Last updated: December 28 2012
238 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit

Originally posted by GuptaManish View Post
    Hi,

As mentioned earlier I visited Noida Exp.way and 7x & then Extension. Had a site visit of JP wish town and new project is coming up - Garden Iles. Like the biggggggg site (4 Km sq area) but I think not good for short term investment as JP all projects are quite......... delayed. Not even 1 project is ready for possession.

7x & 119 - As soon as we came near some roadside broker said - 10% discount in all the projects - Wondering if it was Wednesday big bazzar bachat or someone selling at subjee mandi. J
    so many projects and such a small sector / main road. Wonder what would happen at 8-8:30 am and then 6:30 - 7:30 when the road would be full of hundreds of cars. Scene would be similar to congestion on Andrewsganj (bottleneck) road. Gaur grandeur and amrapali zodiac is almost complete and people have started shifting in Amrapali Zodiac.

I think Noida extension would be planned in much better manner then 7x & 12x sectors. Saw tall buildings of Cross Rebuplik – such a high density area.

Again wondering what would happen after so many flats are completed.

Now need advised from you –
    JP Garden Iles in subvention scheme no emi till 18 months. 59 lakh includes everything including registry (current rates) for 2 bhk. 20% upfront payment.

Puri Pratham where transfers would start after June – July and that too I’m not sure what would be the premium for 2BHK. Can there be any one who would like to take everything in white so that I could get a loan.
    Currently 2 bhk – 38 lac. 4.5 lac premium + 45% which has been already paid to builder. Of course there is no guarantee that transfers would start.

Request senior members to please guide.
    Thankyou very very much Manish !!

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
      Welcome to the forum. First of all there is nothing called "BPTP naherpar". Neharpar is a region where BPTP is a builder with major land bank. There are various projects in the area which are still undervalued.

What is your budget and criteria of selection of a property?
      Thankyou so much Mike for a warm response !
      I have gone through your informative posts in various threads including those of Noida's.
      I am working in GGN currently and want the flexibility to work from NOIDA as well.
      1. I am looking a descent 2 BHK (spacious) or 2 BHK+ study for my own use
      2. My budget is 35 to 40 lakh.
      3. I cannot take much risk because I am an salaried employee
      4. I am looking for a reliable developer.

I am waiting for inputs from you.
      I am open for suggestions including Noida/ Noida e-way.

Many thanks,
      Virendra

Comment

Originally posted by Viren56 View Post
        Same here!
        I am studying IREF from last 6 months.

If FBD is good option-pls advise if BPTP is a fair option for me ?
        many many thanks !!

Viren
        Hi Viren
        Greetings

BPTP and FAIR?? are like north and south, zenith and nadir, doom and gloom, bad and good, lie and truth..

I am really astonished that in 6 months on IREF you still need to ask this question??

2 dozen projects on companies website, not even a single delivered completely, excellent customer scare dept, excellent promises un-delivered, excellent project mis-management team, excellent wastage of saleable area, excellent way to squeeze customers by unethical charges, Excellent on mis-commitment,absolute right that it is "too big" that customer hardly matters.

As you are salaried class, better stay away or you will end up paying both EMI and Rent... for life

Cheers
        Last edited May 14 2012, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi Viren
          Greetings

BPTP and FAIR?? are like north and south, zenith and nadir, doom and gloom, bad and good, lie and truth..

I am really astonished that in 6 months on IREF you still need to ask this question??

2 dozen projects on companies website, not even a single delivered completely, excellent customer scare dept, excellent promises un-delivered, excellent project mis-management team, excellent wastage of saleable area, excellent way to squeeze customers by unethical charges, Excellent on mis-commitment,absolute right that it is "too big" that customer hardly matters.

As you are salaried class, better stay away or you will end up paying both EMI and Rent... for life

Cheers
          BlessU mate, by BPTP he means "Neharpar".

Comment

Originally posted by Viren56 View Post
            Thankyou so much Mike for a warm response !
            I have gone through your informative posts in various threads including those of Noida's.
            I am working in GGN currently and want the flexibility to work from NOIDA as well.
            1. I am looking a descent 2 BHK (spacious) or 2 BHK+ study for my own use
            2. My budget is 35 to 40 lakh.
            3. I cannot take much risk because I am an salaried employee
            4. I am looking for a reliable developer.

I am waiting for inputs from you.
            I am open for suggestions including Noida/ Noida e-way.

Many thanks,
            Virendra
            Faridabad suits you coz its nicely connected with both Gurgaon and Noida. For your budget, you can take a look at Puri Pratham but delivery will be in around 2 years time.

Comment

Really like your quote excellent Customer Scare.
              They have 2 bouncers at their Gurgaon Office Customer Care starring at customers so that no one raises their voice.....

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi Viren
              Greetings

Cheers

Comment

No discussions required: Noida please! - take higher loan required but go for it... check out http://www.amrapali.in/heartbeat.pdf.

Comment

Originally posted by uornoone View Post
                  No discussions required: Noida please! - take higher loan required but go for it... check out http://www.amrapali.in/heartbeat.pdf.
                  What about his daily commuting to Gurgaon?

Comment

usko bolo job change karna padega boss... but life set ho jayege Noida mein! ;-)

okay this is interesting one; everyone who is working in IT around NCR region wants flexibility to operate from Gurgaon and Noida...

But from faridabad, you will be travelling 75 kms daily either way! - so better will be to choose better of these two places (Ggn / Noida), and travel to other place once in a while!

moral: instead of choosing flexibility, choose better place to invest, live, enjoy ur dream house...!

Comment

Originally posted by uornoone View Post
                      usko bolo job change karna padega boss... but life set ho jayege Noida mein! ;-)

okay this is interesting one; everyone who is working in IT around NCR region wants flexibility to operate from Gurgaon and Noida...

But from faridabad, you will be travelling 75 kms daily either way! - so better will be to choose better of these two places (Ggn / Noida), and travel to other place once in a while!

moral: instead of choosing flexibility, choose better place to invest, live, enjoy ur dream house...!
                      So you mean he should increase his budget and lose his flexibility to operate from Gurgaon or Noida?

I mean right now Faridabad is no match to Noida or Gurgaon in terms of infrastructure and lifestyle but the gap may become much smaller once GF is properly habitated. And there is a thing called "Requirement". Not everyone's requirements are met in Noida or Gurgaon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X