Puri Highstreet 81 Commercial Greater Faridabad

Last updated: November 7 2014
134 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Puri Highstreet 81 Commercial Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by Gabarsingh View Post
    I think lets not fight and stick to our topic Puri High Street ..i fully agree No project can beat Puri high street ...the beauty and class of people will define its sucess....and i think its unfair to compare this other malls...i suggest everybody to visit dlf galerria mkt and all flops markets around it ..u will hv a answer .....
    Gabarsinghji,

Whether 81HS is the best project is not, it's a matter of discussion. At least I am not in agreement with you. I don't foresee 81 HS as a best commercial or the crowed catcher of FBD. Anyway, as mentioned it's a matter of debate & other members (apart from the stake holders) may also share their views.
    I think you will also agree that, calling someone as property dealer, (just because you don't like his views), is unfair. Isn't it???
    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Gabar Singh.. I agree with you... Do you have any idea about FNG status?

Comment

mr sayan pls read forum properly ..i hvent said anybody proeprty dlrs..seems u r mixing..my purpose is discussion only...

Comment

mr sayan pls read forum properly ..i hvent said anybody proeprty dlrs..seems u r mixing..my purpose is discussion only...
          Yea, I know that, it was the other Gentleman. Actually I was seeking your opinion about the issue, & my question was not pointed towards you. I have seen your post in both GGN & FBD thread & have absolutely no issue with you.

I was little upset as someone quite new to the forum is attacking a senior member without any provocation. None of my post is engineered to hurt you.
          Let’s close the chapter & move ahead.
          Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

thanks
            chapter to close huaa

Comment

81 High Street Project is running absolutely well and almost all the shops are sold out...

81 sector development is also very smooth.

Puri has published 81 High Street latest pictures on their site - Office Space in Faridabad | Commercial Space in Faridabad | Commercial Project in Faridabad

Comment

smart guys who r thinking of doing business shud enter this property...gud dtage to enter if u wanna premium locations...

Comment

smart guys who r thinking of doing business shud enter this property...gud dtage to enter if u wanna premium locations...
                  Sorry, but even "Puri Construction" is not advertising the property to this extent.

Comment

Please have a look below what Puri Constructions said about 81 High Street- only few points are mentioned below but there are many more...

Your business is our business

Just 100 mts from sectors 14-17, the most affluent residential sectors of Faridabad, and next to approximately 50,000 upcoming high end residences & IT Parks, the location of 81 High Street is ideal to attract quality footfall.
                    This simple philosophy is the essence of our approach to 81 High Street.

Right from its design to execution, its location to its low CAM business model, it ambience to management, Puri Constructions has been setting benchmarks in creating processes that will ensure the finest shopping and leisure destinationm in Faridabad.
                    Last edited June 15 2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MukeshArora View Post
                      Please have a look below what Puri Constructions said about 81 High Street- only few points are mentioned below but there are many more...

Your business is our business

Just 100 mts from sectors 14-17, (you are calculating distance from the extreme end of the sector's & we all know that all high end commercials within the prime sectors are bleeding at present)the most affluent residential sectors of Faridabad, and next to approximately 50,000 upcoming high end residences & IT Parks, (where is the IT Park???)

the location of 81 High Street is ideal to attract quality footfall.
                      This simple philosophy is the essence of our approach to 81 High Street.

Right from its design to execution, its location to its low CAM business model, it ambience to management, Puri Constructions has been setting benchmarks in creating processes that will ensure the finest shopping and leisure destinationm in Faridabad.

Even seasoned broker & Builder should take a lesson, How to advertise own stake.
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Advertisement - (No need sir, enough is enough……….The way this thread is becoming hub of advertising of PURI’s property, soon the Builder/ associated broker will stop advertising elsewhere.)

There are many holding on the road for the advertising... sector -14-15 road which is connected with BPTP bridge is full of 81 high street advertisement

What are you doing Guys???
                      This forum is not for advertising your own property. No matter how aggressive marketing you do, still you can’t increase the resale price by a rupee…………..
                      Please don’t become advertising pamphlets of the Builder to create an artificial hype for your own property.
                      Last edited June 15 2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X