Does anyone have any sort of information on this society in Faridabad?

The Naveen Co-operative House Building Society Ltd. Village Agwanpur, Faridabad.

The Allottees of the plots of this society seem to have formed an Association

"Green Estate & HRE Plot Holders Association, New Delhi"

My grandfather was allotted a plot in C Block and I have been receiving some letters from the society “Green Estate & HRE Plot Holders Association, New Delhi’. I don’t have access to any papers of the plot or the development. My grandfather and parents have passed away and so I have no information on their (possible) investment. The only thing I receive it some monthly letters from the association.

How should I go about the whole thing? Veteran people in this field, KINDLY ASSIST.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Contact the HUDA office as they should details of all the plots sold under a co-op. Showing that you are the true heir of the plot and HUDA should be able to give you a copy of all the documents. You might have to take lawyer for this, but it is doable.
    CommentQuote
  • green estate

hi abhi, iv got a similar kind of story did u make any progress, ??
    CommentQuote
  • Nice to see few like minded people coming forward. I do have the documents pertaining to the land mentioned. However, I have no access to the current affairs. Maybe some one can enlighten. Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Be cautioned , sometimes all this leads to s big fraud eg dwarka witness many
    CommentQuote
  • Any Details anybody has, i am ready for the legal course

Hi,

Same story....My grandfather bought a plot in The Naveen Co-operative House Building Society Ltd. Village Agwanpur, Faridabad. They paid all the money, and we have same papers where Jasbir Singh and Sanjay Punj is mentioned, Even we went there some property dealers told us , These plots have been sold 4 times, i was surprised... He told us , he will try to provide Rs. 20,000. I was shocked...

What is to be done now, we have the papers...Kindly guide us, Even i am ready to go for the legal course ...Who is taking care of The Naveen Co-operative House Building Society Ltd. Village Agwanpur, Faridabad. so that we can proceed...

Reg

Originally Posted by abhi
    Does anyone have any sort of information on this society in Faridabad?

The Naveen Co-operative House Building Society Ltd. Village Agwanpur, Faridabad.

The Allottees of the plots of this society seem to have formed an Association

"Green Estate & HRE Plot Holders Association, New Delhi"

My grandfather was allotted a plot in C Block and I have been receiving some letters from the society “Green Estate & HRE Plot Holders Association, New Delhi’. I don’t have access to any papers of the plot or the development. My grandfather and parents have passed away and so I have no information on their (possible) investment. The only thing I receive it some monthly letters from the association.

How should I go about the whole thing? Veteran people in this field, KINDLY ASSIST.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

Same story here, my father invested here in this society many years ago and we still hear communication from the society office bearers asking for more money. Any body else in view to send more money for fighting case against land mafia?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys please discuss about this in detail

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Green Estate & HRE Plot Holders Association, New Delhi

The latest news is that there is a demand of INR 12,000/- from the society bearers to fight the case. They claim that they have been successful so far with the legal proceedings and have got a HIGH COURT stay, which prohibits any further construction in that area.

The society bearers have formed a whats app group and have shared some local Faridabad newspapers which cover the news of this high court stay orders.

If any one has any other news, please let us know.
    CommentQuote
  • please all members kindly contact sanjay punj at , i too visited the site recently now as per court order most of the land is back with society. Now many big reputed builders are coming forward to develop the project here. And at this critical jucture support of all members is very much required so its requested to kindly contact sanjay punj.
    CommentQuote
  • I have the papers of the plot. What should I do now?
    CommentQuote
  • Pl give me the mobile no of secretary mr sanjay punj.also president mobile no we are having two plots in Naveen co operative housing society Agwanpur faridabad Mrs Santosh vashist
    CommentQuote