Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

Collapse
X
Collapse

EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

Last updated: October 6 2015
194 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

can some one inform whether KLJ Green hv also reduced EDC charges or not

Comment

Re : EDC PHHC GFWA Case Unjustified Enhancement Misuse by Authorities amp Builders of FARIDABAD

hav not heard..need to pursue with them

Comment

dear all,
        Can some update how much is the enchanced EDC charges for Era Redwood project.Company is demanding Rs 176/- as the enchanced charges.

Please if someone can advise

Comment

Omaxe returns enhanced EDC to the Flat owners

It was great to see the update from Omaxe Heights RWA that builder has finally started the refund process Rs.24.69 psf for the interest component collected on enhanced EDC to all flat owners.

Today morning I could see approx 100 odd cheques lying at the site office. Approx amount refunded is b/w 29k and 30k.
          Though I could not find mine. Expect the same to reach us in the next lot tobe dispatched by Omaxe next week.
          Last edited September 2 2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by asing82 View Post
            It was great to see the update from Omaxe Heights RWA that builder has finally started the refund process Rs.24.69 psf for the interest component collected on enhanced EDC to all flat owners.

Today morning I could see approx 100 odd cheques lying at the site office. Approx amount refunded is b/w 29k and 30k.
            Though I could not find mine. Expect the same to reach us in the next lot tobe dispatched by Omaxe next week.
            I also got the email. ALL CREDITS to Omaxe Heights RWA. Without them this would not have been possible. Great stuff!!!

Comment

Latest Faridabad News, Breaking News Faridabad, News Headlines -Faridabad- Amar Ujala

विरोध के बाद कम हुआ ईडीसी

Story Update : Friday, October 05, 2012 12:01 AM

फरीदाबाद। ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के फ्लैट होल्डरों के विरोध के बाद अब प्रदेश सरकार हरकत में आ गई है और आनन-फानन में बिल्डरों से डायरेक्टर जनरल टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानर (डीजीटीसीपी) के उस आदेश को जारी कराया है, जिसे बिल्डरों ने तीन माह से दबा रखा था। इसमे एक्सटर्नल डेवलपमेंट चार्ज (ईडीसी) ग्राहकों से कम लेने की बात लिखी गई है।
              नहरपार 7500 एकड़ में बसाए जाने वाले ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में करीब 50,000 फ्लैट का निर्माण 11 बिल्डरों की ओर से किया जा रहा है। बिल्डरों ने प्रत्येक आवंटी से 150 रुपये प्रति स्क्वायर फीट ईडीसी के नाम पर 2005 व 06 में राशि वसूली थी। इसके बाद बिल्डरों ने वर्ष 2011 में अलॉटियों को फिर से ईडीसी राशि बढ़ा कर 290 रुपये से 310 रुपये प्रति स्क्वायर फीट का नोटिस थमा दिया और इसे 2005 से लागू करने की बात कही। अलॉटियों ने बिल्डरों की इस मनमानी को सहन कर लिया। लेकिन बिल्डर ने जब 2009 से इस राशि को ब्याज सहित वसूली के आदेश जारी किए तो बात बिगड़ गई और मामला कोर्ट में चला गया। बिल्डरों की इस हरकत को कोर्ट ने गलत ठहराया।
              इस बीच सरकार के निर्देश पर 17 जुलाई को डीजीटीसीपी ने बिल्डरों को पत्र जारी किया, जिसमें फ्लैट होल्डर से ईडीसी राशि लेने की बात कही गई।
              ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के आवंटियों ने बताया कि पिछले दो दिनों से ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद के तीन बिल्डरों की ओर से फ्लैट होल्डर को पहले की तुलना में 14 से 26 रुपये प्रति स्क्वायर फीट कम के हिसाब से ईडीसी राशि की जमा करने का नोटिस भेजा जा रहा है। जिसे रविवार को हुए आंदोलन की बड़ी सफलता के रूप में देखा जा रहा है।
              ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद वेलफेयर एसोसिएशन महासचिव अजय यादव ने बताया कि पिछले तीन माह से इस आदेश की कापी को बिल्डरों ने दबा रखा था और फ्लैट होल्डरों से लगातार पुराने हिसाब से ईडीसी वसूली जा रही थी।

Comment

It is indeed quite heartning to hear that Omaxe is refunding the interest component of enhanced EDC 24.69 / sq. ft. I am also aware that lot of allottees paid the EEDC much beyond the due date fixed by Omaxe and may be at the time of taking the posession of their flats. I was just wondering if they were also made to pay interest 24% per month by Omaxe for the delay or is it that Omaxe took a liberal view and waived-off the interest due to peculiar circumstances in which the demand was raised. Mikey, could you please throw some light on this.

Comment

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
                  It is indeed quite heartning to hear that Omaxe is refunding the interest component of enhanced EDC 24.69 / sq. ft. I am also aware that lot of allottees paid the EEDC much beyond the due date fixed by Omaxe and may be at the time of taking the posession of their flats. I was just wondering if they were also made to pay interest 24% per month by Omaxe for the delay or is it that Omaxe took a liberal view and waived-off the interest due to peculiar circumstances in which the demand was raised. Mikey, could you please throw some light on this.
                  I do not think they would waive off interest on late payments particularly Omaxe. They bargain on holding charges and all but they do not compromise on late payment penalty. But exceptions are always there, may be they consider waiving off on a case to case basis but cannot say.

Comment

Are they paying interest 24% on the extra charges of Rs. 5.98 psf? People should demand this...

Comment

Thanks to the efforts of GFWA and all the regular members in this forum for the timely updates. After a little folow up, I have received back the extra EDC payment from OMAXE. Special Thanks to Miketest, Blessu and other regulars

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X