Hi
Greetings

2100psf for flat and 15000 psy for plots??
Higher than areas where market rate is Rs 1Lac psy??:bab (38)::bab (45):
http://faridabad.nic.in/FBD_crates.pdf

Cheers
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Karrish
    I am not getting option of Sector 86 in drop down of public grievance.

Public Grievance Entry

where can we check sector 86 is coming under MCF?

Hi
    Greetings

Please find Master Plan 2011 with MFC boundary (see with ZOOM view)

The MCF area includes
    Parts of sec 70, 74, 75, 82, 84, 85, 88
    Complete Sec 81, 86, 87

Hope that helps
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Please find Master Plan 2011 with MFC boundary (see with ZOOM view)

The MCF area includes
    Parts of sec 70, 74, 75, 82, 84, 85, 88
    Complete Sec 81, 86, 87

Hope that helps
    Cheers

Thanks yaar. I spent lots of time finding that. I saw that on tcpharyana earlier but could not find today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ddamitav
    That make sense......... get the possession first and then go legal with them !

Possession doesn't depend on case, court will issue first order to maintain the status quo in terms of BBA, no area increase, no cost escalation, and as and when case is finalized, as per court order payment/refund should be made by either party.

Originally Posted by miketest
    Just curious that if you go legal and case gets stuck in the court, what will happen to your possession? Does not it make sense to do all this after receiving possession/registry done?

Omaxe have delayed it more than they could have, how does it matter to wait another 5-6 months even if court put stay on it. Builder have taken 2.64 L in the name of EEDC and didn't pay the amount to TCP, have already over charged in the name of super area to the tune of 10-12 % (approved gross coverage is 1415 SF whereas builder sold it as 1600 SF and looming area increase which makes it 20 % over charging beyond the approved FAR which is illegal.
    I have each and every file noting, complete file pertaining to the OSV, and know the truth and builder's weakness, hence case will be in my favour. All thanx to RTI, appeal, and one visit to Chandigarh to DTP office to get the files
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brandoo
    Omaxe have delayed it more than they could have, how does it matter to wait another 5-6 months even if court put stay on it. Builder have taken 2.64 L in the name of EEDC and didn't pay the amount to TCP, have already over charged in the name of super area to the tune of 10-12 % (approved gross coverage is 1415 SF whereas builder sold it as 1600 SF and looming area increase which makes it 20 % over charging beyond the approved FAR which is illegal.
    I have each and every file noting, complete file pertaining to the OSV, and know the truth and builder's weakness, hence case will be in my favour. All thanx to RTI, appeal, and one visit to Chandigarh to DTP office to get the files

All the best mate. You seem mature and know what you are doing but hopefully you know that you have to be persistent because you will have to be at your best patience level if Omaxe denies possession to you for one reason or the other just to bother you. If I were you I would have made everything ready, taken possession and go for an all out war. But again all the best to you...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I have closed in on a purchase of 2 BHK in PP (resale). Yet to complete transfer process though.

Now, I see BPTP Statement of accounts on Aug 1 shows registry charge as 2,20,000 but my verification report generated on Aug 5 states that registry charge is 2,87,000.
    On checking with bptp customer care, they told that registry is done on current circle rate of 3000 but my question is that why they changed this amount in 5 days.

Can I claim from them that this revision is wrong as I have both papers showing different amounts.

Seniors, please advise.

Also, they want registry payment done at the time of transfer only. Not later. Is this wrong ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    All the best mate. You seem mature and know what you are doing but hopefully you know that you have to be persistent because you will have to be at your best patience level if Omaxe denies possession to you for one reason or the other just to bother you. If I were you I would have made everything ready, taken possession and go for an all out war. But again all the best to you...

Mike, I know that there is a chance that Omaxe might delay possession but then risk toh lena hi padega. The trade off is huge, cost implication of area increase is around 10L. Did u go through Unitech case where customer was awarded 4-50K for rent from 2010.

Let me see how things go from here now.
    CommentQuote
  • R u sure, as omaxe has started asking it now including all these charges..
    seems change of strategy or policies.. not sure

Originally Posted by miketest
    Omaxe did not do that and I expect SRS to not to do the same. It can only be expected from the cheap BPTP.
    CommentQuote
  • Keep getting different info, would like to clarify from senior members here

For Resale property - Stamp Duty
    Circle rate X Flat Size X 5/6/7 as applicable

For Original Alotee - Stamp Duty
    Flat total cost(BSP + Car park+EDC/IDC etc) X 5/6/7% as applicable

Can anyone confirm on this ?

OMAXE ASKING STAMP DUTY ON TOTAL FLAT COST AND NOT JUST THE BSP...
    CommentQuote
  • New Registration rates

Hi Guys
    can someone confirm if the circle rates are revised wef from 1-Apr-2014? Per Omaxe heights rep, there is no change in the circle rate

Yyhs
    CommentQuote
  • Even I was informed that circle rates have gone upto Rs4500/SqFt fo licenced colonies (read Omaxe Heights) from Rs 4000/Sq ft. Overall circle rates have been revised from april 1 2014. Can anyone kindly confirm?
    CommentQuote
  • stamp duty for builder floors

Builder is asking 6/7/8% stamp duty for Floor . As per him , it is 5/6/7% for flats only . Is it correct ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Memnon
    Builder is asking 6/7/8% stamp duty for Floor . As per him , it is 5/6/7% for flats only . Is it correct ?

Yes. 1% extra registry fee to be paid for Floors in Haryana. The rule imposed 2-3 years back, during reopening of registry of independent floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    Yes. 1% extra registry fee to be paid for Floors in Haryana. The rule imposed 2-3 years back, during reopening of registry of independent floors.

Thanks sayan .your confirmation is of great help to me...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Keep getting different info, would like to clarify from senior members here

For Resale property - Stamp Duty
    Circle rate X Flat Size X 5/6/7 as applicable

For Original Alotee - Stamp Duty
    Flat total cost(BSP + Car park+EDC/IDC etc) X 5/6/7% as applicable

Can anyone confirm on this ?

OMAXE ASKING STAMP DUTY ON TOTAL FLAT COST AND NOT JUST THE BSP...

Is there any update on this? Is the stamp duty to be paid for original allotte on BSP or on all additional charges,
    CommentQuote
  • Stamp duty

Stamp duty is paid only on BSP that too after excluding other charges like PLC / Parking which is generally included in BSP by some builders.
    CommentQuote