Dear Forum Members,

I am keen for a 3 BHK unit in Neharpar for self use. Looking for ready to move option. I have considered various option like RPS, Puri, Omaxe. I found Omaxe Spa Village to be comparatively better. I will appreciate if some of you can share your thoughts on this project.

Also suggestion on any better option will be a great help.

Thanks
Subir
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think Omaxe Spa Village is in Sector 78 and not 86.
    CommentQuote
  • Spa village and omaxe new heights is in sec 78.

Omaxe heights is in sec 86

Spa village is good project but location is a big issue. It does not have direct connectivity
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Spa Village is a good project. I guess, Sector 78 is moving towards being the one of the better locations. It is next to commercial sector 79, where Omaxe is already constructing a unique commercial project. Sector 78 is the first sector in Greater Faridabad where HUDA has allocated residential plots & working on internal sector sector roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to you all for responding. At current market, what is the prevailing psf pricing with Omaxe Spa Village? Does anyone of you will be able to confirm other/additional charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread . This thread is being locked .

For further discussions on this Project, post in https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...r-78-faridabad .

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared .
    CommentQuote