > even if some of them have appetite for new properties, they are having enough source of funds to fuel the same & hence do not required to sell out the existing one.
                      Consider Park Floor: Booking done in 2008-- till no physical possession in sight- no agitation from the buyers, neither actively nor through blogging (this thread was almost dead & revive after some new potential buyers raised queries). Similar in Park Elite Floor, more than 5000 booking done by BPTP. In spite of, many unjustified demands, super area increase, cancelation & relocation (approximately 1500-2000 units) of allotment by the builder, you will hardly find any user in IREF (strongest RE blog of North India) complaining for the same, except one poor chap (guess who?).
                      Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X