Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

Collapse
X
Collapse

EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

Last updated: October 6 2015
194 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

Hi
    Greetings

Has anyone got a refund on Interest on Retrospective increase in EDC??

If this was a court order, it is important that DTCP issues orders to all builders for immediate refund without recourse. Else, the RWAs of different projects should get together and send legal notice for why this should not be considered as contempt of court?

Cheers

Comment

Re : EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

Seems someone has started accepting things.
      Attached Files

Comment

Omaxe has sent a notification to Omaxe Heights RWA that the refund process would start by this month end.

Comment

Good.

Comment

Hi

Can someone clarify on this refund case i.e. who all are eligible.
            I had bough flat in Omaxe Heights in May 2012 and have got it registered as well.
            How I can confirm if I am also eligible for this refund

Regards
            RTM

Comment

Originally posted by ReadytoMove View Post
              Hi

I had bough flat in Omaxe Heights in May 2012 and have got it registered as well.

Regards
              RTM
              Check in the receipts if enhanced EDC is paid in your case.

Comment

Originally posted by ReadytoMove View Post
                Hi

Regards
                RTM
                Hi
                Greetings

Write to RWA and Customer service quoting your unit. Mention "Refund of Interest on Enhanced External Development Charges pertaining to UNIT no..."

Cheers

Comment

omaxe (4bhk) in its latest demand for EEDC has asked for payment @107/sq ft.
                  Total EDC asked is 310/sq ft. I hope this is in line with other projects and whats being paid to huda/dtcp etc

Comment

Originally posted by pgarg2000 View Post
                    omaxe (4bhk) in its latest demand for EEDC has asked for payment @107/sq ft.
                    Total EDC asked is 310/sq ft. I hope this is in line with other projects and whats being paid to huda/dtcp etc
                    They asked for the same last year too so I assume that it is not the reduced one.

BTW work has picked up real pace on 4 BHK construction.

Comment

Omaxe Heights RWA received the calculations from Omaxe Ltd. today and Omaxe has played a real game there.

They offered a refund of amount of Rs.5.98 per square feet. The refund should have been Rs. 21.5 but the refund calculation includes an administrative expense 15.52 psf deducted while arriving at the actual refund amount.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X