Puri Ananda Vilas in Sector 81, Greater Faridabad

Last updated: July 18 2017
277 | Posts
41342 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri Ananda Vilas in Sector 81, Greater Faridabad

Today I got a mail from broker about puri launching Ananda Villas in Fbd sec 81

4500-5000/sqft.....

Anyone has any clue about it........?

Whts seniors advice of the project......?
    Last edited November 7 2016, 02:54 PM.

Re : Puri Ananda Vilas in Sector 81, Greater Faridabad

Yes I have also got this news today. Faridabad unfortunately still doesn't have the ''Real Apartment'' appetite in market where the real investors prefer the traditional plots unlike gurgaon. However, does it make a living or investment sense in a 80-85 Lac (1600 Sq ft) or 1.1 crore (2300 sq ft) apartment in NEHAR PAAR area of faridabad.

Gurus, please advise as i have no clue of Puri's but know Fbd quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal_t View Post
      Yes I have also got this news today. Faridabad unfortunately still doesn't have the ''Real Apartment'' appetite in market where the real investors prefer the traditional plots unlike gurgaon. However, does it make a living or investment sense in a 80-85 Lac (1600 Sq ft) or 1.1 crore (2300 sq ft) apartment in NEHAR PAAR area of faridabad.

Gurus, please advise as i have no clue of Puri's but know Fbd quite well.
      Puri Constructions has been rated as one of the best developers in terms of construction quality and timely delivery. Its the same group that completed Palm Springs in Gurgaon. I own a floor in their "VIP Floors" project which carries more than 25 lakhs premium (over 34 lakhs original price) within 2 years of project commencement and I am very satisfied with the construction material used and the speed of construction. I recommend them without reservation whether you want it as an end user or an investor.

Comment

are you saying they have delivered the projects in Gurgaon on time - Puri Pranayam, Puri PRatham and VIP floors are delivered in time. Please confirm. Puri Pranayam was launched way back in early 2007 at 2200 sq ft. They published in the news paper that they are offering possession of the apartments during Deepawali 2010.....today is 2012...no possession till date.....

Puri Pratham.....ppl are cheated and later on given back the money without interest.

VIP floors....initially they launched plots in year 2009 - March to May and there were no takers...they changed to floors in June 2009 and ppl booked it considering floors. 3 years going to get completed in 2012....lets see if possession happens or not. There are ppl, whose floor or 300sq yards have been changed to 200sq yards floor. I am sure you would be knowing it....

Again in 2011, they launched the plots at 50K or 42K....(i am not sure of exact price), but no takers again....now they are launching the apartments so expensive. Please check the area of plot on which they are going to construct. on top of it...higher EDC....that too may increase further in due course of time.... on such price ppl will get the ready to move in. Why they will invest in the somthing to start and wait endlessly. its better to take it in Mahindra life spaces, espire at Ashoka enclave, Indraprasth apartments etc....

Thanks,
        pka_fbd

Comment

Originally posted by pka_fbd View Post
          are you saying they have delivered the projects in Gurgaon on time - Puri Pranayam, Puri PRatham and VIP floors are delivered in time?? Please confirm.

Puri Pranayam was launched way back in early 2007 at 2200 sq ft. They published in the news paper that they are offering possession of the apartments during Deepawali 2010.....today is 2012...no possession till date.....

Puri Pratham.....ppl are cheated and later on given back the money without interest.

VIP floors....initially they launched plots in year 2009 - March to May and there were no takers...they changed to floors in June 2009 and ppl booked it considering floors. 3 years going to get completed in 2012....lets see if possession happens or not. There are ppl, whose floor or 300sq yards have been changed to 200sq yards floor. I am sure you would be knowing it....

Again in 2011, they launched the plots at 50K or 42K....(i am not sure of exact price), but no takers again....now they are launching the apartments so expensive.

Please check the area of plot on which they are going to construct. on top of it...higher EDC....that too may increase further in due course of time.... on such price ppl will get the ready to move in. Why they will invest in the somthing to start and wait endlessly. its better to take it in Mahindra life spaces, espire at Ashoka enclave, Indraprasth apartments etc....

Thanks,
          pka_fbd
          Hi
          Greetings

I agree.. Bptp and Puri appear to be close relatives and share many customer unfriendly practices.

Just waiting if Puri Pranayam is getting delivered in April-May as promised by the owner or not.. if they dont their gurgaon dwarka expressway projects will fall on their face..

not sure how does one can call VIP a good investment. Any and every investment even in upcountry has given better returns..

Those builders mentioned above have delivered and are enjoying much better market reputation..

Cheers
          Last edited January 17 2012, 12:22 AM.

Comment

My point of view is forget Faridabad, with this price band, an individual can get a decent ready to move apartment at Gurgaon and Noida. What is so special in Puri here....

Comment

are you saying they have delivered the projects in Gurgaon on time - Puri Pranayam, Puri PRatham and VIP floors are delivered in time. Please confirm. Puri Pranayam was launched way back in early 2007 at 2200 sq ft. They published in the news paper that they are offering possession of the apartments during Deepawali 2010.....today is 2012...no possession till date.....

Again in 2011, they launched the plots at 50K or 42K....(i am not sure of exact price), but no takers again....now they are launching the apartments so expensive. Please check the area of plot on which they are going to construct. on top of it...higher EDC....that too may increase further in due course of time.... on such price ppl will get the ready to move in. Why they will invest in the somthing to start and wait endlessly. its better to take it in Mahindra life spaces, espire at Ashoka enclave, Indraprasth apartments etc....

Thanks,
              pka_fbd
              Unfortunately I was not aware of cheating in Pratham case. Do you have anything to prove that?

I guess 3 BHK is on possession in Pranayam.

As far as VIP floors is concerned, I am satisfied at the speed of construction. Possession is to be commenced in early quarter of 2012. Again I am not aware of the area being reduced to 200 sq yds. Do you have anything to prove that? I have corner ground floor and my area was actually increased by around 20 sq yds. Again, for plots not being sold, the project was launched during the slump, that's why they decided to build floors instead.

Now my take on Mahindra etc. is that these apartments are good but they are not in a cluster of apartments. Nehar Par has a futuristic scope, a cluster of apartments so its bound to have better markets, malls, facilities etc. That's my take. I am not trying to attack your opinion but just trying to lay down mine.

Comment

My point of view is forget Faridabad, with this price band, an individual can get a decent ready to move apartment at Gurgaon and Noida. What is so special in Puri here....
                I kinda agree with you here. In the price they are offering, one can easily get a decent ready to move thing in Gurgaon, so why take chances. NeharPar right now is for risk takers like me who can hope for the best to happen with not much investment. If you have a budget to invest in Anand Vilas, why not go for Gurgaon?

Buddy, BTW do you have specifications for this Anand Vilas project?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  Unfortunately I was not aware of cheating in Pratham case. Do you have anything to prove that?

I guess 3 BHK is on possession in Pranayam.

As far as VIP floors is concerned, I am satisfied at the speed of construction. Possession is to be commenced in early quarter of 2012. Again I am not aware of the area being reduced to 200 sq yds. Do you have anything to prove that? I have corner ground floor and my area was actually increased by around 20 sq yds. Again, for plots not being sold, the project was launched during the slump, that's why they decided to build floors instead.

Now my take on Mahindra etc. is that these apartments are good but they are not in a cluster of apartments. Nehar Par has a futuristic scope, a cluster of apartments so its bound to have better markets, malls, facilities etc. That's my take. I am not trying to attack your opinion but just trying to lay down mine.
                  hi
                  Greetings

Sorry, pranayam 3bhk possession, i guess is not on..

If they Puri dont deliver there projects, they are bound to get flak they way bptp gets for various project launches and suffer with unsold inventory, undervalued assets and customer complaints.

pranayam and VIP can set a better rating for Puri as builder which can DELIVER unlike BPTP..

Cheers

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

You have a valid point mate.. Gurgaon is far ahead in terms of Faridabad in terms of overall demand and fresh launches by reputed labels are priced more competitively.

Certainly this price not marketable in neharpar at this point in time, unless existing projects gets delivered and absorbed.

Cheers

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X