Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit

Last updated: December 28 2012
238 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit

Originally posted by sharmafamily View Post
    miketest, thankx for ur update. It means omaxe heights will not be benefited with the construction of master road. But what I heard from the resident of omaxe heights, they says that main tigeon road is also part of master road and once it is re-built, going to NH-2, badarpur will be very smooth.

Guptamanish thankx for nice pic. It shows that in coming years, the area of neharpar will be like new gurgaon or replica of dwarka. regards
    45 metre road will run parallel to Nehar so the gate which is on the nehar side will become the main entrance of the project. Tigaon Road will be connected to Master Road through a 20 meter road, I think. Trust me, all projects will be benefited by the master roads. I agree with Rohit that whatever looks at the rear will come at the front. It is hard to imagine things but 1.5 years is not a long span
    Last edited April 14 2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry16949 View Post
      Originally Posted by ajay1000
      Hi Dear
      Thanks for your detailed work ,
      Any broker detail for Omaxe New Heights or Puri Partham
      According to you which is best bet in this area for 25-35L 3-6 yr for investment

Thanks
      Ajay
      Please check your PM my friend.

Mike,
      Have gone thru this thread as I was looking for some properties in Neharpar....great thread...keep up the good work.

Can you share the contact of a couple of good brokers that you may know of who deal in resale for these two projects...Pratham & Omaxe..thanks in advance.

btw: just on the lighter note, why is your mood conflicting with your snap....you look a smart & jovial fellow very unlike your mood (aggressive)?
      Check your PM my friend for the broker details.

I am always joyful in real life and started very slowly on this forum but this forum has some people who have no facts and figures to support their arguments and try to spread a negative propaganda against one region to benefit others where their investments are. My aggressive mood is reserved for them only.

Comment

Adani Group has started work in sector-81 to lay down pipelines in the area. Expect the Piped Natural Gas to be supplied to the houses in Greater Faridabad in another 1.5 to 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
          main tigaon road has never been part of master road at the omaxe site - I posted a map of map of master road two months back - not able to find it out which thread it was in - however it would be connected via wide sector road which in turn would connect to master road.

the entire face of current gr faridabad will change - what looks at the front now would be at the rear side of the region - take your time out and use your smartphone to take geo tagged pics of projects then join the dots - you will be surprised by the value for money projects you will discover.

don't take anyones word for it - do it yourself - spending of a day may bring a fortune to you.

rohit

use technology to your own advantage - always
          Rohit
          I have attached the sector road map
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            Check your PM my friend for the broker details.

I am always joyful in real life and started very slowly on this forum but this forum has some people who have no facts and figures to support their arguments and try to spread a negative propaganda against one region to benefit others where their investments are. My aggressive mood is reserved for them only.
            u were looking sm deal for ur dad , anything materialized ?
            Last edited April 17 2012, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anurag_k2003 View Post
              Mayur, u were looking sm deal for ur dad , anything materialized ?
              hi
              greetings

I think he is still on the lookout.. He did try to make up his mind on RPS but soon realised that he would be better off by keeping it as a second choice..

A lot of research is still going on as it appears to logically conclude but again, premiums seem to be slipping out of budget.
              I have a gut feeling he will settle for Omaxe Heights 3 BHK similar to the one he currently own now, I think. Honestly, it is a good choice as well. Jo hanky panky hona tha ho chuka hai..

Any suggestions??

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                hi
                greetings

I think he is still on the lookout.. He did try to make up his mind on RPS but soon realised that he would be better off by keeping it as a second choice..

A lot of research is still going on as it appears to logically conclude but again, premiums seem to be slipping out of budget.
                I have a gut feeling he will settle for Omaxe Heights 3 BHK similar to the one he currently own now, I think. Honestly, it is a good choice as well. Jo hanky panky hona tha ho chuka hai..

Any suggestions??

Cheers
                Man, you are really something. Yes I closed the deal for Omaxe Heights only. I was not in favor of the decision but my dad is not a risk taker. He has been a serviceman for all his life. I took him to SRS site, Omaxe New Heights, Pratham . He said he would not buy anything that would be master roads dependent, so there goes SRS and Omaxe New Heights out. For Pratham, he said "37 lakhs for something that would be delivered in 2.5 years. I would rather spend 41 lakhs and get a RTM."

Comment

Man, you are really something. Yes I closed the deal for Omaxe Heights only. I was not in favor of the decision but my dad is not a risk taker. He has been a serviceman for all his life. I took him to SRS site, Omaxe New Heights, Pratham . He said he would not buy anything that would be master roads dependent, so there goes SRS and Omaxe New Heights out. For Pratham, he said "37 lakhs for something that would be delivered in 2.5 years. I would rather spend 41 lakhs and get a RTM."
                  Hi
                  Greetings

I am sure you have taken a right decision.. one who strives like you and has able decisions power and background can never go wrong..unless it is gods wish..

So another 2BHK for 41 lacs Omaxe heights.. great stuff.. I wish I would have retained mine sold last year..he he.. but got got returns from reinvestment elsewhere,, so no regrets..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

I am sure you have taken a right decision.. one who strives like you and has able decisions power and background can never go wrong..unless it is gods wish..

So another 2BHK for 41 lacs Omaxe heights.. great stuff.. I wish I would have retained mine sold last year..he he.. but got got returns from reinvestment elsewhere,, so no regrets..

Cheers
                    Waise where were you for last so many days? Aate hee Rohit bhai ko suspend karwa diya? hehehehehe...

Comment

Waise where were you for last so many days? Aate hee Rohit bhai ko suspend karwa diya? hehehehehe...
                      Hi
                      Greetings

I was actually a bit deviated towards family duties, so was in abeyance for a bit.. Now Rohit got involved in some spice business (mirchi) so he knows better why he got suspended.. I still have a few questions for him he left me unanswered.

Perhaps he can come up with a scheme with another ID to answer them. It was late, rather very late last night.. may be 3am last night.. I just read a thread started by him and his subsequent post urging members to comment.. the moment I commented he woke up from sound sleep at 3am in the morning and rest you know better

Anyway,, the title of thread about rerating of some neharpar projects was indeed appropriate.. All I tried to put forth was my view about pathetic performance of BPTP as a builder.. I dont know what ticks him everytime I have facts about BPTP??

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X