Hi
Greetings

After much dilly dallying the govt of haryana under CM Mr Bhupinder Singh Hoods having accorded sanction to the budget to the Master Roads is now published NIT https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v478cnSBaWV1SAXoh2KFLAdwQ91FnqcwpzFesHo3s1c/edit

Nature of work: Construction of Master roads Sector -75 to 89, Faridabad. “Supply & laying of earth work in embankment, Granular Sub Base, Wet Mix Macadam, Dense Bituminous Macadam, Bituminous Concrete M-20 Cast in situ Kerb & Channel, Reinforced Cemetn Concrete drain Culverts & all other works contingent thereto (Including one year free defect liability period & further 4 year paid maintenance after successful completion of work & free maintenance period)

Amount: Rs.209,33,00,000/-
Start & End date of Tender Download:06-01-2012 at 11.00 a.m. upto 30-01-2012 at 5.00 p.m.
Period of Completion: 18 Months

The struggle has yielded some result and going forward another major issue regarding increase in EDC needs to be addressed by the State Govt. Matter in court

Builders in the area now should start delivering and stop harping non development by govt even though this is a normal tender invitation. Definitely will keep fingers crossed about this one as well.

Great Stuff!!!

Cheers
Read more
2740 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • link http://www.huda.gov.in/Development%20Works/HUDA%20Major%20Projects.pdf
    progress of master roads
    progress. The work was allotted in 1
    st
    April 2012 with time limit of 18 Months.
    The work is required to be completed upto
    09/2013. 40% work completed & physical
    progress is as under:-
    a) Earth work 31.50 Km.
    b) WMM 17.50 Km.
    c) DBM – 12.00 Km.
    d)GSB – 21.60 Km.

ii) Master water supply & SWD:-Tender
    for the combined work of Providing
    Master Water Supply (Pipe line) and
    Master Storm Water Drainage Scheme
    Sec-75 to 89, Faridabad & Reconstruction
    of Surajkund Road from Gurgaon Mod to
    Ankhir Chowk & Ankhir Chowk to
    Prahladpur Border in Fbd. amounting to
    Rs.211.70 crores has been allotted to the
    agency vide E.E.-1, HUDA Fbd. letter
    No.2654-64 dt.29.03.13 with a time limit
    of 12 months to be reckoned w.e.f.
    iii)Electrification:- 2 No. tenders for the
    work of providing and fixing of street light
    & HT line amounting to Rs.511.40 lacs &
    Rs.223.30 lacs respectively have been
    allotted to contractual agency. 45% work
    has been completed at site and balance
    work is in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • this information confirm that about 12 km of master roads has black carpeted by 31 march 2013 and i think 2 more km will also done in this period 1 month and 17 days , so friends ready for a car race in new faridabad master- roads
    CommentQuote
  • Yogesh ji: Agree to your post. Sadly, was there in G.FBD today. Kind of roads, i had to travel on really made my back and my car sore. Was travelling around Phase 1...Khedi pul, Omaxe heights, DPS, BPTP PP, Omaxe and khedi pul.

I know, everything is proposed but it really made me wonder by when this roads(read basic infra) would be developed.

Also, hats off to people who have been staying in societies in G.FBD.

FYi...Will be moving to G.FBD next month end :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh98712
    link http://www.huda.gov.in/Development%20Works/HUDA%20Major%20Projects.pdf
    progress of master roads
    progress. The work was allotted in 1
    st
    April 2012 with time limit of 18 Months.
    The work is required to be completed upto
    09/2013. 40% work completed & physical
    progress is as under:-
    a) Earth work 31.50 Km.
    b) WMM 17.50 Km.
    c) DBM – 12.00 Km.
    d)GSB – 21.60 Km.

ii) Master water supply & SWD:-Tender
    for the combined work of Providing
    Master Water Supply (Pipe line) and
    Master Storm Water Drainage Scheme
    Sec-75 to 89, Faridabad & Reconstruction
    of Surajkund Road from Gurgaon Mod to
    Ankhir Chowk & Ankhir Chowk to
    Prahladpur Border in Fbd. amounting to
    Rs.211.70 crores has been allotted to the
    agency vide E.E.-1, HUDA Fbd. letter
    No.2654-64 dt.29.03.13 with a time limit
    of 12 months to be reckoned w.e.f.
    iii)Electrification:- 2 No. tenders for the
    work of providing and fixing of street light
    & HT line amounting to Rs.511.40 lacs &
    Rs.223.30 lacs respectively have been
    allotted to contractual agency. 45% work
    has been completed at site and balance
    work is in progress.

Hi
    Greetings

The work on Master roads, Master water supply, electrification are too slow.

Any idea about development of electrical SUB STATIONS by hvpnl? Would request to inform details and if possible an RTI be filled with huda to know whether they have forwarded the money to HVPNL for the setting up of these Electrical Substations or not.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "rvm123
    Yogesh ji: Agree to your post. Sadly, was there in G.FBD today. Kind of roads, i had to travel on really made my back and my car sore. Was travelling around Phase 1...Khedi pul, Omaxe heights, DPS, BPTP PP, Omaxe and khedi pul.

I know, everything is proposed but it really made me wonder by when this roads(read basic infra) would be developed.

Bhai you have to leave love for tigaon road and khedi bridge. Using bptp bridge does increase the travel by a couple of kms but thats the best bet until the bridges are done.
    CommentQuote
  • For any Govt. work standard, the pace of work is very good... 18 months for 50 Kms of road is by far good...dont forget that this is getting made from scratch with lots of hurdles...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Yogesh ji: Agree to your post. Sadly, was there in G.FBD today. Kind of roads, i had to travel on really made my back and my car sore. Was travelling around Phase 1...Khedi pul, Omaxe heights, DPS, BPTP PP, Omaxe and khedi pul.

rvm ji app jate hi janbuzz ke kharab sadkoo se hoo , cng lagwa loo yar
    dont use this khedi road and tigon road u can use bptp bridge and a good drive till rps savana , pratham , pranayam summer palms , srs resedency , piyush hieghts or klj greens or any society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Leoguy01
    That day is not far off when we will have to rename this group title from "Greater Faridabad Master Roads" to "Greater Faridabad MAST Roads" :bab (59)::D

rakh doo bhai jann abi bhi mast hoo gai hai sadkee kuch screws niklne walee hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

The work on Master roads, Master water supply, electrification are too slow.

Cheers

btw, this report is as of 31-3-13 and mostly copy-pasted from its previous version
    CommentQuote
    rvm ji app jate hi janbuzz ke kharab sadkoo se hoo , cng lagwa loo yar
    dont use this khedi road and tigon road u can use bptp bridge and a good drive till rps savana , pratham , pranayam summer palms , srs resedency , piyush hieghts or klj greens or any society

Bhai, dilli janewale ko to fir 5 plus 5,10km ka U turn lena hoga:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • dont take tension faridabad me to waise bhi cng 5 rs sasti hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123

Congratulations Mr RVM, I hope things will improve quickly.

Mike - I had read your previous post that khri road will start will start in april, so what went wrong with it?
    CommentQuote
    dont take tension faridabad me to waise bhi cng 5 rs sasti hai

Aapna luck hamesha bariya hain,
    1st Investment--> BPTP
    Had Petrol Car--> till petrol was far more costly then diesel.
    Purchased Diesel Car---> Petrol price deceasing & Diesel price on the rise.

So if I fit CNG Kit, no wonder, CNG will become costlier than Diesel.:D:D

>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "ashishbhayan

Congratulations Mr RVM, I hope things will improve quickly.

Mike - I had read your previous post that khri road will start will start in april, so what went wrong with it?

Tender opened on 5 may. Work expected to start next month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Tender opened on 5 may. Work expected to start next month.

It's always in news, the tenders awarded and work w will start from July onwards with deadline in December. Meanwhile other master roads will v get completed. :bab (59): imagine the area after all this progress. One Cr seems less price
    CommentQuote