Dear All,

I want to inquire BPTP Park Elite Floors in sector 85 Faridabad. Is it a good investment? Actually I am looking for my brother who is planing to come to NOIDA or Gurgaon in about next 2 years. Since Gurgaon and NOIDA are out of budget therefore we are thinking of buying it in Faridabad. I was just going through there website and it looks they are offering 250 Sq. Yard floor in about 30 lakhs. Can you please tell me about the following few things.

1. How is sector 85 as an area in coming few years?
2. Is it good from investment point of view in case we dont need it for use say 3-4 years from now?
3. What is the construction status?

Please throw some light on this.

Kind Regards
AnkJet
Read more
672 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankjet
    Dear All,

I want to inquire BPTP park elite floors in sector 85 faridabad. Is it a good investment. Actually I am looking for my brother who is planing to come to NOIDA or Gurgaon in about next 2 years. Since gurgaon and NOIDA are out of budget therefore we are thinking of buying it in faridabad. I was just going through there website and it looks they are offering 250 Sq. Yard floor in about 30 lakhs. Can you please tell me about the following few things.

1. How is sector 85 as an area in coming few years.
    2. Is it good from investment point of view in case we dont need it for use say 3-4 years from now.
    3. What is the construction status

Please throw some light on this.

Kind Regards
    AnkJet

Hi

Your analyisis indicates that your knowledge about RE in NCR is good.. It is indeed an excellent idea to look at Faridabad option..

BPTP has sold more than 4000 such floors in different sectors are at different levels of construction with finance facilities. Check link for various projects, news, analysis, links for offers available in Faridabad. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dFNkVV9RajA4cmxUcVJ0c0xYdHhvdnc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Only problem is with the ethics, commitment and transparency of the builder. BPTP has a very very poor track record of delivery. They probably have not delivered any project (complete not partial) before 5-6 years or delivered without enduser complaints, court cases and media lashing.

Actual prices can be confirmed from the market.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi

Your analyisis indicates that your knowledge about RE in NCR is good.. It is indeed an excellent idea to look at Faridabad option..

BPTP has sold more than 4000 such floors in different sectors are at different levels of construction with finance facilities. Check link for various projects, news, analysis, links for offers available in Faridabad. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dFNkVV9RajA4cmxUcVJ0c0xYdHhvdnc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Only problem is with the ethics, commitment and transparency of the builder. BPTP has a very very poor track record of delivery. They probably have not delivered any project (complete not partial) before 5-6 years or delivered without enduser complaints, court cases and media lashing.

Actual prices can be confirmed from the market.

Hi BlessU;

Have just sent a request to you for the access to the above spreadsheet. Please grant the access.

Best
    CommentQuote
  • Neharpar Faridabad Projects BPTP/Omaxe/Puri/SRS/KLJ etc

Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Hi BlessU,

Have just sent a request to you for the access to the above spreadsheet. Please grant the access.

Best

Hi
    Greetings

Done sir, please check and do keep updating as well as you can edit and update information..
    I started a similar thing while investing for dwarka as well as well and have many people benefiting out of it..

Now prices of dwarka expressway new launches have gone ridiculous and hold very low value from point of view of future appreciation.. I shall therefore be focussing more on Faridabad as property holds very good appreciation opportunity from low to medium term.

I was looking at snaps on Puri pranayam site.. They look amazing!!!. Puri Constructions:: PRANAYAM

hopefully possession will be possible in April-May 2012. It would hopefully generate some real good reviews.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • these park elite floors are one of d few things along wid plots that have given great returns . 180 sq yd floors wre launcd at 16.5 l and easily command 12-15 l premium in 8 x sectors..
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Khurana

What is the current price of the plots there.. I will interested if the plots are in the range of 30 lakhs.... What are the sizes that I can get in this range (if any).

What is your view about the area from future perspective?

In case plots are not aviable.. what is the current price of elite floors.

Allcheckdeals show elite floor prices to be near 25 lakhs for 250 sq. yard plots

Regards
    AnkJet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Done sir, please check and do keep updating as well as you can edit and update information..
    I started a similar thing while investing for dwarka as well as well and have many people benefiting out of it..

Now prices of dwarka expressway new launches have gone ridiculous and hold very low value from point of view of future appreciation.. I shall therefore be focussing more on Faridabad as property holds very good appreciation opportunity from low to medium term.

I was looking at snaps on Puri pranayam site.. They look amazing!!!. Puri Constructions:: PRANAYAM

hopefully possession will be possible in April-May 2012. It would hopefully generate some real good reviews.

Cheers

Thank you.

I wonder if the prices are actually cheap for RTM option in Greater Faridabad. Omaxe heights (around 1200 sq. feet) is selling for around 39 lacs, which translates to an all inclusive price (BSP + other charges) of around Rs. 3250 per sq. feet. I guess BPTP Grandura, another RTM option is also quoting at the similar pricing. I think prices may not appreciate much from the current levels for these options. At best, they can only give FD returns. Resale price in Noida-Greater noida expressway under construction projects is around Rs. 3800/- per sq. feet (all-inclusive), which seems like a much better option.

However projects like BPTP Princess Park and RPS which are nearing completion and for some reason are not giving possession are selling for much lesser prices. These may appreciate faster once these rouge builders start giving the possession.

My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    Thank you.

I wonder if the prices are actually cheap for RTM option in Greater Faridabad. Omaxe heights (around 1200 sq. feet) is selling for around 39 lacs, which translates to an all inclusive price (BSP + other charges) of around Rs. 3250 per sq. feet. I guess BPTP Grandura, another RTM option is also quoting at the similar pricing. I think prices may not appreciate much from the current levels for these options. At best, they can only give FD returns. Resale price in Noida-Greater noida expressway under construction projects is around Rs. 3800/- per sq. feet (all-inclusive), which seems like a much better option.

However projects like BPTP Princess Park and RPS which are nearing completion and for some reason are not giving possession are selling for much lesser prices. These may appreciate faster once these rouge builders start giving the possession.

My POV.

Dear Ravikant

I was actually checking the prices in sector 85 for elite floors its about 25 lakhs for 1500 sq.feet apartment which might be under construction.. I think its a better option.. Whats your take on this?
    CommentQuote
    Dear Ravikant

I was actually checking the prices in sector 85 for elite floors its about 25 lakhs for 1500 sq.feet apartment which might be under construction.. I think its a better option.. Whats your take on this?

25 lakhs for 1500 sq.feet floor seems too good to be true provided you get timely possession and super area is not increased by the builder. You can also check out the towers in BPTP princess Park which are nearing completion stage.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Ravikant

elite floors were the reason for turnaround in ncr property markets in mid 2009 - they sold like hot cake - the prices have doubled (almost) in resale as no original booking available.

so if you wish to buy an elite floor you need to buy in resale and then you might have to pay almost double the listed price for a good location - almost ready floor.

there are other builder floors available from SRS, Puri etc - they too have more or less same prices.

other option is mid rise Elite premium which was launched by bptp just after elite floors - it has almost same specifications however the difference is instead of G+2 it is G+7

High rises comes next - Omaxe, SRS, Granduera has offered possession (partly) - princess park, puri's projects. piyush projects and few others are almost ready.

As far as price appreciation is concerned - Faridabad's sectors enjoys the prices of around 1 lakh per sq yd at good location and sector and its rising day by day - now the prices of gr faridabad is just 1/3 rd of non gr faridabad sectors so the appreciation is coming.

I was there today and was glad to see the rush there -

so in a nut shell - if you are looking for low rise and elite floors the be ready to pay atleast double than listed price - however still there are some Park Floors which are available from company please check with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant
    25 lakhs for 1500 sq.feet floor seems too good to be true provided you get timely possession and super area is not increased by the builder. You can also check out the towers in BPTP princess Park which are nearing completion stage.

Dear Ravikant,

Yes as per allcheckdeails which is a genuine site it is the price actually. I thnk its excellent price as the location from long term prespective is pretty good. Its just about 20 KM from sector 37 Noida and about 35Km from IFFCO Gurgaon and inside proper faridabad.

I think princess park has apartments and not floors. In my opinion Floors are a better option... What do you think..
    Also please share your views about location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rohit

Thanks for you reply.. so in your opinion still buying elite floors for about 25 lakhs is a good option? or its already too expensive for the location

Regards
    AnkJet
    CommentQuote
  • Puri looks impressive ..look at sample flat.

Puri Constructions:: PRANAYAM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    Puri looks impressive ..look at sample flat.

Puri Constructions:: PRANAYAM

HI saithul and other senion members of faridabad forum

Puri pranyam looks expensive for my budget.. How ever puri VIP floors looks in my budget of about 30 lakhs.. What do u think about this?

Also there is another option for me and that is Elite floors by BPTP.. They are also priced between 25-30 lakhs.. do u think its too expensive for the area considering mid term horizon of 3-4 years?

Please help me out on this

Regards
    AnkJet
    CommentQuote
    Hi Rohit

Thanks for you reply.. so in your opinion still buying elite floors for about 25 lakhs is a good option? or its already too expensive for the location

Regards
    AnkJet

floors will follow the plots prices as I expect the plots prices to rise so this will push the prices of floors higher.

rohit

PS - I have some investments in the Elite Floors
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rohit Warren

Thanks for your reply.. If the price mentioned for elite floors in all check deals is correct i:e for 3 BHK floors its showing about 24-27 lakhs then it is a great option. I will defnitely go for it.. Whats the the consruction status??? I have heard that they are nearing completion. I it true?
    CommentQuote