Hello,

I am looking for some valuable advice from the forum members on buying a flat in aforementioned area. Below are a few key requirements:

- For investment purpose
- 2 bedroom flat
- Has to be ready for move or ready in next 3-4 months
- location wise looking for area from where commuting to Gurgaon and Delhi is comparatively easier
- Budget max 45 lacs
- Planning to buy around Nov,11
- Not looking for anything in Neharpar (so pls dont suggest to buy there or any other city)

Questions I have are:
1) Is my budget good enough to buy a 2 BHK flat in the area I am interested in?
2) If yes, can you please specifically mention the societies, sectors, etc and prevalent rates? (you can IM me if dont want to mention the rates publicly)
3) Should I go for a builder floor or multistorey aptt.?(Pros n Cons)
4) Do people sell in all white or black has to be required?
5) Any reason I should not be looking at this area?

Any response will be highly appreciated. I am sure there are people on this forum with vast knowledge about prevalent situation in FBD real estate market.

Thanks
Praveen

P.S. - I am out of India so cant check myself by visiting dealers.. Fbd is where most of my relatives stay so want to own a property there, in case I move back after a few years.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Praveen,

Instead of sector 21, 45 or 49 I think you should look towards sec-37 or Ashoka Enclave(A.E.). These sectors right next to badarpur border and are considered good sectors of fbd, with proximity to S Delhi and metro stop within walking distance at Mathura Road. 2 Bhk could be little higher in Ashoka Enclave(may be close to 60 L) but floor option in this colony is approved by HUDA/MCF. Ground Floor and third Floor are the most expensive, but you can also look for Greenfield as reaching Gurgaon from there is easier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Praveen,

Instead of sector 21, 45 or 49 I think you should look towards sec-37 or Ashoka Enclave(A.E.). These sectors right next to badarpur border and are considered good sectors of fbd, with proximity to S Delhi and metro stop within walking distance at Mathura Road. 2 Bhk could be little higher in Ashoka Enclave(may be close to 60 L) but floor option in this colony is approved by HUDA/MCF. Ground Floor and third Floor are the most expensive, but you can also look for Greenfield as reaching Gurgaon from there is easier.

Good information, one of my relative also want to buy in FDB and will forward the same information of you to him because I know your market search always best and unbiased.

What about Neharpar Sec. 82 , 81 because these sectors are at the starting of Neharpar and are not dependent on internal infrastructure work of neharpar FDB at all and prices are quite good (internal infra of NP is still a big ???).

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh Bhai,

Yes, those starting sectors are good too and close to other posh sector like 15, but it still fall under the category of Neharpar. I am not completely sure(double check it) but Puri VIp floors are located in this sector and have appreciated quite well even after all the mess of Neharpar. Plots I still believe are the best options in Fbd. Blindly pick any HUDA sector plots and they would fetch you good returns. Sector -65 is (close to Ballabgarh), 56 and 56 A are the new ones. Even HUDA plots in Palwal are not that bad and 100sq.yd plot going close to Rs 20 L.
    CommentQuote
    Saurabh Bhai,

Yes, those starting sectors are good too and close to other posh sector like 15, but it still fall under the category of Neharpar. I am not completely sure(double check it) but Puri VIp floors are located in this sector and have appreciated quite well even after all the mess of Neharpar. Plots I still believe are the best options in Fbd. Blindly pick any HUDA sector plots and they would fetch you good returns. Sector -65 is (close to Ballabgarh), 56 and 56 A are the new ones. Even HUDA plots in Palwal are not that bad and 100sq.yd plot going close to Rs 20 L.

Thanks for your information, will try to visit all of your mention areas. You are right that any investment in affordable PLOTs is most profitable in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, plots are anytime better. If anyone has money and time then buying a plot in any of the sectors where floor registry is allowed is the best option. Some leg work and elbow grease usually gets you close to 50-60% profit in a year.
    CommentQuote
    Praveen,

Djvjain,

Thanks for your response. Actually after stretching my budget only I reach the figure of 45 lacs, so can't consider Ashoka Enclave. Would you mind sharing the reasons for not in favour of Sec-21,45 or 49.. Also if you have some info on these sector regarding 2 bhk then pls do share. Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Praveen,

You never know what you can buy when money is right on the table, so I say start with Ashoka Enclave(best metro advantage) and then go to green field as these colonies enjoys the best proximity of Delhi/GGN. Go there, take your family members with you and talk to some dealers and tell them your budget for a quick deal. One other area I forgot to mention is Kanishka residency, which is next to AE. This whole colony is made in low rise apartment style and not builder floor so slightly expensive than AE, but I have seen some quick sale in cash for 15-20% less.
    CommentQuote
  • Fbd RTM and plots current status

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Thanks for your information, will try to visit all of your mention areas. You are right that any investment in affordable PLOTs is most profitable in NCR.

Hi Saurabh2011

Do share your visit results about
    1] Plots in FBD Neharpar/OLD/NIT/5X/6X
    2] RTM Flats near the BPTP Bridge for reasons of infra only those which are accessible currently/ 37/Ashoka enclave
    Just to share RTM Omaxe heights 2 BHK is about 10+ lacs and 3BHK 13 Lacs premium. Mahindra Chloris 6000+ as informed by a fellow member
    Plots in Neharpar BPTP 20-30K, Grandeura RTM 2300-2400
    Will be thankful for our efforts:)

Edc flats increased 107psf and plots 1100psf by various builders.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Saurabh Bhai,

Hi djvjain
    Greetings

I agree with saurabh you have good insight and give unbiased opinion.

Like your confidence and agree.. Blindly pick any Huda Plot.. Absolutely right.. Also best form of investment for someone who doesnt live there/abroad, so cannot be forcibly occupied by anybody.
    Any idea of last rates of 56, 56a. how about picking two 6marla jotas.. appreciation expected in 3 years.?? How much is paid to Huda till now? Black premium?
    Will appreciate your response..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,

Did I answer to this question of yours in another thread? Let me know if I haven't.
    CommentQuote
    Praveen,

You never know what you can buy when money is right on the table, so I say start with Ashoka Enclave(best metro advantage) and then go to green field as these colonies enjoys the best proximity of Delhi/GGN. Go there, take your family members with you and talk to some dealers and tell them your budget for a quick deal. One other area I forgot to mention is Kanishka residency, which is next to AE. This whole colony is made in low rise apartment style and not builder floor so slightly expensive than AE, but I have seen some quick sale in cash for 15-20% less.

Thanks Djvjain,

if you come across something falling close to my budget please let me know..In the meanwhile i will keep exploring. I am wondering if the RE prices will keep increasing this way..There will be a time when no one from middle class can afford a decent living..
    Have a good one..

Praveen
    CommentQuote
  • I understand you situation but only solution is buying what is a good value for money. You need to do some leg work and talk to several brokers before deciding on a place. That is the only way you are going to save some money. Don't expect properties to go cheaper because any decent established colony in NCR is in good demand and appreciates good.

I have seen builders in that area sometimes quoting 20-30% higher than the actual deal price and they won't start talking sense till they know that you are there for a deal. You can get cheaper but scan the internet and keep an eye on any deal that is coming through.

Green field is good and somewhat cheaper, but water supply is an issue there currently. If you are buying floor then be very careful in checking all the documents, completion certificate, approved maps, ownership chain and also a rough calculation of FAR with the plot size. You don't have to worry about it if your dealer is good and knowledgeable of that area.

I have seen builders consuming all the FAR in 2.5 stories of the plot and then selling the other half part without approval on POA, so don't go for that.

Originally Posted by Praveen.Jain
    Thanks Djvjain,

if you come across something falling close to my budget please let me know..In the meanwhile i will keep exploring. I am wondering if the RE prices will keep increasing this way..There will be a time when no one from middle class can afford a decent living..
    Have a good one..

Praveen
    CommentQuote
    I understand you situation but only solution is buying what is a good value for money. You need to do some leg work and talk to several brokers before deciding on a place. That is the only way you are going to save some money. Don't expect properties to go cheaper because any decent established colony in NCR is in good demand and appreciates good.

Yes... whole NCR is in good demand in hosing properties. If any person want to purchase home for his own living ie as an END USER then purchase property in any good established area of NCR and start living happily. Overall due to large number of factors NCR is really a good place to LIVE and providing best Value for Money compare to even more costly cities of INDIA. For Investment POV several permutation/combination will be taken into account but for END POV only best way is to purchase any NCR fine location property ASAP within the budget and shift to own home in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, I have never seen these good sectors of Faridabad coming down in values. Prices at sec-37 were less than 8K/sqyd in 2003 and now they are about Rs 1 Lakh/sq.yds. End users have to just bite the bullet and go for it.
    CommentQuote