Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater Faridabad Master Roads Sewerage Electrification STP Pubic Infra Latest Updates

Collapse
X
Collapse

Greater Faridabad Master Roads Sewerage Electrification STP Pubic Infra Latest Updates

Last updated: June 2 2017
2938 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Faridabad Master Roads Sewerage Electrification STP Pubic Infra Latest Updates

I agree with you on master road and sewage. I haven't seen water and electricity work (pardon me for my ignorance/omission). Master roads are going at very good pace, I have seen sewage pipes, these are of huge diameter.

Any information on progress on water supply and electricity. Bit scared about DG charges @12/unit. I don't want to be very happy, never know what can happen, some writ, protest or fear of unknown is not allowing me to enjoy or rejoice the progress on ground.

B/w I have piece of information: Villagers are also happy with the development, value of their land has and will increase many fold after completion of development work (excerpts from conversation with person who has partly handed over the land.

Comment

• Re : Greater Faridabad Master Roads Sewerage Electrification STP Pubic Infra Latest Updates

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
      Any information on progress on water supply and electricity. Bit scared about DG charges @12/unit.
      I dont think units are being delivered without connection from electricuty board...and DGs are there but only for back up.

I know this for omaxe heights as well as Puri pranayam that they have connection from elec board. NP will need sub-stations in future and currently they are just getting the work done by individual feeder cables

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
        currently they are just getting the work done by individual feeder cables
        Will these individual feeder cables be able to bear to load of 2-5 AC per apartment in the area. We would require more than one sub station for this kind of modern township where demand for electricity will be huge.

There is a need for demand assessment, strategy to meet future demand and actual implementation:

There will be 50K units in the area
        Typical demand (2-3 average AC, microwave, oven, heaters, qeyser's, other home appliances): Monthly consumption of 400-500 per household.
        Commercial setups,
        Villages in the vicinity.

What do you say? I am not aware of technical details floated in the tender. Otherwise area will face host of problem in near future.

Comment

Will these individual feeder cables be able to bear to load of 2-5 AC per apartment in the area.
          yes why not ...don't think of these cables as the ones in front of your house...an independent feeder can and is already running industries/offices etc. Infact an independent feeder is the very first requirement for doing power trading ..

We would require more than one sub station for this kind of modern township where demand for electricity will be huge.

There is a need for demand assessment, strategy to meet future demand and actual implementation:

There will be 50K units in the area
          Typical demand (2-3 average AC, microwave, oven, heaters, qeyser's, other home appliances): Monthly consumption of 400-500 per household.
          Commercial setups,
          Villages in the vicinity.

What do you say? I am not aware of technical details floated in the tender. Otherwise area will face host of problem in near future.
          Don't worry HVPNL is planning for 15 sub stations for this area. (Rest of fbd has around 40 right now) ... happy now ? ...

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
            yes why not ...don't think of these cables as the ones in front of your house...an independent feeder can and is already running industries/offices etc. Infact an independent feeder is the very first requirement for doing power trading ..

Don't worry HVPNL is planning for 15 sub stations for this area. (Rest of fbd has around 40 right now) ... happy now ? ...
            I am not competent person to assess the capability of feeder lines and sub-stations but raised some concerns. I hope development take shape by end of 2013 or early 2014 so that we can move in with family without worrying about the basic amenities.

Comment

There is a good pace of master road construction in almost all sectors. But I still worry that sector roads (supposed to be built by builders) have not started in many sectors barring few initially built by BPTP. Can some one throw more information on this? Do we need to start pushing our respective builders to initiate this activity? or shall we wait till master road takes a good shape...

Comment

Hi Kanvit,

I had a word with my builder on this on thursday, and i was given the excuse that because there is lot of construction going and big heavy trucks keep on piling the roads with construction material which can damage the road.

Thats why they are delaying the sector roads.

I did not like the excuse but also did not fell into argument as I was in a hurry.

Comment

Wishing all fellow investors in Faridabad Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Hope coming year brings lots of Cheers to all.

Comment

Originally posted by ashishbhayan View Post
                    Hi Kanvit,

I had a word with my builder on this on thursday, and i was given the excuse that because there is lot of construction going and big heavy trucks keep on piling the roads with construction material which can damage the road.

Thats why they are delaying the sector roads.

I did not like the excuse but also did not fell into argument as I was in a hurry.
                    So what they mean that the roads will not be constructed to handle the load of these trucks?? And this implies that after roady construction, if a heavy truck passes on these roads, they'll get uneven...?

Comment

Any latest pics of sector road between sec 85 and 88

Rohit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X