111 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : BPTP Park Grandeura Sector 82 Greater Faridabad

Complaint Against BPTP Granduera

Hi
    Greetings

Cheating, fraud, misrepresentation and lack of facilities in Park Grandeura by BPTP

Check coverage by local media as received along with comments

Kindly find attached the media coverage as telecast in BVM News Channel. Higher resolution video can be found at
    https://www.F A C E Book /pgrwagf
    The F ac e book account of Park Grandeura-RWA

"Check before your buy"

"UUNCHI DUKAAN PHIKA PAKWAN- YAAHAN LOGON KO BHAVYA IMARAT KA JHANSA DE KE PHASAYA JAATA HAI!!"

BPTP is Unchi dukan Phika Pakwan.

Col Ravinder kumar Tandon-

" We were promised Community center, Club, badminton Court, Good material, Tennis court, nursery school, Singapore design... now it feels we are living in a slum.. Parking Basements are leaking, Sliding doors are not working properly, solar water heating system is not working, fire system not working and despite complaints written to the Municipal Commissioner still not working , No sewerage, Over head tanks are overflowing and are uncovered causing seepage, Shops sold to investors hence all are locked and not meant for inhabitants. People have to go to sector 15-16 market for daily needs.

Gate was sealed with welding and locked in day around 5PM while most people were out on work. No prior information was provided to residents.. this was done because electricity board raided.. police was informed, police was given false excuse of dtcp letter asking them to close the gate pasted. There is no signature on DTCP notice. This is sheer GUNDAGARDI. The real cause behind closing of Tigaon Road Gate was mentioned to be complaint made by residents against illegal construction on areas meant for common facilities. This gate used being used to purchase daily needs from nearby shops"

Last edited February 26 2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Zabardast news!!!!!

Comment

This is right time to highlight the issues. Elections are approaching. Tap the MLA and local MP now.

Comment

Hi
          Greetings

Just got to know the main reason for such an abrupt reaction from BPTP due to which they actually SOLDER WELDED the gates and locked them.. This as it appears is more with a spirit of VENDETTA against the RWO for complaining to authorities about

- Illegal FAR construction on common area to make crores. DECK is on the plot licensed for Grandeura!!! Buyers of DECK beware.
          - Non provision of common facilities under the Haryana Regulation and Development of Urban Areas Act,
          - False declaration submitted to dtcp under the Haryana Apartments Act.
          - Illegal charging of fixed cost of electricity
          - Illegal use of Residential load for Commercial Construction of EWS and DECK in the vicinity
          - Blatant neglect of Fire safety, non functional and incomplete set up
          - Misuse of subsidy received on account of Solar Equipment
          - Cracks in basement pillars causing structural concerns
          - Seepage all over in internal and external walls, roofs etc
          - Various other complaints highlighted to DTCP, Local administration.

The electricity department has a regular CHAAPPA and this probably irked the management. Above may be confirmed to be believed.

Cheers

Comment

Seems that BPTP has gone ahead and done Ph.D in cheating..This gives me further doubts on authorities understanding of FAR.

BPTP's quality was the saving grace till now..But on high rises the truth is out in open..Cracks, seepages..really feeling blessed to be out of PP..

I hope they have done good quality work in low rise projects...if not I'll get out of it also..

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
              Seems that BPTP has gone ahead and done Ph.D in cheating..This gives me further doubts on authorities understanding of FAR.

BPTP's quality was the saving grace till now..But on high rises the truth is out in open..Cracks, seepages..really feeling blessed to be out of PP..

I hope they have done good quality work in low rise projects...if not I'll get out of it also..
              Dude the issues seem to be associated with the maintenance company. I guess its been 3 years since people have been living here and it is the job of maintenance agency to maintain what is handed over to them.

In any case, BPTP is responsible as the maintenance agency also belong to BPTP.

Comment

this kind of story is all over india every builder's maintainanc e agency does the same - I have first hand news about dlf and unitech in gurgaon.

this incident has nothing to do with bptp directly they have delivered the project

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  this kind of story is all over india every builder's maintainanc e agency does the same - I have first hand news about dlf and unitech in gurgaon.

this incident has nothing to do with bptp directly they have delivered the project

rohit
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Kya baat hai.. Brother the pictures of people protesting are those of RESIDENTS OF THE SO CALLED "DELIVERED PROJECT"!!!! Please inform if the pending towers have also been delivered or still not completed?? If not how is this project completely delivered??

Who else is the concerned party if not BPTP???

BPTP manages the maintenance, they are building illegally on unapproved FAR called DECK, they are the ones using electricity approved for residential use for commercial purpose..

Please elaborate how you justify that BPTP is not concerned here??

Yeh batao BPTP chori karna kab band karega??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post

rohit
                    Rohit,
                    I wonder how could someone justify what BPTP is doing. Being positive and bullish about NP is different than sounding like builder MAN.

Comment

Mr. Warren,

I would request to please take back your words related to India "that it happens all over India".

I would request to come down to Hyderabad and see from your eyes. Please come down to any Aparna Community and you will see how APMS (aparna constructions maintaience company) is maintaineg the Aparna's project.

You will forget what is given in Nahar Par and even in Gurgaon. Still the property price is 70 Lacs for 1800 sqft home at Hyderabad.

I was a big fan of NCR and has three personal investments. I have gains in all the three, however, none of them can meet the stuff of Hyderbad.

My one of the investment is almost three times of the flat price in Aparna, still not the same service.

Thanks,
                      pka_fbd

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X