Hi
Greetings

It seems that the psychological barrier of rs 3000 for projects in Neharpar is going to be broken soon with BPTP increasing prices of its Grandeura project above 3000.
Just to mention that this is the first project in neharpar to have offered possession and actually has families living there.
Now what members suggest is the
1] current resale price of 2bhk and 3 bhk?
2] what should be the suggestion for EDC and IDC increase and company offer for possession?
3] Should one wait for the court case against illegitimate, unspend EDC/IDC collected and lack of development??
4] What Maintenance charges monthly would be applicable if possession is taken?
5] Would it be better to pay interest if case is lost than to pay maintenace charges and wait for the verdict of the case against EDC/IDC??

please provide your opinion with calculations, if any..

Cheers
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this kind of story is all over india every builder's maintainanc e agency does the same - I have first hand news about dlf and unitech in gurgaon.

this incident has nothing to do with bptp directly they have delivered the project

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    this kind of story is all over india every builder's maintainanc e agency does the same - I have first hand news about dlf and unitech in gurgaon.

this incident has nothing to do with bptp directly they have delivered the project

rohit

Hi
    Greetings

Kya baat hai.. Brother the pictures of people protesting are those of RESIDENTS OF THE SO CALLED "DELIVERED PROJECT"!!!! Please inform if the pending towers have also been delivered or still not completed?? If not how is this project completely delivered??

Who else is the concerned party if not BPTP???

BPTP manages the maintenance, they are building illegally on unapproved FAR called DECK, they are the ones using electricity approved for residential use for commercial purpose..

Please elaborate how you justify that BPTP is not concerned here??

Yeh batao BPTP chori karna kab band karega??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    this kind of story is all over india every builder's maintainanc e agency does the same - I have first hand news about dlf and unitech in gurgaon.

rohit

Rohit,
    I wonder how could someone justify what BPTP is doing. Being positive and bullish about NP is different than sounding like builder MAN.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Warren,

I would request to please take back your words related to India "that it happens all over India".

I would request to come down to Hyderabad and see from your eyes. Please come down to any Aparna Community and you will see how APMS (aparna constructions maintaience company) is maintaineg the Aparna's project.

You will forget what is given in Nahar Par and even in Gurgaon. Still the property price is 70 Lacs for 1800 sqft home at Hyderabad.

I was a big fan of NCR and has three personal investments. I have gains in all the three, however, none of them can meet the stuff of Hyderbad.

My one of the investment is almost three times of the flat price in Aparna, still not the same service.

Thanks,
    pka_fbd
    CommentQuote
  • Have seen the pictures above. No doubt it is an agitation and thanks for posting the pictures, but could not see Grandeura anywhere in the pic. Are you sure the protest is about Grandeura?

I have a unit at Grandeura and have gone though a lot of agony with useless BPTP, but was happy in the end when I got the unit and registry done. The unit looks very fine, and before possession I requested lot of small works which were all completed by BPTP. Indeed I was surprised. Only thing that pinches me is exorbitant maintenance charges.

I am planning to move soon. Last visit was about a month back and I could see many people living there. however, out of 20 shops all were locked . I am wondering when these shops will become operative
    CommentQuote
  • Park Grandeura Protest Against Poor Maintenance

Hi
    Greetings

As per President-PGRWA, the meeting held with BPMS yesterday did not yield any favorable results. Hence, it has been decided to go on for

Protest March with Black Flag tomorrow (Sunday) at 10.30 am.

It is requested to all the Resident Members to kindly assemble in front of Club at 10.30 am for the Black Flag Protest March. The March shall start from Club and go around PG campus. Later from BPTP Marketing Office to BPTP bridge and to Real Estate Market.

Kindly show the unity by joining the Protest March.

Key Issues
    -The basement is leaking ,
    -seepage in the flats,
    -seepage outside the walls,
    -foul smell in the basement,
    -drainage without cover ,
    -darkness in the basement due to non replacement of tube lights,
    -no provision of purification of drinking water,
    -no proper route marking of vehicles entry and exist,
    -dumping of garbage in the basement,
    -open toilet on walls,
    -BPMS staff can't even see water leaking since last one year next to their office
    -The fire hydrant pipe nozzles missing in number of places even next to the maintenance office.
    -BPMS & project team non co-operation, poor co-ordination, lack of supervision, accountability
    -RWA will claim the money from BPMS to get these thing repaired as deficiency of services in tune of Rupee 10 crore ( rupee ten crores) or the money assessed by the mutually decided contractor.
    -The BPMS failed to maintained/ replaced / repaired the defective solar water heaters, sliding doors, geysers, sanitary wears items,for that deficiency of services RWA will claim from BPMS Rupee four cores ( rupee four crores only) or the money assessed by the mutually decided contractor.
    -deficiency in services in maintenance of lifts, water tanks, green areas, swimming pool, common area lights, HT cable etc not counted.
    -today this dream project is more like a slum and without any seasonal flowers. Half the PG area without green grass.
    -House keeping person coming on duty without uniform, without I card, without verification and interview. Is not a security threat?
    -No checking by the security staff as boom barrier is non functional and no one taker of BPMS Head order since January 2013.
    -Security staff untrained and not properly dressed
    ---------

Being Shared as Received..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Park Granduera Residents Protest on Sunday 31st Mar 13

Hi
    Greetings

Message from Park Grandeura Residents Welfare Association

Dear Residents

Greeting of the Day.
    RWA went on protest march against BPTP more than 250 residents ladies and kids participated in the protest march which stated from Sanctuary community center of Park Grandeura and proceeded to BPTP bridge to sector 81 to Princess Park and back to Park Grandeura. In princess Park residents associated with RWA Park Grandeura and welcomed the move by arranging cold Drinks and promised to join hands if BPTP keeps same attitude and did not refund due and reduces high maintenance charges etc.
    There were so many other issues but the main priority issues were refund of EDC and maintenance charges.
    Some photograph of procession are attached herewith.
    Join hands For
    Honesty
    Safety,
    Security,
    Enjoyment
    and making PG a big family.
    CommentQuote

rohit

Nothing to do with BPTP. They are the ones who built the apartments with all third grade material and hence seepage everywhere. This builder as per me is the one everyone should avoid.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Nothing to do with BPTP. They are the ones who built the apartments with all third grade material and hence seepage everywhere. This builder as per me is the one everyone should avoid.

Hi
    Greetings

Problem is every builder starts to compare with dlf and unitech at the drop of a hat.. BPTP has not delivered even 1% of its own bookings and may be less than 0.1% of what DLF or Unitech have delivered till date..

However, brokers and people with speculative mentality do not stop ranting and comparing every invested builder with UNITECH and DLF.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Problem is every builder starts to compare with dlf and unitech at the drop of a hat.. BPTP has not delivered even 1% of its own bookings and may be less than 0.1% of what DLF or Unitech have delivered till date..

However, brokers and people with speculative mentality do not stop ranting and comparing every invested builder with UNITECH and DLF.

Cheers

It feels bad to see residents resort to protest. All of them would have bought a flat for peace of mind and that's what BPTP has eluded them off. And still folks line up to book their projects. Nothing seems to be an eye openor.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    It feels bad to see residents resort to protest. All of them would have bought a flat for peace of mind and that's what BPTP has eluded them off. And still folks line up to book their projects. Nothing seems to be an eye openor.

People don't line up for BPTP but for apartment because there are limited options. Though Indian market is not affordable by any standard but relatively speaking NP is still within reach, Gurgaon is beyond 97-99 % households of India. Those who are working in Faridabad they will definitely prefer NP. How long one can stay on rent, change house now and then, then rearrange kids school, new domestic help. Most important, RE makes immense sense in Indian context when we know that market is not going to crash (people will keep it on ventilator but not let it die), in long run it will go up.

Hence lets be united, fight against the injustice, inferior apartments and better value for the buck we are paying in the name of maintenance, club charges, power back up and security.
    CommentQuote
  • This is very sad though. However, I was just feeling that my Green Valley has seepage problem. as such with the years of hard work & cooperations among residents, the seepage issue has been solved. However, I was always under the impression that my property will fetch less returns due to this.

But it seems to be different story. After seeing this, I really trust my appartement in green valley for its ambience, location, quality etc.

Thanks,
    pka_fbd
    CommentQuote
  • current rates in Green valley please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

you know something -- your negative comments has actually increased the popularity of BPTP projects == when people go and see them in person they get mesmarised by the build quality .. look at the list of complaints you listed - all of them are normal wear and tear - don't forget the structure is now 6 years old and after 5 years any house needs a bit of fixing so not a big deal.

anyways good luck about your endavour of negativising bptp which I still feel from day one that is because of your personal ego / experience with bptp.

by the way look at the background of gr faridabad in the pics posted and even the faces of people ==== wonderful gentry ;) its moving on right track and will continue its march forward.

rohit
    CommentQuote
    you know something -- your negative comments has actually increased the popularity of BPTP projects == when people go and see them in person they get mesmarised by the build quality .. look at the list of complaints you listed - all of them are normal wear and tear - don't forget the structure is now 6 years old and after 5 years any house needs a bit of fixing so not a big deal.

anyways good luck about your endavour of negativising bptp which I still feel from day one that is because of your personal ego / experience with bptp.

by the way look at the background of gr faridabad in the pics posted and even the faces of people ==== wonderful gentry ;) its moving on right track and will continue its march forward.

rohit

Rohit, you are actually one of the few folks who has praised BPTP. I wonder what do you have to say about the residents protests, builder increasing area by upto 35 percent, new additional clauses in the BBA, changing of locations once flats booked? BPTP has been doing all of it. As per what I have read in many blogs their quality is nothing to be bragged about either and these are end users who have complained. In fact the complaint of them welding the gate and seepage all over is highlighted too. Internet is full of complaints and not just in IREF. Other builders have complaints too but none to beat BPTP. My colleagues but as end users but sold it off due to the above highlighted concerns. Hence I was wondering if you could highlight on some positive attributes of this builder since you have defended them. Also, it would be great if you could list the points from an end users perspective and not that of an investor. After all a smart investor can make money in any project and that wouldn't be confined to just bptp.

CommentQuote