Hi,

I am planning to buy my first house after living on rent in delhi for 7 years. After visiting Noida and Faridabad, I find myself preferring faridabad. My budget allows apartment/buider floors in Neharpar area of Faridabad.
I have been following advice post on other queries and find this forum bery useful.

Requesting the advice of veterans for the Faridabad/Greater Faridabad or Neharpar on the following:-

1. Is it a good bet to buy independent builder floors in the Neharpar area?
2. What are the things to consider while choosing an independent builder floor in Neharpar?
3. Is this area safe?
4. What is the situation of water and electricity in this area?
5. What should be price for a 250 sq yard independent builder floor in this area?
6. Am I missing something I should be looking at?

Really appreciate any responses from the veterans. As might have been clear from my questions, I am a newbee to this and would be very grateful for any help or suggestions.

Thanks and Regards

st
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • choose an apartment over builder floor as security remains a concern especially if you have young kids or old parents Moreover you miss other facilities like club,pool etc. area is not as well habituated as Delhi or Gurgaon so apartment would be a better choice.
    CommentQuote