392 | Posts
57102 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puri PRANAYAM Price and Quality, Sectors 82 - 85, Greater Faridabad

Hi
    Greetings

Do we have any one with information about Puri Pranayam price and quality?
    When is the possession expected??
    The location also appears to be not very far from BPTP Pul

Pictures and construction updates are surely impressive.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GB&pli=1#gid=0

Cheers

Re : Puri PRANAYAM Price and Quality, Sectors 82 - 85, Greater Faridabad

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Do we have any one with information about Puri Pranayam price and quality?
    When is the possession expected??
    The location also appears to be not very far from BPTP Pul

Pictures and construction updates are surely impressive.
    GREATER FARIDABAD PROJECTS

Cheers
    I know a lot about this project because I always wanted to buy one for myself but never got a sane deal.

As far as price is concerned, its a little overpriced for luxury units keeping in mind that the only differences in classic and luxury units are:-

1) Small plunge pool 2) better bathroom fittings 3) bathtub in one bathroom 4) better quality tiles and paints 5) A/Cs in all rooms.

For all these things price difference is over Rs. 10 lakhs.

Now keeping aside the price difference, I was very satisfied with the quality of construction and the landscaping (very beautiful). Second point, since most of the luxury units are owned by end users (reason for me not getting a sane deal), it means tasteful people are coming to live in these apartments, so expect high gentry here. I would not mind paying Rs. 10 lakhs more for a better gentry.

Also 3 bedrooms, 3+1 classic, 3+1 luxury and 4 + 1 luxury towers are divided into 4-5 different gated areas. So you mostly come around people like you who are living in similar flats like you. Again an advantage for gentry conscious people.

Now as far as possession is concerned, they are not giving tower by tower possession otherwise I have seen with my own naked eyes that 3 bedrooms, 3 + 1 classic were done long time ago. I believe they are waiting to finish 4 + 1 luxury units and give possessions of all the towers at once. Hopefully it happens this year.

Now the location point, if you go from BPTP bridge go towards sector-86 through internal roads and then from the T-point take right turn and there it is just opposite BPTP Grandeura. If you come from Tigaon road, go 1 km past Omaxe Heights straight and its right there on the left. So no need to wait for Sector Roads to finish if you plan to move here.

I give my Thumbs Up to this one.
    Last edited May 30 2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
      I know a lot about this project because I always wanted to buy one for myself but never got a sane deal.

As far as price is concerned, its a little overpriced for luxury units keeping in mind that the only differences in classic and luxury units are:-

1) Small plunge pool 2) better bathroom fittings 3) bathtub in one bathroom 4) better quality tiles and paints 5) A/Cs in all rooms.

For all these things price difference is over Rs. 10 lakhs.

Now keeping aside the price difference, I was very satisfied with the quality of construction and the landscaping (very beautiful). Second point, since most of the luxury units are owned by end users (reason for me not getting a sane deal), it means tasteful people are coming to live in these apartments, so expect high gentry here. I would not mind paying Rs. 10 lakhs more for a better gentry.

Also 3 bedrooms, 3+1 classic, 3+1 luxury and 4 + 1 luxury towers are divided into 4-5 different gated areas. So you mostly come around people like you who are living in similar flats like you. Again an advantage for gentry conscious people.

Now as far as possession is concerned, they are not giving tower by tower possession otherwise I have seen with my own naked eyes that 3 bedrooms, 3 + 1 classic were done long time ago. I believe they are waiting to finish 4 + 1 luxury units and give possessions of all the towers at once. Hopefully it happens this year.

Now the location point, if you go from BPTP bridge go towards sector-86 through internal roads and then from the T-point take right turn and there it is just opposite BPTP Grandeura. If you come from Tigaon road, go 1 km past Omaxe Heights straight and its right there on the left. So no need to wait for Sector Roads to finish if you plan to move here.

I give my Thumbs Up to this one.
      Hi
      Greetings

Thank you for such an exact and elaborate opinion. It definitely is unbiased and being the first delivery by Puri, they probably would be seriously thinking with a view of their land banks on Dway, gurgaon.

Non dependence on sector roads is an added advantage.. That also is an advantage with most of bptp flats as well only that internal roads required to be made by BPTP have not been done or not done well..

From the looks of it, this property would do well...hopefully. Now 10 lacs higher, is not a problem but what are the effective rates as of now?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
        Hi
        Now 10 lacs higher, is not a problem but what are the effective rates as of now?

Cheers
        Company's BSP for top floors is Rs. 3550/sq ft whereas in resale its available for Rs. 3200-3400/sq ft based on location, floors etc.

Anyone thinking of buying in this project should avoid units with number 4 in D4 block on all floors. They do not have a balcony in master bedroom which is present in all other units. Balconies from other rooms face the balconies from the flats on the side. So you feel cornered (literally)

Comment

Company's BSP for top floors is Rs. 3550/sq ft whereas in resale its available for Rs. 3200-3400/sq ft based on location, floors etc.

Anyone thinking of buying in this project should avoid units with number 4 in D4 block on all floors. They do not have a balcony in master bedroom which is present in all other units. Balconies from other rooms face the balconies from the flats on the side. So you feel cornered (literally)
          Hi
          Greetings

Thats really a valuable insight..

Masterbedroom devoid of balcony is not a very good idea however. Pity those facing the balconies on opposite side flats just in case they have a "Lungi" and "Bache ke ulti wale kapde" hanging on clothesline as a permanent feature. Only scope for fresh air would be lost for entire no 4, d4 block floor

The landscaping also looks spic and span in the website.

Cheers

Comment

MoM with Arjun Puri 29.10.11, any update

Hi
            Greetings

Just ran through the last MOM with the Director Puri Constructions and wish to know the latest updates on the same

"
            Source GFWA myfaridabad.in

Dear Prayanam members,
            Pl find MoM with Dir PCL. The group had Davesh Rajput,Gaurav Chhabra,Sriram Natarajan,Jiten Goswami,Subhash Kumar,Saraswati Sharma & V.B. Mahajan.

Summary of discussion is as follows:

- The group managed a 1 - 1 meeting with Arjun Puri.
            - Arjun stated that possession of all the Towers is envisaged by March 31, 2012 provided all allottees clear their dues. He said that the 'last labor' will move out of the site by that date.
            -Regarding Electricity; Arjun claimed that they have been sanctioned power and have backup DGs on site.
            -Sewerage will be on STP basis - meaning waste will be transported out of the site by trucks on a monthly basis and dumped at the HUDA waste sites.
            -Water supply is available from 3 ground wells on the site.
            -As regards the timeline for delivery, Arjun claimed that they are on track for 42 months from date of agreement. He also claimed Force Majure recourse due to non-availability of labor during the project.
            -On EDC, promised to send the team the full details of the calculations and also amounts paid by Puri Const. He also offered to make them available to any expert that we wish to take them through.
            -Arjun said that the team is welcome to take legal action against HUDA for the EDC - but suggested that it will not yield any tangible benefit.
            -He also said that the Builders association has made a representation to the CM on the matter in June 2011. But have not received any response.
            -Arjun believes that by paying the EDC amount, HUDA will build roads and make the necessary investments in infrastructure - which the team was extremely sceptical about.
            -The team requested Arjun some flexibility for making the payments of the EDC demand. Arjun said that he can only do that on a case to case basis upon request but all payments should be made by 31st January 2012. He also claimed that he has already paid Rs. 40 cr and was 'out of pocket'.

The mins have been compiled by Sriram. Attendees: Do point out if you find anything missing/wrong.
            Thanks Sriram for the same.

Saraswati"

Above is probably the most honest MOM ever witnessed from builders of Neharpar.. Not sure if people have paid or not.. but possession certainly has missed the 31st March 12 deadline by a yard.

Please update any information on the same.

Cheers

Comment

Puri is claiming to give possession for Pranayam in next 3 months ...........not sure how true it is considering they haven't got the OC till now.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal13garg View Post
                Puri is claiming to give possession for Pranayam in next 3 months ...........not sure how true it is considering they haven't got the OC till now.
                The Ozone Park looks complete too and they also had these big banners outside "Possession Coming Soon" but it has been many months since then. Govt ke dheele kaam!!!!

Comment

The Ozone Park looks complete too and they also had these big banners outside "Possession Coming Soon" but it has been many months since then. Govt ke dheele kaam!!!!
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Simple business logic is why would they be bothered?? they have already taken 150%-200% of the money at which they offered the project( after including illegal charges, increase in super area, sale of greens etc).

Many builders have not paid to govt, Edc collected from buyers, and are enjoying this money for which they dont have to pay interest!! Check with any builder the rate at which they get money on loan.. not less than 22% pa currently on average basis. Infact many feel comfortable paying interest to govt 15% and a few actually enjoy the "reputed builder" status like BPTP and pay on 12%.. something like interest on home loan!!!

All they are now attempting to do is enjoy the benefit of the upside and are hardly concerned about the homeseekers..

With the 15 months relief now given by Govt in paying EDC in installments, its unlikely that the "Possession coming soon" banners mean anything happening soon.

Cheers
                  Last edited June 1 2012, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal13garg View Post
                    Hi
                    greetings

Are you really sure that they have not even applied for OC till now??

Above MOM with the director would appear like a joke in that case.. May be people have not paid EDC waiting for the court case decision. BPTP has already started sending threatening letters to buyers to "pay or forfeit"!!

Cheers
                    Last edited June 1 2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X