Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit

Last updated: December 28 2012
238 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Update on Neharpar per my Yesterday's Visit

Originally posted by vkbans View Post
    hi team...how we are tracking up with Master road development milestones?
    Hi
    Greetings

Please contribute generously with the PICS please.. Those visiting on Sunday are requested to post the latest developments here!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      Thanks for your trust in our honest efforts of providing the real insight about the real estate.

if you work in gurgaon then Faridabad thanks to the new road is just next door and mathura road thanks to the new flyover again next door.

Puri construction seems better than others however the cost factor needs to be kept in mind.

As I understand your combined salaries would be in tune of 80k pm and you might have an emi running may be of a car loan.

so assuming that you still have 55k left you can get a loan of around 35 lakhs with comfort and without feeling the pinch

if you can manage 35lakhs of loan then you can look at ready to move 3 bhk in SRS - which as of today seems on the outer side but as the sector road progresses - which would happen in this year only - not only the life would be comfortable but appreciation would be better.

Take something which is easily available at resonable price - for temporary period of say 3 years - as 2015 would be election year - the prices would come down in that year and next year for sure - this is best time to buy because rbi rate cycle has peaked and will start to come down once the monsoon sets in - interest rates would keep on decreasing for another 2 odd years then will start to move up which is normal cycle -

so the plan should be like this.

buy something which is easy on the pocket - move in for 3 years - in between book something in new launch - exit in 2015 when your new house is ready - this will reduce the debt burden and will leave a lot of cash with you.

just one caveat that for next 3 years you might have to feel some cash crunch after you buy a new property and then book another one in new launch.

I made Rs 200 to 2cr just by doing the right calculation in last 10 years.

If the above mentioned strategy is followed you would not be exhausting the full eligibility of home loan but still have your own home which would shield you from further price escalations and will give enough breathing space to take advantage of new launch.

rohit
      literally ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeet6565 View Post
        literally ?
        Hi
        Greetings

All credit to Rohit jis system

I believe you havent yet heard the story about his ventures in BIHAR.. search the threads you will learn how to make 300 times profits

"Momentum ke maze lo"

Cheers
        Last edited September 13 2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

All credit to Rohit jis system

I believe you havent yet heard the story about his ventures in BIHAR.. search the threads you will learn how to make 300 times profits

"Momentum ke maze lo"

Cheers
          seems that you need to watch the cnbc aawaz presentation - bihar bharat ke pragati ka aadhaar"

rohit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
            seems that you need to watch the cnbc aawaz presentation - bihar bharat ke pragati ka aadhaar"

rohit
            I guess you had problem with biharis living in your neighborhood? 'coz they are not suave? Still u find Bihar to make money? strange

Comment

Originally posted by kanvit View Post
              I guess you had problem with biharis living in your neighborhood? 'coz they are not suave? Still u find Bihar to make money? strange
              As a child I read somewhere may be in panchtantra - it is ok to acquire knowledge even from Sudra - Gold from Gobar and Good women from low caste

sorry if hurts but that was relevant at those times - so its ok for me to make money in bihar and nothing compels me to love or hate biharis.

rohit

Comment

Please put inputs.
                Originally posted by ninjas View Post
                Hi All,

I was going through the posts and thought this would the best place to know the answers. I daily get sms about cheap properties in greater faridabd neharpar.they arey offering 100 sq. yards in 4-5 lacs. just wanted to know is it auhorised? is it a good long time investment. i would be really gratefull for any information i get.

appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,
                Gaurav

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X