Last updated: November 18 2018
7 | Posts
842 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to move from Delhi to Gr Faridabad

Hi All,

I am looking to move from Delhi to Gr. Faridabad (well a tough decision leaving Delhi). Can anyone suggest good & reputed builders.

I have seen RPS Savana but didn't like the structure and room sizes. therefore people informed me that if I didn't like Savana then I will definitely won't like BPTP as they have much smaller rooms.

Altought I liked RPS Palms but there I am confused whether to buy Palms or Puri VIP Floor or Pranayam as they seems to be good. Looking within a budget of 60-80 depending on floor.

Secondly and most important, Is it a safe area as I drive from Gurgaon very late at night.

Lastly, are there any markets or complex's in VIP Floor's or in Pranayam like there are in RPS Palms?

Can anyone please help?

Thanks and regards,

Abhishek

Re : Looking to move from Delhi to Gr Faridabad

Hi!!

Two years back, I was in the same boat as you..After living in Delhi for close to a decade, it was tough leaving Delhi.

The disdavantages are obvious that is long commuting hours, limited shopping/dining options in close vicinity, non-existant public transport. Advantages are cleaner air, away from city chaos, affordibility, ample parking, and wide roads.

The choice has to be made by an individual what suits him/her and what he/she is ready to compromise..Coming to your specific queries:-

1. Yes, Room Sizes are Bad in most BPTP projects..If room size is very important for you; you may look at Omaxe projects like Omaxe Heights, Spa, New Heights, etc..I have no idea about Puri's room sizes but I have seen people praising Pranayam Society..Between SPR is another project where you can look which is equally good/bad..

2. This area is generally secure if you travel by your own conveyance though it is advised not to roam around/stop at secluded corners late night..The area has a rustic air to it and is surrounded by villages and tough looking locals which doesn't inspire much confidence to venture very late in night..Still out of similar areas like Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, New Gurgaon, Manesar, etc, I will rank Faridabad better than the rest in terms of security

3. All societies have basic necessity grocers, small shops, etc. in close vicinity but don't expect anything fancy here..There are commercial areas like Omaxe World Street, Puri Business 81, etc. but they have little occupancy as of now except liquor shops, real estate agents, etc..Near to Saai Mandir they are quite a few shops which does fulfil most shopping requirements

Hope that helps!

Last edited September 19 2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

I would suggest u to look at RPS palms - 4 bhk well within your budget's lower bracket itself. Very safe society. Just got my brother in law a 3bhk flat here few months ago considering factors such as biggest park in any society is in front of his building, its a lowrise society, thus very less crowded in comparison to any highrise buildings, has its own security since rps palms is a society within a society (rps savana).

Comment

Don't go to Neharpar from Delhi, it is not upgradation but degradation.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
          Don't go to Neharpar from Delhi, it is not upgradation but degradation.
          I heard that you have still not got possession of your flat of vatika gurgaon :O

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren
            I heard that you have still not got possession of your flat of vatika gurgaon :O
            🤣That's why you are in Neharpar. Come to the NCR. I got possession in 2015 and got it registered in 2016. Yes Vatika Lifestyle Homes.
            Mind it, hereon don't make any personal comments and quotes.
            Last edited November 18 2018, 10:05 AM.
            Thanks

Comment

Guys, cool down.

Insults/Flaming
              IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X