I had applied for the flat in BPTP Park floors Sector 76 faridabad in Aug 2008.

I applied the flat and paid the basic amount of Rs. 4 lack but after that did not make any payment because I wanted to take loan and when approached LIC and HDFC bank for loan they said that the project is still not approved and the disbursement will not happen. The project was not approved for loan from bank till march 2011 but BPTP was continuously Sending the demand letter stating that any delayed payment would be charged with the interest of 18% .

I did not make any payment after the initial amount of Rs. 4 lack because the project did not have the loan disbursement approval and did not wanted to block my cash hard earned money any more.
Now when I approached bank , they are ready for the sanction and disbursement of the loan as the project is approved.
BPTP is charging 18% interest from the customers who have not given the sanction letter from the bank even though the disbursement did not happen for anyone and the sanction letter provided by anyone in 2008 or 2009 does not have any validity now as it is expired and they have to get the sanction letter again.

In short our points of contention are the following:
1. How can they charge the interest when they only recieved the approval for this project in March 2011.

2. Can they demand the construction linked payment untill they deliver the project as promised ie. on the 60mtr approach road as they are completely taking their customers for a big ride by delivering a project without any proper link to the project site.

3. Can they charge interest for the period when the project was not approved.

4. Can they charge interest from a customer who did not gave the sanction letter from bank and not charge the interest from the customer who gave the sanction letter ( Although none of the customer made the payment because the bank did not release the payment).

5. They are threatening to cancell the booking without refunding the payment of Rs 4.5 lakhs which we had initally made at the time of booking if we do not make the complete payment of Rs 15 lakhs + the interest amount of Rs 4.5 lakhs additionally ( 18% per annum from Aug 2008) by the 13th of June.

6. The total amount of the apartment at the time of booking was Rs 20 lakhs. We visited the site and found that untill now there is no sign of the approach road and also only the structure has been laid so far ( only the brick work) and they have already demanded an amount of Rs 24 lakhs inclusive of the interest charges failing which they claim they will cancell our apartment with no refund.

7. Can we ask them for a refund of our 4.5 lakhs along with an accrued interest as they have not only delayed the project, sold without any sanctioned approvals but are also suggesting to now handover the project in 6-9 months without any proper connecting road. Therefore they are totally cheating their customers.

Looking for the advice for further action and information.

Regards,
Surabhi Nayyar
Read more
135 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sayan selling PP was after 6 years of pain..I didn't gain much but the best part was I didn't loose..I gradutated from 2 BHK to 3 BHK RTM in a place closer to my office and to a place fairly well developed. If i had waited for 1 year then i would have to shell out 20 lacs more for CR propert but would have got only 3-4 lacs more for PP....

Park floors was a help for my friend...I would have got max 9.5% in FD he gave me 12%..so that's it...

Parents retire hue hain so saare paise fixed deposit mein daal diye hain..it's not my money...mere paise kaa Gh-7 hain Crossings mein & I am more than happy..

miketest you know all about me..agreed..will surely like to meet you someday..and u are always welcome at my place..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

My eyes swell at the very thought of visualizing the meeting of two doyens on IREF!!
    Hindi Chini bhai bhai..

Cheers
    :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

My eyes swell at the very thought of visualizing the meeting of two doyens on IREF!!
    Hindi Chini bhai bhai..

Cheers

Arre Sir Jara Nawaaji ke liye shukriya..

Aap se bhi mil lenge..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala

Aap se bhi mil lenge..

In that case someone has to re-write the famous French novel, Les Trois Mousquetaires (The Three Musketeers) of Alexandre Dumas again.
    Imagine BLESSU, MIKE & DKPP hanging out together.:bab (60):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "sayan1556

In that case someone has to re-write the famous French novel, Les Trois Mousquetaires (The Three Musketeers) of Alexandre Dumas again.
    Imagine BLESSU, MIKE & DKPP hanging out together.:bab (60):

Hehehehe.., you, rohit, sepulchar and cookie should also come and it will be a full fledged WWE Royal Rumble match.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "dkppatiala

Aap se bhi mil lenge..

BlessU se milne jane ke liye bahot kharcha karna padega....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest

Esa kyon......??
    CommentQuote

sachii boss itne me to eek plot aajayega authorized colony me
    chears :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Were we not talking about sad state of affairs of BPTP?

Sepulchar, rohit all were part of brokers gang...

It was too much to hear about rohit's insistence that he had no investments in faridabad & he is doing all this for love of faridabad..

Rest RE is for those who have money..I am struggling to meet my needs so I am happy with one..
    CommentQuote
    Were we not talking about sad state of affairs of BPTP?

Sepulchar, rohit all were part of brokers gang...

It was too much to hear about rohit's insistence that he had no investments in faridabad & he is doing all this for love of faridabad..

Rest RE is for those who have money..I am struggling to meet my needs so I am happy with one..

No sir. You are wrong. None of them are brokers. Rohit had a villa in Sec-84 and he never said he did not have any investments.
    CommentQuote
  • Both of them are banned for more than a month. It appears IREF has impose Lifetime Ban on Rohit Bhai & Sepulchar.:(:(
    CommentQuote
    No sir. You are wrong. None of them are brokers. Rohit had a villa in Sec-84 and he never said he did not have any investments.

Time & again he said that...
    CommentQuote
    Time & again he said that...

Point me to any one of such posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan1556
    Both of them are banned for more than a month. It appears IREF has impose Lifetime Ban on Rohit Bhai & Sepulchar.:(:(

Yup when it says Banned it means gone forever. When it says Suspended, it means they would be back soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan1556
    Both of them are banned for more than a month. It appears IREF has impose Lifetime Ban on Rohit Bhai & Sepulchar.:(:(

Hi
    Greetings

Going by vedic teaching "AATMA ANASHWAR HAI".. the pseudo ids on online blogs are nothing more than spirits. These cannot be destroyed by bans and suspension and they keep coming up in new forms.

Man ki aankhon se dekho, sayan babu

sab yahin milenge.

Therefore control your fears and emotions.:D:D

This however does not mean that such AATMAs can fiddle with IREF Rules.

Cheers
    CommentQuote