Last updated: May 17 2015
57 | Posts
14311 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMT Faridabad

I Have Applied for a 450sqmt industrial plot in the upcoming IMT Faridabad

The rate offered is Rs.9000/sqmt, had to pay 10% i.e Rs.4,05,000 as earnest money + Rs.5000 as processing fees (non refundable).

If allotted (which would be known around Jun 2012) will have to pay 15% more withing 60 days, after that balance as lumpsum or in 8 six monthly installment 11% interest.

Last date of applying is 15th Mar 2012. More details on HSIIDC website.

Re : IMT Faridabad

Status of allotment

Read in the news that 33 industries have been allotted the plots in IMT Faridabad. Does anyone have any updates on it?

HSIIDC allots 51 plots to industries - Times Of India

Comment

Infra development in IMT

Also, can someone share any pics on the Infra work underway in IMT?

Comment

guys can we still apply these plots in hsidc ..is that scheme still open ..also wht is pemium expected when ones get it ..

Comment

IMT Faridabad

Development work in IMT Faridabad seems to be going on at snails pace. Biggest problem seems to be electrification problem, with DHBVN seemingly expecting lumpsum bribe from HSIIDC to begin the work. HSIIDC on its part expects the same from aspiring applicants !!!

That the IMT has not garnered enough muster is evident from fact that out of 37 plots for prestigious category, only 33 have been alloted, and that too to land hoarders like Lakhani (who already has vast undeveloped lands in Faridabad /Uttarakhand) and Sterling tools whose 3-4 plots in DLF are nearly 50% constructed.

No "bellweather" company is setting up project in IMT.

Further to add to woes of applicants, its July and no information on allotment progress is forthcomming to small applicants in 450sq mts plots !!!

No letter giving exact application number and status of application (whether complete / deficient) has been received.

I have tried to call their Panchkula & Faridabad offices and no concrete information is given. All they say is that it would take some more time. No fixed date by which screening process to be complete and refund of money to unsuccessful applicants given.

My monthly interest loss is Rs12,000/=

If they take 1 more year to refund, I will loose 1.2 Lakhs !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shruti Arora View Post
            Development work in IMT Faridabad seems to be going on at snails pace. Biggest problem seems to be electrification problem, with DHBVN seemingly expecting lumpsum bribe from HSIIDC to begin the work. HSIIDC on its part expects the same from aspiring applicants !!!

That the IMT has not garnered enough muster is evident from fact that out of 37 plots for prestigious category, only 33 have been alloted, and that too to land hoarders like Lakhani (who already has vast undeveloped lands in Faridabad /Uttarakhand) and Sterling tools whose 3-4 plots in DLF are nearly 50% constructed.

No "bellweather" company is setting up project in IMT.

Further to add to woes of applicants, its July and no information on allotment progress is forthcomming to small applicants in 450sq mts plots !!!

No letter giving exact application number and status of application (whether complete / deficient) has been received.

I have tried to call their Panchkula & Faridabad offices and no concrete information is given. All they say is that it would take some more time. No fixed date by which screening process to be complete and refund of money to unsuccessful applicants given.

My monthly interest loss is Rs12,000/=

If they take 1 more year to refund, I will loose 1.2 Lakhs !!!!
            hi
            Greetings

Look into the consumer court option.. expense about 10K benefit 120K..

Cheers

Comment

any idea of premium on these plots ?

Comment

आइएमटी के लिए दो गांवों की जमीन होगी अधिगृहीत
                Jul 17, 04:05 pm
                बताएं
                वरिष्ठ संवाददाता, बल्लभगढ़ : इंडस्ट्रियल माडल टाउन (आइएमटी) को बाइपास के साहुपुरा मोड़ सेक्टर-62 से सीधा जोड़ने के लिए रोड बनाया जाएगा और आगरा नहर पर पुल बनाया जाएगा। इसके लिए गांव साहुपुरा की 21 एकड़ और मच्छगर की 8 कनाल भूमि अधिगृहीत की जाएगी। जमीन अधिग्रहण की तमाम औपचारिकताएं पूरी कर ली गई हैं। साहुपुरा की जमीन के लिए 50 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ और मच्छगर की जमीन का 42 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ मुआवजा तय किया गया है।
                बाइपास के सेक्टर-62 के मोड़ से आइएमटी को सीधा जोड़ने के लिए गांव साहुपुरा की 21 एकड़ भूमि अधिगृहित की जाएगी। इसके लिए रोड बनाया जाएगा। यह रोड सोतई गांव की जमीन से जुड़ेगा। इस योजना को अमलीजामा पहनाने के लिए सोमवार को गुड़गांव में मंडल आयुक्त टीके शर्मा ने फरीदाबाद के अधिकारियों की बैठक बुलाई थी। इस बैठक में उपायुक्त बलराज सिंह मोर दिल्ली में हुई एक अन्य बैठक में होने के कारण भाग नहीं ले पाए। बैठक में एसडीएम इंद्रपाल बिश्नोई, जिला राजस्व अधिकारी कुलबीर सिंह ढाका, जिला योजनाकार संजीव मान, हरियाणा स्माल औद्योगिक ढांचागत विकास निगम (एचएसआइआइडीसी) के कार्यकारी अभियंता एसके वर्मा व तहसीलदार डा. नरेश कुमार ने भाग लिया। बैठक में साहुपुरा की जमीन और मच्छगर को लेकर चर्चा की गई। बैठक में गांव मच्छगर में आठ कनाल भूमि तथा साहुपुरा की 21 एकड़ भूमि का मुआवजा निर्धारित किया गया है।
                गांव साहुपुरा की भूमि का मुआवजा नए कलेक्टर रेट के अनुसार 50 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ तथा मच्छगर का मुआवजा 42 लाख रुपये प्रति एकड़ निर्धारित किया है। इस जमीन का अधिग्रहण एचएसआइआइडीसी करेगी। जिला राजस्व अधिकारी के द्वारा किसानों को मुआवजा दिया जाएगा। अधिगृहित जमीन पर सड़क बनाने के बाद आइएमटी पूरी तरह से बाइपास से जुड़ जाएगी। एचएसआइआइडीसी के कार्यकारी अभियंता एसके वर्मा का कहना है कि मुआवजे का भुगतान करने के लिए जिला राजस्व अधिकारी को नोडल अधिकारी नियुक्त किया हुआ है।

Dainik Jagran

Comment

IMT doesn't seem to have attracted even a single new big player at all.
                  ...Should we read this as an indication of how the industry perceives Faridabad, and what the future holds for Faridabad?

On a side note, the Govt. is proposing to spend 70,000 crore on Infrastructure development in Manesar, Bawal area - Anand Sharma annouces Rs 70,000 crore infrastructure projects in Haryana - The Economic Times !

Comment

Hi People
                    I live in Sector - 3 Faridabad, and have applied in IMT Faridabad.
                    The site is mere 1 Km from my residence.
                    I usually take a stroll in evening with my husband on main dividing road (sector - 2 & IMT) also known as bypass road.
                    UP Jal Nigam has constructed a bridge over agra canal to connect bypass road with IMT just in front of Sector 2 Group housing flats
                    Its true that road connection to Sector 62-65 will be provided to IMT , but it will take 3 years time, as many villagers are yet to take compensation for land and as is case with any Govt acquisition, some even plan to go to court

That said, it is inconcequential to development of IMT as direct connection to bypass road through bridge exists

The main problem that I forsee in development of HSIIDC is unaccountable & callous attitude of HSIIDC

Allotees have not been given "Application Number" , no receipt or acknowledgement of any sort from HSIIDC over completeness/ acceptance of project report given !!!
                    If any private developer did this, DTP Haryana would take strictest action against the builder but since HSIIDC is Govt babus organization, it can not be held accountable.

No time frame for completeion of selection process given in writing. As the gentleman in first post has written, at the time of submission of project reports, we all were told that the process would be completed by June, but no word recieved from HSIIDC till now !!!

I even wrote to MD, HSIIDC about non- issuance of application numbers / acknowledgement of project reports, but the mail bounced back saying e-mail id space (rejeevarora@hsiidc.org) is full.

THE WORTST PROBLEM IS THAT MAJORITY OF APPLICANTS ARE OK WITH THIS ATTITUDE OF HSIIDC !!!!
                    ITS LIKE THEY ARE BEGGING FOR LAND, AND THEY ARE EVEN READY TO PAY BRIBE TO GET IT
                    THEY ARE NOT IN LEAST INERESTED IN SETTING UP INDUSTRY
                    ALL THESE APPLICANTS ARE INTERESTED IS IN MAKING QUICK BUCK BY SELLING THIS LAND FOR PREMIUM

I can assure that all these people will burn their hands in IMT Faridabad, as rightly pointed out by ruchirjain, no big ticket industry being set up in IMT, and thanks to attitude of applicants & Govt babus, development of IMT will easily take 3-5 years time.

So kiss your application fee goodbye till then.
                    Had I kept the money in bank FD, it would double by then !!!!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X