Hi
Greetings

2100psf for flat and 15000 psy for plots??
Higher than areas where market rate is Rs 1Lac psy??:bab (38)::bab (45):
http://faridabad.nic.in/FBD_crates.pdf

Cheers
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Yeah banks do that. Great! Meri bike lelo yaar aagar aisi baat hai to :) :)

Ek japphi de daalo bro! thats all i need!I have 3 bikes as of now!The fourth one gonna cost a bomber.......
    bt jai ho loan ji ki.

Cheers!
    MTB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by missedthebus
    Ek japphi de daalo bro! thats all i need!I have 3 bikes as of now!The fourth one gonna cost a bomber.......
    bt jai ho loan ji ki.

Cheers!
    MTB

3 bikes???? 4th ki tayyari??? Bhai bikes ki dukaan lagaoge kya?
    CommentQuote
    Rs. 2100/sq ft. If BSP is more then on that one. 5% for women 6% combined 7% for men. Thanks

Can you pl help and let me know
    - on which value(1400 sqft or 2100 sq ft ) will the stamp duty be charged? if i m original allotee booked flat in 2006.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahori
    Can you pl help and let me know
    - on which value(1400 sqft or 2100 sq ft ) will the stamp duty be charged? if i m original allotee booked flat in 2006.

Original allotee will pay at original BSP.
    CommentQuote
    Original allotee will pay at original BSP.

Thanks Dear
    CommentQuote
  • HI

I am buying a registry case plot in BPTP. i.e. original allotee has already done registry in his name. Now i will have it registered in my mother's name

What will be the charges...Cheque component would not be more then 12K/sqyd.

Also apart from stamp duty...what are the other charges...especially yeh lawyer/ ke charges kitne hote hain ?

some one told me they take .5 % for net deal as registry...thats bad...

Kindly help, also if someone can PM me name of good lawyer in fbd tehsil

PS: Bless U , thanks for answering my Long PM's during the process. With your help i was able to make quite some decisions for buying this one

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    HI

I am buying a registry case plot in BPTP. i.e. original allotee has already done registry in his name. Now i will have it registered in my mother's name

What will be the charges...Cheque component would not be more then 12K/sqyd.

Also apart from stamp duty...what are the other charges...especially yeh lawyer/ ke charges kitne hote hain ?

some one told me they take .5 % for net deal as registry...thats bad...

Kindly help, also if someone can PM me name of good lawyer in fbd tehsil

PS: Bless U , thanks for answering my Long PM's during the process. With your help i was able to make quite some decisions for buying this one

thanks

Hi
    Greetings

Efforts are all yours but thanks for kind words. Hope it works out fine for you.

Now the serious question is WHY 0.5% of Registry Amount?? This is too high..
    ie if the registry is say at 18000, are they demanding Rs 90 psy?? or for a 250 sq yd, it would mean Rs 22500!!

What does your broker tell you?? Double check with a few who deal with these things.

Now welcome to the BPTP love-hate gang and do join on bptp-parkland.webs .com after registry.

Another frienf from Dubai is also closing deal tomorrow hopefully.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Stamp duty, registry Neharpar

Bless you and karan Singh,
    Are you advising that registry is about 0.5 % instead of actual value?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Efforts are all yours but thanks for kind words. Hope it works out fine for you.

Now the serious question is WHY 0.5% of Registry Amount?? This is too high..
    ie if the registry is say at 18000, are they demanding Rs 90 psy?? or for a 250 sq yd, it would mean Rs 22500!!

What does your broker tell you?? Double check with a few who deal with these things.

Now welcome to the BPTP love-hate gang and do join on bptp-parkland.webs .com after registry.

Another frienf from Dubai is also closing deal tomorrow hopefully.

Cheers

Well thats what my broker told me, that they take as much as 1% on small deals but on 50L or so they MAY settle .5 %

I will pay visit to tahsil and update others........lemme know if anyone else has some experience on it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Well thats what my broker told me, that they take as much as 1% on small deals but on 50L or so they MAY settle .5 %

I will pay visit to tahsil and update others........lemme know if anyone else has some experience on it

OK guys...registry was finally done on 19 th feb at Tigaon Tehseel....

Here are the charges I paid

1) 3% (on my Mum's name) stamp duty at the Circle rate of 18000/sqyd
    2) 15000 + 200 some Govt fee for registry
    3) finally .4% or rounded off to Rs 14000 as the lawyer fees (which he says also go as some bribe). This was the best rate I could get rest all were asking for .5%
    The process went very smooth and I would recommend this agent to everyone he was through professional and nice

I got the registry at the same time.

Hope the info helps
    CommentQuote
  • Where did people register their apartments (flats) for the sectors such as 84, 86-87 etc?
    Need this info so that I can file RTI application. This is needed for legal purpose.

Let me put things in perspective:
    When we seek information on super area, department officials (TCP) insist that such term doesn't exist. On the contrary when we go for registry we pay stamp duty on super area. Super area is recognized by one department but not by another of the same government. Isn't it classic case of paradox where buyers are wooed away when raise question about the increase area and super area just to run away from responsibility whereas another department of same government charge according to super area to maximize the revenues and loot buyers?

I am planning to file RTI with TCP and department where registries are done. Once get the response from both, I will approach court seeking legal action. In addition to this I will write to CM, DGTCP, Finance Commissioner to remove this contradiction or come up with the clear guidelines hence buyers can be saved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Where did people register their apartments (flats) for the sectors such as 84, 86-87 etc?
    Need this info so that I can file RTI application. This is needed for legal purpose.

When we seek information on super area, department officials (TCP) insist that such term doesn't exist. On the contrary when we go for registry we pay stamp duty on super area. Super area is recognized by one department but not by another of the same government. Isn't it classic case of paradox where buyers are wooed away when raise question about the increase area and super area just to run away from responsibility whereas another department of same government charge according to super area to maximize the revenues and loot buyers?

I am planning to file RTI with TCP and department where registries are done. Once get the response from both, I will approach court seeking legal action. In addition to this I will write to CM, DGTCP, Finance Commissioner to remove this contradiction or come up with the clear guidelines hence buyers can be saved.

Sec-12 Laghu Sachivalaya.

BTW very thoughtful. If super area or anything similar is not recognized by TCP, why is revenue collected on the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Where did people register their apartments (flats) for the sectors such as 84, 86-87 etc?

hi
    Greetings

Please check this rough draft and provide your comments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uTPxlQTBj46SsVBCVDyWfIDsFvxPpSZMTgdmRYzh5zw/edit

This infomation can be sought from TCP and Revenue department.

This will also clarify on cost elements to be included while calculating the registration cost. RTI draft is self explanatory.

Lets do it.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Omaxe did not do that and I expect SRS to not to do the same. It can only be expected from the cheap BPTP.

Hey! I'm an initial buyer in omaxe heights , booked at 1350 PSF, at what rate would I have to pay registry charges? Circle rate or booking rate?
    CommentQuote
  • BSP for original bookings and for resale circl rates.
    CommentQuote