Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Maddy1981Hi all,
Can anybody confirm what should be the stamp duty for uppal jade in secctor 86 faridabad?
Is it at 5%,6% and 7% for female,joint and male respectively or 3%,4% and 5%.
My friend has a flat in pranayam and he has been asked to pay stamp duty as per 3%,4% and 5%. Where as I have received it for 5%,6% and 7% for uppal Jade.
Sec-86 comes under MCF, thus 5,6,7 while for others it is 3,4,5.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Mike.......CommentQuote0Flag
Just wanted to know that in the case of transfer (from original allotee to second owner), what would be the base of stamp duty. The question is in the context of BPTP elite floors in sector 88
- BSP as applicable for original allotee.
- Circle rate at the time of registry
- resale amount (the white money) paid to original allotee.
I understand it very well that in the area of BPTP, rules are created runtime but I think here government rules would have a major role.
- Circle rateCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by "Karrish
I am not getting option of Sector 86 in drop down of public grievance.
Public Grievance Entry
where can we check sector 86 is coming under MCF?
I cannot remember my source either but if you go through docs on haryana revenue and disaster management site, you will find out that only rural areas have stamp duty as 3,4,5 whereas MC areas have 2% extra as municipality fees.CommentQuote0Flag
- Mike what is the stamp duty for sector 78, i believe for original booking it will on the BSP and not circle rateCommentQuote0Flag
as per my thinking huda has completed its acquisition till sector 83 and rest sector comes still in rural area as per there records . so it is to be clarify as puri has done pranayam registry at just 3,4,5 % and it will applicable for whole G faridabad till huda complete all development works in areaCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by yogesh98712as per my thinking huda has completed its acquisition till sector 83 and rest sector comes still in rural area as per there records . so it is to be clarify as puri has done pranayam registry at just 3,4,5 % and it will applicable for whole G faridabad till huda complete all development works in area
Yogesh bhai, OH's registry is done on MC rates,. same with PP and others in Sec-86. I was told it was because of extra 2% MC fee. Also if I am not wrong, Sec-86 registries are done in Mini Secretariat, Sec-12 while others in Tigaon Tehsil. I do not know what does that imply but just in case.CommentQuote0Flag
Yes bro on original booking it is on BSP while in case of resale it is on Circle Rate. Right now, there is a confusion due to which even OH registries are stopped. In the circle rate circular, the circle rates are different for Group Housing and Licensed Colonies, 3000/sq ft and 4000/sq ft respectively. There is no clarification from the Tehsildar either as to under which category does OH come. Few registries were done on 3000/sq ft and then after this circular, the process is on hold.CommentQuote0Flag
- OH is in sector 86. I am curious about sector 78. Does that fall under MCF jurisdiction. I might have to face the rate dilemma within 6-8 month at the time of possession, if Omaxe want to offer possession at all or else I will start legal
If rates are 3,4,5 % that means saving of Rs 35000-70000 depending on the BSP of the apartment.CommentQuote0Flag
If rates are 3,4,5 % that means saving of Rs 35000-70000 depending on the BSP of the apartment.
I don't think it is in MCF boundary. You can ask Omaxe about it.
Why do you want to start legal against Omaxe? Reasons?CommentQuote0Flag
- Area increase, EDC and EEDC overcharging, parking, club.....CommentQuote0Flag
Just curious that if you go legal and case gets stuck in the court, what will happen to your possession? Does not it make sense to do all this after receiving possession/registry done?CommentQuote0Flag
That make sense......... get the possession first and then go legal with them !CommentQuote0Flag