Im looking to buy a 3 bhk in this project ...can anyone suggest wheather it is the right project from investment point of view i will get it for around 22-24 lacs and construction has begun....
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lamps03
    Im looking to buy a 3 bhk in this project ...can anyone suggest wheather it is the right project from investment point of view i will get it for around 22-24 lacs and construction has begun....

:bab (6):BPTP is a cheat builder.It is better to keep away:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • I tried to start a new thread for Park elite premium and found this one.

Although no one is talking about this project, Park elite premium is one of the good projects in greater faridabad. Only concern is it comes under BPTP.

I seek expert advised from other senior member of this forum about the project and
    its future prospects.

Recently I have taken one flat on GF and getting good appreciation
    CommentQuote
  • Update elite premium

Hi
    Greetings

it is certainly a very well located project, Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    -No hassles of Smell/insects due to drain,
    -well connected through internal BPTP sector roads,
    -Near to Premium projects like Pratham and Pranayam (Delivered Oct 12),
    -Close to Proposed BPTP CLUB in 2 acres (no construction however)
    -Low density, surrounded by plots,
    -Close to Commercials
    -Close to Schools (AAY PEE JAY, I think)
    -No village in proximity

NOV 12 CONSTRUCTION UPDATES FROM BPTP WEBSITE

Licence Details

DGTCP Haryana has granted M/s Countrywide Promoters (P) Ltd. license no. 62 dated 14/08/10 for development of group housing over 11.09 acres. The total no. of flats approved are 824(including EWS) & the building plan is approved vide no. ZP-651/JD(DK)/2011/5891 on 06/05/2011. There is a provision of 1 nursery school & shopping area. Note- Approvals can be checked in the colonizer's office.

FINANCING: http://www.bptp.com/bptp/images/ParkElitePremiumProjectApproval.pdf

Status of license, Oct 12, as shown on DTCP Website:
    Year Lic No Date Developer Name Purpose Area Dev Plan SECTOR Colony Name Valid Upto/ Renewed upto
    2010 61 14/08/2010 Countrywide Promoters . GH 16.02 FARIDABAD 84 COUNTRYWIDE FAR-84 RGH 13/08/2014
    2010 62 14/08/2010 Countrywide Promoters . GH 10 FARIDABAD 84 COUNTRYWIDE FAR-84 RGH 13/08/2014

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Current price update in BPTP Park Elite Premium

Bless U & Other Senior Moderators,

I am looking forward to buy a 1128 sq ft flat in Park Elite Premium.

I want to know what are the current prices in Resale for Park Elite Premium. Any exact idea would be appreciable.

Broker is always in a hurry to sell out the flat in resale pressurizing in a lot many ways. Sometimes, location of flat is too good and the seller is in a hurry and sometimes, EDC/IDC getting hiked next month, sometimes loan interest rates getting hiked.... I am really fed up of these brokers.(hewwwshhh!!)

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote

Premium of 906 sqft flat is variing from 6 to 9 L. Less premium on higher floors.

Broker may not reveals two more important things mentioned in the BBA, that is club membership charges - 50,000 and mendetray power backup of 3kv@25,000. plz do check it. :bab (45):

Last year from Dec'11 till date the speed of construction is satisfatory. Expected delivry of project would be around mar'14 (based on BPTP past record)

It is very balanced project and value for money in greater faridabad:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AllinWell
    Premium of 906 sqft flat is variing from 6 to 9 L. Less premium on higher floors.

Broker may not reveals two more important things mentioned in the BBA, that is club membership charges - 50,000 and mendetray power backup of 3kv@25,000. plz do check it. :bab (45):

Last year from Dec'11 till date the speed of construction is satisfatory. Expected delivry of project would be around mar'14 (based on BPTP past record)

It is very balanced project and value for money in greater faridabad:D

Hi
    Greetings

How much payment has been demanded and basic launch price?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

How much payment has been demanded and basic launch price?

Cheers

90% alonge with increased EDC of 2.7L

BSP - 18 L for 906sqft, 1.36 L old EDC, 1.5 L car parking, Plc extra.
    Construction started around 2010 begining
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AllinWell
    90% alonge with increased EDC of 2.7L

BSP - 18 L for 906sqft, 1.36 L old EDC, 1.5 L car parking, Plc extra.
    Construction started around 2010 begining

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks

Exactly as I guessed.
    Typical of BPTP construction linked payment plan, asking for 90% with super structure within 18-24 months and then going into slumber for years making buyers wait.

If continued at same speed, the property can be handed over in the next 18-24 months unless BPTP follows its own beaten path.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks AllinWell and Bless U for sharing your thoughts! I am actually interested in 1128 sqft. flat there. If I plan to buy this one, how much it will overall cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks

Exactly as I guessed.
    Typical of BPTP construction linked payment plan, asking for 90% with super structure within 18-24 months and then going into slumber for years making buyers wait.

If continued at same speed, the property can be handed over in the next 18-24 months unless BPTP follows its own beaten path.

Cheers

its wonderful for investors - who want to park their money at an an upcoming place.

since 90% of the work is already done the appreciation is bound to happen and once the possession is in place the prices jumps manifold for example see the most lousy project princess park - the prices have gone up by three fold.

its a win win game for the investors for the end users only thing I can repeat is buy a ready to move house/flat pay a bit extra but enjoy the peace of mind.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamyWorld
    Thanks AllinWell and Bless U for sharing your thoughts! I am actually interested in 1128 sqft. flat there. If I plan to buy this one, how much it will overall cost?

Hi,

It depends on location and floors,
    Transfer charges are also there perhaps Rs. 100/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • 906 sq ft one is good one for small family just demolish the wall between the 3rd bedroom which is next to kitchen and a nice drawing dining of 20x15 would be visible giving it a grand look. and in case an extra bed is needed a curtain can be used.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    its wonderful for investors - who want to park their money at an an upcoming place.

since 90% of the work is already done the appreciation is bound to happen and once the possession is in place the prices jumps manifold for example see the most lousy project princess park - the prices have gone up by three fold.

its a win win game for the investors for the end users only thing I can repeat is buy a ready to move house/flat pay a bit extra but enjoy the peace of mind.

rohit

Hi
    Greetings

I think BPTP should put this on their website

since 90% of the work will be done within 18 months appreciation is bound to happen for investors.

its a win win game for the investors. For the end users we repeat, buy a ready to move house/flat pay a bit extra but enjoy the peace of mind.

I agree to this 100%.. BPTP is not and enduser company.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dreamyWorld
    Thanks AllinWell and Bless U for sharing your thoughts! I am actually interested in 1128 sqft. flat there. If I plan to buy this one, how much it will overall cost?

Did you buy a flat here .. if yes, what is the current premium and overall cost ...
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current premium on 1128 sq ft plot and what is the scope of this project ... can an1 share something ..
    CommentQuote