Any words on SRS Royal Hills Sec 87, Faridabad?
- builder reputation?
- any good broker?
- what is a podium flat?
- is the location good?
- is 2500 per sq ft a good price?
Read more
Reply
48 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seniors - Please help.

    Me too victim of 6.3% of VAT .

    SRS Royal Hills, Tower B4

    Regards
    Rajiv
    CommentQuote
  • I got some info from Haryana Tax website - but not sure if the below circular deals with VAT UC Flats or not .....

    Also not sure still how the builder is calculating the VAT at 6.30 %.

    Senior guys - please help !

    http://haryanatax.com/Circulars/Instructions%20Reg%20Civil%20Works%20Contractors%20-%20Builders.pdf
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Senior Members - Please help!
    CommentQuote
  • OC of SRS Royal Hills ( via RTI )
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandrake
    OC of SRS Royal Hills ( via RTI )


    Hi
    Greetings

    Many thanks for updating.. RTI being effectively used once again.
    Another 546 units + 72 EWS likely to be be offered for possession.

    Updated on No.of Units offered for Possession and Families Living in Greater Faridabad

    Congrats to the buyers who have been waiting for possession.

    Any idea about sizes and current rates?

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Many thanks for updating.. RTI being effectively used once again.
    Another 546 units + 72 EWS likely to be be offered for possession.

    Updated on No.of Units offered for Possession and Families Living in Greater Faridabad

    Congrats to the buyers who have been waiting for possession.

    Any idea about sizes and current rates?

    Cheers


    RTI is very easy to use , most people have become too lazy in India to fight for their rights ... It takes exactly 5 minutes to write the application , another 5 to attach a PO and drop in the mailbox.

    Sizes : These towers are 1133 sq ft ( 2+1 BHK ) , current rates no idea much - should not exceed 40-42 L AI ( resale ).

    Another thing , after prolonged pressure , SRS has backed off from taking VAT ( which was there in their final demand letter) during final possession - instead they have taken an undertaking - case for VAT is undergoing b/w CHD Developers & Haryana Govt in HC ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandrake
    RTI is very easy to use , most people have become too lazy in India to fight for their rights ... It takes exactly 5 minutes to write the application , another 5 to attach a PO and drop in the mailbox.

    Sizes : These towers are 1133 sq ft ( 2+1 BHK ) , current rates no idea much - should not exceed 40-42 L AI ( resale ).

    Another thing , after prolonged pressure , SRS has backed off from taking VAT ( which was there in their final demand letter) during final possession - instead they have taken an undertaking - case for VAT is undergoing b/w CHD Developers & Haryana Govt in HC ....

    RTI does and will continue to empower citizens by providing information. However real fight start afterwards, how to utilize information received under RTI because RTI doesn't punish anyone automatically. After info. one has to approach departmental authorities, then other govt channels, then quasi and judicial authorities. Most people do not seek information and even if some does, don't pursue further. Hence people don't get justice.
    CommentQuote
  • How much time they are taking in offering possession of finished flat. Also, who is responsible to provide electrcity connection in the apartment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shambhunath1
    How much time they are taking in offering possession of finished flat. Also, who is responsible to provide electrcity connection in the apartment


    Approx 3-4 weeks.
    Govt Supply + Power Backup - you can recharge your electric meter via a prepaid voucher code ( generated by HFS on payment ).
    CommentQuote
  • I am considering to buy a 2bhk plus study in B5 park facing side. Getting various options , podium/1st/4rth/10th floor. Please suggest pros and cons of various floors. Linking the podium floor as it has extra space outdoors.

    Also comparing it with an investment in sainik colony builder floor, Please suggest pros and cons of that as well.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulbajaj
    I am considering to buy a 2bhk plus study in B5 park facing side. Getting various options , podium/1st/4rth/10th floor. Please suggest pros and cons of various floors. Liking the podium floor as it has extra space outdoors.

    Also comparing it with an investment in sainik colony builder floor, Please suggest pros and cons of that as well.

    Thanks.


    Senior members, please give your view, whether this will be a good investment and for possible end use in 3 years time.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a friend living in Royal Hills, the population is increasing every day and moreover it is bang on the 45 mtr road so no issues of connectivity.

    Keep in mind the prices have doubled since booking so it will grow with rapid pace only when all the towers are occupied which would happen once the metro starts it's operation from May 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=63148

    No outsiders allowed today!
    Royal Hills residents protesting against SRS demand for VAT before registry.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=63149https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=63150
    More pics to come but I guess you guys got the idea
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=63326

    The reporters of Faridabad are late latif things have to change
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote