Hi
Greetings

It seems that the psychological barrier of rs 3000 for projects in Neharpar is going to be broken soon with BPTP increasing prices of its Grandeura project above 3000.
Just to mention that this is the first project in neharpar to have offered possession and actually has families living there.
Now what members suggest is the
1] current resale price of 2bhk and 3 bhk?
2] what should be the suggestion for EDC and IDC increase and company offer for possession?
3] Should one wait for the court case against illegitimate, unspend EDC/IDC collected and lack of development??
4] What Maintenance charges monthly would be applicable if possession is taken?
5] Would it be better to pay interest if case is lost than to pay maintenace charges and wait for the verdict of the case against EDC/IDC??

please provide your opinion with calculations, if any..

Cheers
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • OMAXE .... is second where families are living ...
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe good construction

Originally Posted by ysingh11
    OMAXE .... is second where families are living ...

Hi
    greetings

Very nice construction.. just sold one in August

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • what was the size and at what price you sold Omaxe???
    CommentQuote
  • Great...

What is the current resale rate of 300 SY Independent Floor Park 81 BPTP (1478 SF Built-up Area FIRST FLOOR)... my family member purchased this in 38 Lac 2 year before (all inclusive).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    what was the size and at what price you sold Omaxe???

Hi
    Greetings

Check PM

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Very nice construction.. just sold one in August

Cheers

Hi BlessU,

I hope you are not repenting at your decision. But I guess it was the right decision at the right time.

I don't think any resale is happening at more than 2600-2800 per sq. feet in these two projects. So BPTP Grandura actually may not be able to sell many units at 3000 kind of a price. This appears to me just a published price to artificially jack up the rate in the secondary market.

I am also holding one 2BHK unit in Omaxe. Just curious to know what price did you manage to sell.

Best!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi BlessU,

I hope you are not repenting at your decision. But I guess it was the right decision at the right time.

I don't think any resale is happening at more than 2600-2800 per sq. feet in these two projects. So BPTP Grandura actually may not be able to sell many units at 3000 kind of a price. This appears to me just a published price to artificially jack up the rate in the secondary market.

I am also holding one 2BHK unit in Omaxe. Just curious to know what price did you manage to sell.

Best!!!

Hi
    Greetings

brother remember my discussion on the forum around July?? that was indeed insightful and took a clue from you as you gave a very sincere picture of the ground realities.. the premium was a bit less but since in partnership did not matter much..

sending pm about sale price.

Regarding Grandeura.. what is your suggesion on the question in the first post of the thread please.. In my opinion possession is being offered strategically by the company due to the court case on EDC/IDC..

Also do you know anything about DD motor Parchis status??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

It seems that the psychological barrier of rs 3000 for projects in Neharpar is going to be broken soon with BPTP increasing prices of its Grandeura project above 3000.
    Just to mention that this is the first project in neharpar to have offered possession and actually has families living there.
    Now what members suggest is the
    1] current resale price of 2bhk and 3 bhk?
    2] what should be the suggestion for EDC and IDC increase and company offer for possession?
    3] Should one wait for the court case against illegitimate, unspend EDC/IDC collected and lack of development??
    4] What Maintenance charges monthly would be applicable if possession is taken?
    5] Would it be better to pay interest if case is lost than to pay maintenace charges and wait for the verdict of the case against EDC/IDC??

please provide your opinion with calculations, if any..

Cheers

I think resale prices varies a lot from project to project. Prices vary from around Rs. 1800/- for BPTP princess park, Rs. 2500-2600 for Omaxe heights and Rs. 2600-2800 for BPTP Grandura. I am not very sure of the above prices though.

I think that we should religiously pay the EDC/IDC charges demanded by a builder. This is something which is not in the control of the builder. We should not really wait for the court judgement to pay our EDC/IDC. I guess this way we might be weakening our case and hampering the development of the whole area.

We must continue to fight with HUDA against the step-motherly treatment given to Greater Faridabad even after having collected huge amount as EDC/IDC.

I am sure those who have not paid the EDC as yet will eventually pay with huge interest. Builder will not waive off the interest charges. Even if the court judgement reduces the EDC/IDC, we have every right to demand the excess amount already given to the builder.

Maintenance charges from Omaxe is around Rs. 1 per sq. feet. I remember having received a letter from their maintenance agency.

Best!!!
    CommentQuote
  • maintenance expense to offset int payment on EDC

Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    I think resale prices varies a lot from project to project. Prices vary from around Rs. 1800/- for BPTP princess park, Rs. 2500-2600 for Omaxe heights and Rs. 2600-2800 for BPTP Grandura. I am not very sure of the above prices though.

I think that we should religiously pay the EDC/IDC charges demanded by a builder. This is something which is not in the control of the builder. We should not really wait for the court judgement to pay our EDC/IDC. I guess this way we might be weakening our case and hampering the development of the whole area.

We must continue to fight with HUDA against the step-motherly treatment given to Greater Faridabad even after having collected huge amount as EDC/IDC.

I am sure those who have not paid the EDC as yet will eventually pay with huge interest. Builder will not waive off the interest charges. Even if the court judgement reduces the EDC/IDC, we have every right to demand the excess amount already given to the builder.

Maintenance charges from Omaxe is around Rs. 1 per sq. feet. I remember having received a letter from their maintenance agency.

Best!!!

hi
    Greetings

I agree you are writing with the best of intentions but wish things were that simple:bab (38):
    Getting refund from a builder like BPTP is like saving a hare from a tigers mouth.. They would infact increase super area by that % and say money adjusted.. sunk in a black hole...cannot get.. no thankyou, tata:o.
    Also once possession is taken monthly expense Rs1sqft or 15000appx for full year will be saved.. If EDC increase case is in favour of HUDA interest payment on unpaid amount can be appropriated against this saving against maintenance..

Hope that make sense.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Complaint Against BPTP Granduera

Hi
    Greetings

Cheating, fraud, misrepresentation and lack of facilities in Park Grandeura by BPTP

Check coverage by local media as received along with comments

Kindly find attached the media coverage as telecast in BVM News Channel. Higher resolution video can be found at
    https://www.F A C E Book /pgrwagf
    The F ac e book account of Park Grandeura-RWA

"Check before your buy"

"UUNCHI DUKAAN PHIKA PAKWAN- YAAHAN LOGON KO BHAVYA IMARAT KA JHANSA DE KE PHASAYA JAATA HAI!!"

BPTP is Unchi dukan Phika Pakwan.

Col Ravinder kumar Tandon-

" We were promised Community center, Club, badminton Court, Good material, Tennis court, nursery school, Singapore design... now it feels we are living in a slum.. Parking Basements are leaking, Sliding doors are not working properly, solar water heating system is not working, fire system not working and despite complaints written to the Municipal Commissioner still not working , No sewerage, Over head tanks are overflowing and are uncovered causing seepage, Shops sold to investors hence all are locked and not meant for inhabitants. People have to go to sector 15-16 market for daily needs.

Gate was sealed with welding and locked in day around 5PM while most people were out on work. No prior information was provided to residents.. this was done because electricity board raided.. police was informed, police was given false excuse of dtcp letter asking them to close the gate pasted. There is no signature on DTCP notice. This is sheer GUNDAGARDI. The real cause behind closing of Tigaon Road Gate was mentioned to be complaint made by residents against illegal construction on areas meant for common facilities. This gate used being used to purchase daily needs from nearby shops"

CommentQuote
  • Zabardast news!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • This is right time to highlight the issues. Elections are approaching. Tap the MLA and local MP now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Just got to know the main reason for such an abrupt reaction from BPTP due to which they actually SOLDER WELDED the gates and locked them.. This as it appears is more with a spirit of VENDETTA against the RWO for complaining to authorities about

- Illegal FAR construction on common area to make crores. DECK is on the plot licensed for Grandeura!!! Buyers of DECK beware.
    - Non provision of common facilities under the Haryana Regulation and Development of Urban Areas Act,
    - False declaration submitted to dtcp under the Haryana Apartments Act.
    - Illegal charging of fixed cost of electricity
    - Illegal use of Residential load for Commercial Construction of EWS and DECK in the vicinity
    - Blatant neglect of Fire safety, non functional and incomplete set up
    - Misuse of subsidy received on account of Solar Equipment
    - Cracks in basement pillars causing structural concerns
    - Seepage all over in internal and external walls, roofs etc
    - Various other complaints highlighted to DTCP, Local administration.

The electricity department has a regular CHAAPPA and this probably irked the management. Above may be confirmed to be believed.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Seems that BPTP has gone ahead and done Ph.D in cheating..This gives me further doubts on authorities understanding of FAR.

BPTP's quality was the saving grace till now..But on high rises the truth is out in open..Cracks, seepages..really feeling blessed to be out of PP..

I hope they have done good quality work in low rise projects...if not I'll get out of it also..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Seems that BPTP has gone ahead and done Ph.D in cheating..This gives me further doubts on authorities understanding of FAR.

BPTP's quality was the saving grace till now..But on high rises the truth is out in open..Cracks, seepages..really feeling blessed to be out of PP..

I hope they have done good quality work in low rise projects...if not I'll get out of it also..

Dude the issues seem to be associated with the maintenance company. I guess its been 3 years since people have been living here and it is the job of maintenance agency to maintain what is handed over to them.

In any case, BPTP is responsible as the maintenance agency also belong to BPTP.
    CommentQuote