Last updated: November 7 2014
134 | Posts
24477 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri Highstreet 81 Commercial Greater Faridabad

Hi All

This is my first post in FB thread.......

Lately I have got a little interested in Puri High street 81 project........

Can the experienced people tell me what can the future for this project....and how are the prices compared to existing commercials in FB

to my knowledge prices are around 9000 (Groundfloor), 8000(first floor) and 6500 (second floor).....

I have not seen any exceptional mall in Fbd like we have in GGN or Delhi....I feel this can can bridge that gap......

Please give me some advice on this.

thanks

karan

Re : Puri Highstreet 81 Commercial Greater Faridabad

This is in Neherpar?

There are already plenty of malls in Faridabad on NH-2 that are vacant and no one is interested in them. Those who invested in such malls are sitting on losses.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
      This is in Neherpar?

There are already plenty of malls in Faridabad on NH-2 that are vacant and no one is interested in them. Those who invested in such malls are sitting on losses.

HI Punjabi

thanks for the reply......
      to you and to all

1) there are probably malls in FBD but none to the standard of Delhi/GGN...I feel Puri's mall should be way better
      2) Nehar par projects are on verge of possession, with people shifting their in next couple of years...would not this one become a nice destination for them
      3) its also close to existing sectors like sec 15

Above are my views....I may be entirely wrong...and hence wants some clear inputs from local experts as well...before getting stuck between nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
        HI Punjabi

thanks for the reply......
        to you and to all

1) there are probably malls in FBD but none to the standard of Delhi/GGN...I feel Puri's mall should be way better
        2) Nehar par projects are on verge of possession, with people shifting their in next couple of years...would not this one become a nice destination for them
        3) its also close to existing sectors like sec 15

Above are my views....I may be entirely wrong...and hence wants some clear inputs from local experts as well...before getting stuck between nowhere
        Hi

Please may I request whats on offer and what are key USPs if you mind sharing info.

For now, except for Crown its indeed a bit of struggle for the existing malls.. main problem I have come to know is purchasing power of customer is not as great as delhi or gurgaon currently..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by karan.singh View Post
          Hi All

This is my first post in FB thread.......

Lately I have got a little interested in Puri High street 81 project........

Can the experienced people tell me what can the future for this project....and how are the prices compared to existing commercials in FB

to my knowledge prices are around 9000 (Groundfloor), 8000(first floor) and 6500 (second floor).....

I have not seen any exceptional mall in Fbd like we have in GGN or Delhi....I feel this can can bridge that gap......

Please give me some advice on this.

thanks

karan
          I have heard that there will be 90 rooms JW-Marriott on the top of this mall?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            I have heard that there will be 90 rooms JW-Marriott on the top of this mall?
            JW-Marriott in Neherpar?

It is good to be optimistic in life but too much optimism is also no good.

Comment

Too agree with Mr Punjabi, pl. do SWOT before spending hard earned money. This might be good but in future only and not sure when.

Thanks,

Comment

JW Marrriot can come as IMT is being developed neaharpar. So industries need these facilities

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                  JW-Marriott in Neherpar?

It is good to be optimistic in life but too much optimism is also no good.
                  Dude, I called Puri Constructions yesterday and they did not confirm the name of the hotel but yes they said "It will be anchored by a leading 5 star hotel", so I assume that it is going to be Marriott.

Check out the image here on the right - Puri Construction

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    Dude, I called Puri Constructions yesterday and they did not confirm the name of the hotel but yes they said "It will be anchored by a leading 5 star hotel", so I assume that it is going to be Marriott.

Check out the image here on the right - Puri Construction
                    Hi
                    Greetings

without master roads, sewerage, police stations, connectivity, these are projections and definitely a nice pitch to garner subscription for the Pure Highstreet project.

Hopefully, possession for existing projects now delayed by many years, will bring people to inhabit the place before one can analyse the prospects of a 5 star hotel can in Neharpar..

IMT is again a positive thing and would bring good scope if few major manufacturing companies make it their home.. Again many a slip between cup and lip.. till now Neharpar has been the longest wait amongst many like options across NCR.

A good idea however to promote Neharpar through pitching a 5 star, apart from international schools being planned in the vicinity.

Currently the ball is in administrations and builders court. Rather its always been in their court just that they dont want to play probably!!

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X