Hi
Greetings

After much dilly dallying the govt of haryana under CM Mr Bhupinder Singh Hoods having accorded sanction to the budget to the Master Roads is now published NIT https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v478cnSBaWV1SAXoh2KFLAdwQ91FnqcwpzFesHo3s1c/edit

Nature of work: Construction of Master roads Sector -75 to 89, Faridabad. “Supply & laying of earth work in embankment, Granular Sub Base, Wet Mix Macadam, Dense Bituminous Macadam, Bituminous Concrete M-20 Cast in situ Kerb & Channel, Reinforced Cemetn Concrete drain Culverts & all other works contingent thereto (Including one year free defect liability period & further 4 year paid maintenance after successful completion of work & free maintenance period)

Amount: Rs.209,33,00,000/-
Start & End date of Tender Download:06-01-2012 at 11.00 a.m. upto 30-01-2012 at 5.00 p.m.
Period of Completion: 18 Months

The struggle has yielded some result and going forward another major issue regarding increase in EDC needs to be addressed by the State Govt. Matter in court

Builders in the area now should start delivering and stop harping non development by govt even though this is a normal tender invitation. Definitely will keep fingers crossed about this one as well.

Great Stuff!!!

Cheers
Read more
2792 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Just back from a party where I could get a chance to meet some influential brokers and builders of Faridabad and also got an update on Master Road's status. The farmers have been sitting on a Dharna for the last 2 days and thus the master road work has been put on hold. However, the guys were also discussing that it was a temporary roadblock and should be resolved in a couple of days.
    CommentQuote
  • are we talking about entire 52 KM or for 32 km only for which contract has been awarded? Land acquisition for around 20 KM roads are not yet done by HUDA, I thought at least for 32 KM there is no dispute:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kmukesh
    are we talking about entire 52 KM or for 32 km only for which contract has been awarded? Land acquisition for around 20 KM roads are not yet done by HUDA, I thought at least for 32 KM there is no dispute:(

HUDA has not paid full compensation to these farmers yet and thus the farmers are demanding 100% payment before they would allow the master road work to start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kmukesh
    are we talking about entire 52 KM or for 32 km only for which contract has been awarded? Land acquisition for around 20 KM roads are not yet done by HUDA, I thought at least for 32 KM there is no dispute:(

Hi
    Greetings

as per my knowledge no issue on the 29 kms stretch (not 32kms) for the development of 75-89 area.

For the rest, few patches are under litigation where stay of high court order is not on HUDA but between parties. This if vacated would bring more area available for sector roads..

Insallah.. it would be fine..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद को होली का तोहफा

7 Mar 2012, 0900 hrs IST

77 सेक्टर के पास रोड लेवलिंग का काम शुरू

52 किमी लंबा मास्टर रोड यहां बनाया जाना है

31 किमी सड़क का निर्माण होगा फर्स्ट फेज में

15 सेक्टरों को आपस में जोड़ेगा यह मास्टर रोड

सचिन हुड्डा ॥ ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में घर का सपना देखने वालों को होली का तोहफा देते हुए हूडा ने मास्टर रोड का निर्माण कार्य शुरू करा दिया है। सेक्टर -77 के पास से मास्टर रोड के आउटर रोड के लिए ग्राउंड लेवलिंग का काम शुरू कर दिया गया है। फिलहाल हूडा 31 किमी लंबे मास्टर रोड का निर्माण कर रहा है। हूडा अधिकारियों का दावा है कि 18 महीने में रोड बना लिया जाएगा।

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में घर बनाने का सपना देखने वाले लोग वर्षों से इस इंतजार में थे कि कब ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में डिवेलपमेंट वर्क पूरा हो , और वे अपने नए आशियाने में जाकर रह सकें। हूडा ने हाल ही में मास्टर रोड बनाने के लिए कंपनी का चयन कर उसे टेंडर अलॉट किया था। इसके बाद कंपनी ने सेक्टर -77 के पास से ग्राउंड लेवलिंग का काम शुरू कर दिया है।

15 सेक्टरों की कनेक्टिविटी

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में 7500 एकड़ में डिवेलपमेंट वर्क चल रहा है , जिसमें 5000 एकड़ जमीन पर हूडा अपने 15 सेक्टर डिवेलप कर रहा है। इनमें सेक्टर 75 से 89 तक सभी सेक्टर शामिल हैं। बाकी जमीन पर एक दर्जन बिल्डर अपने हाउसिंग प्रोजेक्ट डिवेलप कर रहे हैं। इन सेक्टरों को जोड़ने के लिए 52 किलोमीटर लंबा मास्टर रोड बनाया जा रहा है। इसके लिए नहर पार के 19 गांवों की 1029 एकड़ जमीन एक्वायर की गई है।

31 किमी पर मिला है कब्जा

मास्टर रोड की लंबाई 52 किलोमीटर होगी , लेकिन पहले चरण में हूडा 31 किमी लंबे रोड का ही निर्माण करेगा। चूंकि अपनी जमीन का कम मुआवजा मिलने का आरोप लगा कर किसानों ने बहुत सी जमीन पर हूडा को कब्जा नहीं दिया है। हूडा सिर्फ 31 किमी पर ही कब्जा ले सका है। 31 किमी पर हूडा 225.98 करोड़ और 4 साल तक रोड के रखरखाव पर लगभग 45 करोड़ रुपया खर्च करेगा।

18 महीने का टारगेट

हूडा ईएक्सईएन ए . के . माकन ने बताया कि मास्टर रोड के निर्माण की प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी गई है। जिस कंपनी को टेंडर दिया गया है , उसने ग्राउंड लेवलिंग का काम शुरू कर दिया है। 18 महीनों में 31 किमी लंबे मास्टर रोड का निर्माण कार्य पूरा कर लिया जाएगा। माकन के मुताबिक , जल्द ही यहां पर सीवर लाइन , बिजली के तार और पानी की लाइन डालने का काम भी शुरू कर दिया जाएगा।

खुश हैं जीएफडब्ल्यूए के लोग

ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद वेलफेयर असोसिएशन के लोग मास्टर रोड का निर्माण शुरू होने से काफी खुश हैं। असोसिएशन के मीडिया प्रभारी अजय यादव का कहना है कि हम लोग 5 साल से इंतजार कर रहे हैं कि ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में रोड का काम शुरू हो जाए। अब काम शुरू हो गया है तो हमें बहुत खुशी है। अब जल्द ही बची हुई जमीन पर भी हूडा को कब्जा लेकर वहां रोड बनाने का काम शुरू कर देना चाहिए।
    CommentQuote
  • Full credit to GFWA. :) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Have a query wrt the construction of Master road. Does anyone have an information on where is the construction starting from? Also, will the road parallel to the nahar crossing from BPTP bridge towards Kheri bridge (crossing Omaxe heights) also fall into this project? Tx.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asing82
    Have a query wrt the construction of Master road. Does anyone have an information on where is the construction starting from? Also, will the road parallel to the nahar crossing from BPTP bridge towards Kheri bridge (crossing Omaxe heights) also fall into this project? Tx.

I don't think it will be widened but I noticed something in my last visit. As soon as you cross the BPTP bridge, there is a new road being made on the left by the BPTP (parallel to the road you are talking about), that road seems to be stretching uptill Omaxe Heights. You can see the raw material lying on that stretch. If you get a chance do visit that stretch and lemme know what you think.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I don't think it will be widened but I noticed something in my last visit. As soon as you cross the BPTP bridge, there is a new road being made on the left by the BPTP (parallel to the road you are talking about), that road seems to be stretching uptill Omaxe Heights. You can see the raw material lying on that stretch. If you get a chance do visit that stretch and lemme know what you think.

If I understand it correctly, its the second left turn from BPTP bridge. That road has a board stating that it is a private road and not a thorough fare. It seems like BPTP has created that road to woo more buyers to its location as it crosses the BPTP pffice before connecting to the low rise BPTP floors in Sector-81.

Even if the naharwala road is not widened and only repaired to make it drivable, residents like me will be happy to avoid offroading every morning and evening :-)
    CommentQuote
    If I understand it correctly, its the second left turn from BPTP bridge. That road has a board stating that it is a private road and not a thorough fare. It seems like BPTP has created that road to woo more buyers to its location as it crosses the BPTP pffice before connecting to the low rise BPTP floors in Sector-81.

Exactly that's the same road but it stretches uptill Omaxe Heights IMO. Is not it? I have seen normal people using that road. BTW here is the markation of sector roads if you have not seen it yet.

http://wikimapia.org/20231333/upcoming-master-road-near-sec-86-marking-and-possison-is-done
    CommentQuote

Even if the naharwala road is not widened and only repaired to make it drivable, residents like me will be happy to avoid offroading every morning and evening :-)

I guess under master plan and approved budget plan map... they have shown this outer road as peripheral road which will come till Omaxe... after that Till Khedi pull its cancelled. So Omaxe heights will come under this road... not sure they will widened up existing road on Nehar or will come up with wide road next (parallel)to nehar road.

Any comments Idea?
    CommentQuote
  • master road work has started - nothing could be better than this :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    master road work has started - nothing could be better than this :)

You mean HUDA has awarded the tenders. Who got the tender BTW ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Meghna
    You mean HUDA has awarded the tenders. Who got the tender BTW ?

gawar.in is the name of website of the company and it has stared the work at site

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • what i heard last there were farmers siting on dharna........have they been consoled ..........???
    CommentQuote