X
Collapse

BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Last updated: August 11 2014
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

tks for sharing the details, this is of great help, i think we need to talk on this, i dont see anything out of the blue in this demand (have followed a lot of such letters) and these seem ok if all of these are for "offer of possession", will pm you my details so that we can discuss

Comment

Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Are there clauses in the agreement on electric connection and power backup? If yes, this demand may be valid.

Comment

Originally posted by ykmadaan View Post
        They are demanding every remaining penny and I don't plan to pay anything until they send me 'offer of possession' without any clause. The possession may not happen for next several months and I am already sick of them extracting money and doing nothing.

I had a conversation with their customer service and told me about my intention to not pay until they are ready to offer possession. Still waiting to hear back from them but I am determined to not pay as this Dadagiri can not continue forever.

I have attached a part of the demand letter that shows them asking for the following charges as part of this 'offer of possession for fitouts' letter:
        - Cost escalation (need to check the agreement if this is valid)
        - electricity connection (need to check if this was in the agreement)
        - power backup installation charges (need to check if this was in the agreement)
        - Stamp duty and stamp paper fee

Will be great if you can share your views on their demand of cost escalation, electricity connection and power backup.
        Guy's, I can understand your pain. But sorry, only discussing the matter over telephone to some junior level customer care executive, of BPTP & not paying the due's is not going to help you. If other customers are paying the demand, you will be isolated. Then BPTP will harass you by constantly sending threatening emails & interest calculation 18% interest & may also cancel your allotment (worst case).
        Try to get in touch with other buyers. Even if 8-10 buyers become united & represent the case strongly in Gurgaon office (in light of Piyush episode), you can expect a positive result. Else you need to take some stronger action.
        Remember, Strength is unity; a single entity can’t do anything against such big corporate house.
        It’s high time PF-1 & 2 buyers need to become united & come forward against the injustice.
        Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Agree with you Sayan. It's a very difficult battle to fight in isolation. I don't live in NCR so am hesitant to commit to being able to visit their Gurgaon office when the rest of the people can but I am in for fighting it out if there is enough critical mass.

If others pay, I know I will have no option but to pay. I can at max hold on paying stamp duty charges and pay them when they offer possession but the rest will be tough to hold on to.

@Others - Those who have received such a letter can you share what you plan to do and about others you may be aware of? A collective decision and approach will work better if people are in a mood to fight.

Comment

I have also received demand for possession for park floor-II mentioning all exrtra charges like cost escalation,increase in super area power back-up . I am 2008 allotee. There were no charges for escalation,power back-up in BBA and super area has incresed without any increase in carpet area. What information you have received in your letter? Please share.
            Last edited June 13 2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

My friend has also got the demand. 1170 sqft has become 1283 sqft. Flat which was to cost 26.50 Lacs with registry is now costing 33.50..Interest paid by him till date is around 6 lacs from last 4 years..So the landed cost of this is around 40.00 lacs..

It is a bitter truth but there are not many buyers..for end user 40.00 lacs is the cost at which he has got this flat..

Cheating seen here is:

i] Increase in area
              ii] Escalation cost
              iii] Power back up cost
              iv] No clause for possession for fit outs in BBA but they are asking all money against this clause..

my friend is also not ready to fight..and seems BPTP will again come out trumps..

Common Man..alas has no spine left..Reality

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                My friend has also got the demand. 1170 sqft has become 1283 sqft. Flat which was to cost 26.50 Lacs with registry is now costing 33.50..Interest paid by him till date is around 6 lacs from last 4 years..So the landed cost of this is around 40.00 lacs..

It is a bitter truth but there are not many buyers..for end user 40.00 lacs is the cost at which he has got this flat..

Cheating seen here is:

i] Increase in area
                ii] Escalation cost
                iii] Power back up cost
                iv] No clause for possession for fit outs in BBA but they are asking all money against this clause..

my friend is also not ready to fight..and seems BPTP will again come out trumps..

Common Man..alas has no spine left..Reality
                Patiala bhai, loan wapis nikalwa lo dost se. Kya pata kal BPTP rates aur bada de aur dost afford na kar paaye. Unit bhi jaegi aur apka loan bhi....

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  Patiala bhai, loan wapis nikalwa lo dost se. Kya pata kal BPTP rates aur bada de aur dost afford na kar paaye. Unit bhi jaegi aur apka loan bhi....
                  U seems to have missed that part when I said in my post that my friend has returned my loan with interest..he wants to retain the unit in Park Floors...he was ready for 4.5 lacs his demand is 8.5 lacs..when actually as ber BBA it should have been 2.5 lacs...

I still have that money + the money from ancestral land but not able to decide where to put that money..presently I have put that in fixed deposits...

Comment

On a lighter note: smile please

On a lighter note:
                    From all the discussions I can make out following two points.

1) DKPP is the winner (starting form his exit in right time from PP, then buying PF & selling the same afterwards before BPTP could give the punch).

2) The sole reason for stagnation & downfall of NCR’s real estate is Mike’s signature (Now even DKPP is following the same).
                    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan1556 View Post
                      On a lighter note:
                      From all the discussions I can make out following two points.

1) DKPP is the winner (starting form his exit in right time from PP, then buying PF & selling the same afterwards before BPTP could give the punch).

2) The sole reason for stagnation & downfall of NCR’s real estate is Mike’s signature (Now even DKPP is following the same).
                      Hahaha... Sahi Sayan bhai, aj lene ke mood me ho. There is no doubt that DK is the real winner. He is also playing in Indian X1 in Champions Trophy. Watch today if you do not believe me, he comes second down. DKPP bhai, take it on a lighter note.

And bro, mera to rehne do. I got a PM few days ago saying "Which Government bonds?". I myself cannot decide properly. Thoda sa daala. Now have some more money spare but do not feel like putting more in bonds. RE is an addiction.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X