Hi
Greetings

2100psf for flat and 15000 psy for plots??
Higher than areas where market rate is Rs 1Lac psy??:bab (38)::bab (45):
http://faridabad.nic.in/FBD_crates.pdf

Cheers
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Please find MCF boundary represented by red dotted line in the Master plan 2011 picture

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0CW4pub6d78cXdQdmRxcXJiWU0/edit?usp=drive_web

Cheers

Putting this Info in relevant thread :

Only sectors which comes under MCF are 81, 86, and 87 (out of 15 NP sectors)

As per this srs residency, bptp grandeur etc. should have been registered at 3,4,5 % rather than 6,7,8 % ( as claimed by owners) ....

is this another scam / ignorance from builders/govt....

the existing and new owners from these sectors (non-mcf) need to check with builder, authority, file RTIs and claim their money back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    BSP for original bookings and for resale circl rates.

Thanks for the reply :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vortexy1
    Hey! I'm an initial buyer in omaxe heights , booked at 1350 PSF, at what rate would I have to pay registry charges? Circle rate or booking rate?

Even for fresh sale if the circle rate is higher than the bsp then you will need to pay based on circle rate. That's my understanding.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Even for fresh sale if the circle rate is higher than the bsp then you will need to pay based on circle rate. That's my understanding.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No, for fresh booking its always BSP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    No, for fresh booking its always BSP

Yes, I agree.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitg
    Yes, I agree.

Yes , got the same confirmed from an agent. And makes sense, resale pay at circle coz the factor of premium comes into play. Not in case of original buyers as their agreement rate reflects the actual price at which the deal took place. Hence, bsp
    CommentQuote
    And makes sense, resale pay at circle coz the factor of premium comes into play.

Well, if you buy from a original buyer on second day of launch itself....then you have bought in resale but there is no premium when you bought the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pgarg2000
    Well, if you buy from a original buyer on second day of launch itself....then you have bought in resale but there is no premium when you bought the flat.

For Circle rates Resale usually means, the person who has not signed the first Builder / Buyer agreement.

Hence, the first person, on whose name allotment would be done and BB agreement is signed would be eligible of getting the benefits of Fresh booking rates, regardless, even if the fresh booking(parchi) has circulated many hands before allotment.

Original owner is considered on whose name unit is allotted and BB is signed. I guess, no one would sell after allotment signing the BB, very next day without premium or if he has to sell, he would rather sell it at loss day before signing BB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    BSP for original bookings and for resale circl rates.

Then why BPTP is asking for additional money for registrations of villa’s????
    I have came to know about the same from some other Blog.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan1556
    Then why BPTP is asking for additional money for registrations of villa’s????
    I have came to know about the same from some other Blog.

Well, considering BPTP's reputation, that kind of behavior should be expected. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Well, considering BPTP's reputation, that kind of behavior should be expected. :bab (59):

hahh hahhh hahhh.......... BPTP ka reputation lagta hain kuch jada hi kharap hain. Anyway they (BPTP) are collecting registry fee as per actual plus some administrative & handling charges. Till now nobody has complained that Registration fee collected is more than the stamp paper value for projects like, PG, PP & Elite Floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Did u file RTI? Wats their reply?
    CommentQuote
  • Gents,

Some where I read the following text:
    As per Finance Bill 2013, the stamp duty value shall be calculated based on circle rate as on date of agreement and not based on date of registration. Here is the text from Finance Bill 2013.

If this is true then registration will happen circle rate as on agreement data and people will save a lot of money.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai dtp ka notice pado. It says the circle rate on the date of registry will be applicable. I am emailing you the same. Check.
    CommentQuote
  • Stamp Duty for Uppal Zade

Hi all,

Can anybody confirm what should be the stamp duty for uppal jade in secctor 86 faridabad?
    Is it at 5%,6% and 7% for female,joint and male respectively or 3%,4% and 5%.

My friend has a flat in pranayam and he has been asked to pay stamp duty as per 3%,4% and 5%. Where as I have received it for 5%,6% and 7% for uppal Jade.
    CommentQuote