X
Collapse

BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Last updated: August 11 2014
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    U seems to have missed that part when I said in my post that my friend has returned my loan with interest..he wants to retain the unit in Park Floors...he was ready for 4.5 lacs his demand is 8.5 lacs..when actually as ber BBA it should have been 2.5 lacs...

I still have that money + the money from ancestral land but not able to decide where to put that money..presently I have put that in fixed deposits...
    Wisest decision in current market condition. Isliye mere bhai ke liye arz hai:-

Patialaji mein toh aapke karname bachpan se sunta aara hun... aap to gyani hai, antaryami hai, shaktiman hai, budhiman hai, balki mein to kehta hun aap toh purush hi nahi... mahapurush hai!"

Comment

Re : BPTP park floors sec 76 Faridabad, Buyers Protest on Illegal demand for Fitout

Sayan selling PP was after 6 years of pain..I didn't gain much but the best part was I didn't loose..I gradutated from 2 BHK to 3 BHK RTM in a place closer to my office and to a place fairly well developed. If i had waited for 1 year then i would have to shell out 20 lacs more for CR propert but would have got only 3-4 lacs more for PP....

Park floors was a help for my friend...I would have got max 9.5% in FD he gave me 12%..so that's it...

Parents retire hue hain so saare paise fixed deposit mein daal diye hain..it's not my money...mere paise kaa Gh-7 hain Crossings mein & I am more than happy..

miketest you know all about me..agreed..will surely like to meet you someday..and u are always welcome at my place..

Comment

Hi
        Greetings

My eyes swell at the very thought of visualizing the meeting of two doyens on IREF!!
        Hindi Chini bhai bhai..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

My eyes swell at the very thought of visualizing the meeting of two doyens on IREF!!
          Hindi Chini bhai bhai..

Cheers
          Arre Sir Jara Nawaaji ke liye shukriya..

Aap se bhi mil lenge..

Comment

Aap se bhi mil lenge..
            In that case someone has to re-write the famous French novel, Les Trois Mousquetaires (The Three Musketeers) of Alexandre Dumas again.
            Imagine BLESSU, MIKE & DKPP hanging out together.
            Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan1556 View Post

In that case someone has to re-write the famous French novel, Les Trois Mousquetaires (The Three Musketeers) of Alexandre Dumas again.
              Imagine BLESSU, MIKE & DKPP hanging out together.
              Hehehehe.., you, rohit, sepulchar and cookie should also come and it will be a full fledged WWE Royal Rumble match.

Comment

Aap se bhi mil lenge..
                BlessU se milne jane ke liye bahot kharcha karna padega....

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  Esa kyon......??

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    sachii boss itne me to eek plot aajayega authorized colony me
                    chears

Comment

Were we not talking about sad state of affairs of BPTP?

Sepulchar, rohit all were part of brokers gang...

It was too much to hear about rohit's insistence that he had no investments in faridabad & he is doing all this for love of faridabad..

Rest RE is for those who have money..I am struggling to meet my needs so I am happy with one..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X